Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here is what we should do. Only watch the Stargates, and boycott all their other shows. Hopefully if we get Galactica's ratings low enough, they will think twice about cancelling it.
    http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/9...sigcopy9ie.jpg
    The Alliance is born!!!!

Comment

After the quality ep we got last night, it hurts even more that Sci-Fi has cancelled SG-1. Things are building so nicely this season, it just doesn't seem like the last. All we can do is hope that TPTB can work some magic, and get us SG-1 continued in one form or another.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
        After the quality ep we got last night, it hurts even more that Sci-Fi has cancelled SG-1. Things are building so nicely this season, it just doesn't seem like the last. All we can do is hope that TPTB can work some magic, and get us SG-1 continued in one form or another.
        Preferably in the form of Season 11 airing on another network.
        School is overrated.

Comment

Originally posted by The Engineer
          Preferably in the form of Season 11 airing on another network.
          If not that, at least a mini-series or a few tv movies to wrap things up. We deserve more SG-1.
          sigpic
          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

If not that, at least a mini-series or a few tv movies to wrap things up. We deserve more SG-1.
            Definitely. And I really hope to see Vala-centric mini-series.
            T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders

StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

Comment

We should write them a nasty letter that will sting. It is time to bring down Sci-Fi!
              http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/9...sigcopy9ie.jpg
              The Alliance is born!!!!

Comment

sauvon stargate !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                Mitchell: This village as died as a dresser of Texan crudenesses!

Comment

Originally posted by deadman
                  We should write them a nasty letter that will sting. It is time to bring down Sci-Fi!
                  I think it should be something that would get them with their feet back to the ground and in the same time their heads bang the ground as well *malevolent grin*. But because I'm not an american and do not have Sci Fi I would not be in my right to sting them in a letter, maybe as a fan. But those who are americans and get Sci Fi when you sting them in the letter sting them for me as well.
                  School is overrated.

Comment

If supportive fans concentrate their efforts on a few specific key players, an 11th is possible. This is like the end of a concert, the band leaves but if you make enough noise, they come back for an encore.
                    You can SOSG1 at
                    EVERYTHING- http://www.savestargatesg-1.com/
                    PETITION- http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/Stargate/index.html
                    CONAN- http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=33884
                    TISSUE- http://laundr.us/
                    BOTTLE- http://www.savestargate.com
                    MYSPACE- http://www.myspace.com/savingsg1
                    It should be stressed that MARK STERN should be receiving the bulk of mailed fan support... too many addresses will lead to less effective group support whereas if MR. Stern were to be flooded, we could make more impact. Here's the CORRECT ADDRESS-
                    Mark Stern
                    EVP Original Programming
                    SciFi
                    100 Universal City Plaza
                    Bld. 1440, 14th Floor
                    Universal City, CA 91608
                    [email protected]

Comment

I just think it's great that MGM isn't about to give up this fight yet. I'd be open to any of their options - tv movies, mini-series, or even the 11th season being offered solely online. Anything that would continue the SG-1 story works for me. Their words do give me hope.
                      sigpic
                      "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Yeah me too, there is a way to get us more stargate, and MGM are going to find it! good ol' MGM.

Question 2, you are in the desert, you see a tortoise lying on his back, in the hot sun. You recognize his plight but do nothing to help, why?

because… you are also a tortoise.

O’NEILL: No. No. Full well expected the other shoe to drop eventually.

THOR: We can only hope this will be the last footwear to fall.

T-minus 16 days until sky one season 10 premiere.

Comment

Originally posted by tommiekins
                          Yeah me too, there is a way to get us more stargate, and MGM are going to find it! good ol' MGM.
                          I know my respect for them has multiplied many times from the way they are handling this situation.
                          sigpic
                          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I know my respect for them has multiplied many times from the way they are handling this situation.
                            I'm ashamed to admit it but I orriginally thought MGM might give up. I am thrilled that they wont give up.
                            Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                            "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                            Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82
                              I'm ashamed to admit it but I orriginally thought MGM might give up. I am thrilled that they wont give up.
                              Nope, I think they're in this until the end. And I'm right there with them.
                              sigpic
                              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Nope, I think they're in this until the end. And I'm right there with them.
                                So am I. I'll be the first in line to congratulate them on any successful answer they come up with.
                                Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                                "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                                Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Working...
                                X