This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 2ndgenerationalteran
    honestly how many wrestling watchers would admit they watch the scifi channel?
    why ?
    Hallowed are the Ori !!!
    Follow the path of the Enlightment !
    Why Sg1 !!?? Why not me!!?? Why !!??

Comment

Originally posted by camarogod69
      MGM is totally behind season 11 it's scifi thats not supporting it even though they had said it has nothing to do with ratings. It's money they make more on their other shows.
      Oh yes they are and they are going to bust their butts to get SG-1 to continue. I have alot of faith in MGM right now just by how adament they are about SG-1.
      Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
      "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
      Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by 2ndgenerationalteran
        id donate maybe a couple hundred dollars to ensure another season.
        If I had an abundance of money I would contribute a little to the cause.

Comment

Originally posted by HirogenGater
          If I had an abundance of money I would contribute a little to the cause.
          Mabey we should ask Bill Gates to "contribute" to a good cause?

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82
            Mabey we should ask Bill Gates to "contribute" to a good cause?
            Wouldn't that be great - if the richest man on the planet was a Stargate fan? He could single-handedly keep both shows on the air for many seasons to come.
            sigpic
            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
            "...phu...ah..."
            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
              Wouldn't that be great - if the richest man on the planet was a Stargate fan? He could single-handedly keep both shows on the air for many seasons to come.
              Does anyone have his e-mail address so we can ask him??? Maybe he could start an alternate sci-fi channel - one which doesn't cancel shows people enjoy watching!

Comment

Think Bill Gates will adopt me? I can ask for Season 11 for Christmas!

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42
                  Think Bill Gates will adopt me? I can ask for Season 11 for Christmas!
                  Well, miracles do happen sometimes. The rumours (probably true) are that one of "Farscape: The Peacekeeper Wars" mini-series' sponsors was Sir Richard Branson, whose son is Farscape fan.
                  T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders

StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

Comment

Originally posted by Farscapefan
                    Well, miracles do happen sometimes. The rumours (probably true) are that one of "Farscape: The Peacekeeper Wars" mini-series' sponsors was Sir Richard Branson, whose son is Farscape fan.
                    Hmmm.....never heard that one, interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by catsaplaying
                      Does anyone have his e-mail address so we can ask him??? Maybe he could start an alternate sci-fi channel - one which doesn't cancel shows people enjoy watching!
                      Yeah that would be great! A channel that dosent cancell good shows. I have been wishing that of all channels for a long time!

Comment

INDEED that would be a great thing!

Comment

Yeah that would be great! A channel that dosent cancell good shows. I have been wishing that of all channels for a long time!
                          Same here. Sometimes, the execs and those others in charge of such things just don't understand when they're throwing away a good thing. These days, sadly, most shows are just lucky to make it through their first season.
                          sigpic
                          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Same here. Sometimes, the execs and those others in charge of such things just don't understand when they're throwing away a good thing. These days, sadly, most shows are just lucky to make it through their first season.
                            *sigh* How true. A number of my favorite shows have been canned by stupid network execs. Mabey all of them should stick their heads in Ancient knowledge bases to get smarter for once!

Comment

*sigh* How true. A number of my favorite shows have been canned by stupid network execs. Mabey all of them should stick their heads in Ancient knowledge bases to get smarter for once!

Comment

LMAO!! They sure could use all the help they can get, I'll tell you that.
                                sigpic
                                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Working...
                                X