Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Merlins Weapon - To Cause a Mass De-Ascension?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spoilers for Dominion:
    Spoiler:
    The Ori are DEAD....but the religion lives on. That is the problem we are left to deal with here.
    SG1 have made Martyrs of the Ori, like the Romans made a Martyr of J.C. (Jesus Christ), people still fight in the name of God and Christian values 2000 years later, against other religions....
    SG1's battle now will be to convince the followers that the Ori are false Gods, which we will loose for sure...

Spoilers for unending
    Spoiler:
    In the final episode "unending" SG1 will be in a time dilation field, maybe during the time they are in the dilation field, the Ori religion prevails, such as how Christianity prevailed after J.C. was crucified. I believe this outcome will lead to a time travel film, where they back to undo the ORI Extinction "a la san gral" and find a way of prooving to the followers that the Ori are false, thus taking away the Ori's powers by taking away their followers, there would be no need to use the san gral

That is probably why the ancients opposed using the San Gral in the first place, they knew what it would lead to..... out of the frying pan and into the fire....
    Last edited by Madeleine; 06 March 2007, 07:34 PM. Reason: Spoilers
    "Furlings" is an anagram of "Fun Girls"
    I wish we could finally get to see the "fun girls" !
    They must be really sexy cos the Asgard said you'll know 'em when you see 'em!!

Comment

Originally posted by paulanthony View Post
      mod snip
      USE SPOLIERS PROPERLY! You gave away a big detail!
      Last edited by Madeleine; 06 March 2007, 07:35 PM.
      Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
      "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
      Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Quick reminder:

Please use spoiler tags for any unaired ep or any recently-aired ep that other people in the thread probably haven't seen.

Please label your spoilers: no use hiding them behind tags if nobody can tell if they're for Bad Guys (seen it) or Dominion (not seen it) or Unending (unaired).

Please do not quote an entire block of spoilers and tell someone to use spoiler space. That just means that even if the first spoiley person sees their mistake and edits, there's still a whole heap of spoilers ready to annoy the next person who reads them.

Cheers.

Madeleine

Comment

again, we don't know that for sure.I hope they're alive
          Stolen Kosovo
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
            again, we don't know that for sure.I hope they're alive
            Actually I hope not.
            Spoiler:
            IMO Adria is a much bigger threat now that she is ascended.
            Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
            "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
            Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Working...
            X