X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Falcon_06
    20 more seasons Please!!!!

More seasons! More seasons! More Seasons!
    Yes yes more seasons more seasons!
    Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
    "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
    Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon_06 View Post
      20 more seasons Please!!!!

More seasons! More seasons! More Seasons!
      Okay, but 20 more is quite enough. I'm going to look silly in the old folks home squeeing after Ben Browder...

Comment

Originally posted by ChillinTheMost View Post
        Okay, but 20 more is quite enough. I'm going to look silly in the old folks home squeeing after Ben Browder...
        Yeah thata would be funny you in a walker/wheelchair still fawning over BB. Just like I'd look funny doing the same thing over CB.

Comment

LMAO.....well, just remember, that he's aging too.

Comment

But, damn, he's aging well.

Better than me and my walker! [LOL, Mitchell82]

Comment

But, damn, he's aging well.

Better than me and my walker! [LOL, Mitchell82]
              *sighs* yes, he'll probably age better then most of us.....

*scratches head* Was that an insult?

Comment

Originally posted by RepliHawk View Post
                I want season 11 so much. why is the world so cruel. just let us have one more season
                Maybe the SG-1 movies will do well enough to warrant another season. You never know, it could happen. We have to try and keep positive.
                sigpic
                MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                "...phu...ah..."
                "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                  Maybe the SG-1 movies will do well enough to warrant another season. You never know, it could happen. We have to try and keep positive.
                  Good point- that would be nice, even if the cast has to change a bit- we wouldn't get the same cast that we have now, but it could work.

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42 View Post
                    Good point- that would be nice, even if the cast has to change a bit- we wouldn't get the same cast that we have now, but it could work.
                    I think so. While I love our current SG-1 cast, the show could continue on without some of them. As long as TPTB were still telling amazing, smart stories with interesting, compelling characters, I'd be for it.
                    sigpic
                    "...phu...ah..."

Comment

(sigh)

We'll all be aging, too.

So let's age well!!
                      sigpic

Comment

I think so. While I love our current SG-1 cast, the show could continue on without some of them. As long as TPTB were still telling amazing, smart stories with interesting, compelling characters, I'd be for it.
                        I think they have the power to tell grreat stories untill they are dead. I can't wait to see the movies as I am looking forward SG-1 continuing and I have no doubt they will be great and I am positive the whole cast will be in them.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
                          I think they have the power to tell grreat stories untill they are dead. I can't wait to see the movies as I am looking forward SG-1 continuing and I have no doubt they will be great and I am positive the whole cast will be in them.
                          I agree. TPTB just have a knack for coming up with amazing stories to tell. These SG-1 movies should really be something special.

For the two movies, I totally agree. I'm sure they'll have little trouble getting everyone onboard for those. Afterall, it appears they'll be filming them all at once anyways, so that should make things easier.
                          sigpic
                          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I agree. TPTB just have a knack for coming up with amazing stories to tell. These SG-1 movies should really be something special.

For the two movies, I totally agree. I'm sure they'll have little trouble getting everyone onboard for those. Afterall, it appears they'll be filming them all at once anyways, so that should make things easier.
                            Indeed. And the fact that they will be out shortly after season 10 finidhes makes me a happy camper.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
                              Indeed. And the fact that they will be out shortly after season 10 finidhes makes me a happy camper.
                              Same here. It's definitely better than waiting forever.
                              sigpic
                              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Same here. It's definitely better than waiting forever.
                                Cheers to that, man!

The fact that SG-1 is going to movies now makes me think that
                                SG-1 is following the same path that Star Trek took.
                                After 3 seasons, Star Trek made 6 movies! Will there be a third spin off of
                                Stargate soon? I hope so!
                                Last edited by Dark Falcon; 15 October 2006, 03:14 PM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X