This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PG15
    They were, but they've been sleeping for 10000 years.

Bound to get a little rusty.
    Well they could've written things down.....which they did (well, not "written")

Comment

Originally posted by EyeStrain
      Why 70 Hive ship attacking 1 Ori ship? A couple of hive ship can overpower their shield.

Hive ship
      3 battle Crzer
      100+ dartz
      even if three hives did drain their shield (which i doubt) we still don't know how tough the ori ships hull is, remember the jaffa couldn't do anything to the supergate and if the ships are made out of the same stuff they're going to be even harder to defeat.

Comment

Originally posted by StarGi
        Ori > Reps > Wraith > Goa'uld.
        I agree with that
        Science Fiction is an existential metaphor; it allows us to tell stories about the human condition.

Isaac Asimov once said individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence has become crucial to our salvation if we are to be saved at all.

[/QUOTE]

SENFORUMS.com

Comment

Originally posted by MB.Eddie
          I agree with that
          I do not agree. I think Anubis soldier are much powerfull then Wraith. I think, that Cur-Soldiers beat the prior of the Ori.

I'd like to think an Entire Galaxy would have more...
          I did not think so, because earth have 6 billion because of goog hospitals and care of health. Humans take care of eatch other. And Ori does not interest humans health, if I is not Ori's soldier.

But on the topic, I say, if the fight is in Pegasus galaxy, Wraith wins because of their manpower. Anciets were also beated.
          Asgard in memoriam

Comment

in an all out war no holds bar i'm gonna go with wraith a few hives would brind down the ori ships the MW fleet wasn't concentrating on a single vessel if the wraith concentrated on a single vessel the shields would go down preety fast if they could beat down ancient shields they can beat down ori shields
            I do not agree. I think Anubis soldier are much powerfull then Wraith. I think, that Cur-Soldiers beat the prior of the Ori.
            i don't think so the kull warriors were shock troopers and could take the wraith on one on one but if the 1000's of wriath jumped them they'd be torn apart plus the commander wraith are probably stronger than they are...
            Last edited by Buba uognarf; 31 July 2006, 01:52 AM.
            Robert Jastrow (self-proclaimed agnostic): "For the scientist who has lived by his faith in the power of reason, the story ends like a bad dream. He has scaled the mountains of ignorance; he is about to conquer the highest peak; as he pulls himself over the final rock, he is greeted by a band of theologians who have been sitting there for centuries."

Comment

Wraith weapons seem to have a longer range

Comment

Originally posted by Buba uognarf
                i don't think so the kull warriors were shock troopers and could take the wraith on one on one but if the 1000's of wriath jumped them they'd be torn apart plus the commander wraith are probably stronger than they are...
                Anubis got those kull warriors also lot. Maybe more then few thousand.

And with this Wraith vs. Ori fight must remember how fast to learn Wraith are. They learn how to Scam beaming technology after two mothership where killed by Daedalus. (one of the over Atlantis should not count because it can not send information to other).
                Asgard in memoriam

Comment

no offence ment to anyone but please shut up with the ancients were poor tacticians and passivists they wouldn't drone tech and warships if they were passivists they wouldn't have had dozens of defence satelites if they were passivists they wouldn't have fought a losing war for 100 years if they were passivists no one has any basis for saying the ancients couldn't fight...maybe the wraith are great strategists they've should they can be quite cunning when working towards their goals...
                  the ori aren't invincable ha'taks and bc-304s have crap weapons the nukes didn't even detonate on impact aginst the shields the wraith have much greater range and their weapons are more powerful and fire faster i'd say a hive shield could probably pump out as much fire power as 3 ha'taks in an all out war if food wasn't a problem then the wraith would win all this @#it about the ori shields being invincible is unfounded they held against the MW but that doesn't been they could hold against this...
                  Last edited by Buba uognarf; 31 July 2006, 03:17 AM.
                  Robert Jastrow (self-proclaimed agnostic): "For the scientist who has lived by his faith in the power of reason, the story ends like a bad dream. He has scaled the mountains of ignorance; he is about to conquer the highest peak; as he pulls himself over the final rock, he is greeted by a band of theologians who have been sitting there for centuries."

Comment

I wonder if Kull Warrior armour would protect against a wraith stunner?
                    Wraith, the OTHER white meat.
                    Loyalty above all else, except Honor.

Comment

Originally posted by Freekzilla
                      I wonder if Kull Warrior armour would protect against a wraith stunner?
                      They dont protect against Zats by memory, so you might be onto something there...
                      Science Fiction is an existential metaphor; it allows us to tell stories about the human condition.

Isaac Asimov once said individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence has become crucial to our salvation if we are to be saved at all.

[/QUOTE]

SENFORUMS.com

Comment

They dont protect against Zats by memory, so you might be onto something there...
                        Actually they did protect against Zats.
                        Wraith, the OTHER white meat.
                        Loyalty above all else, except Honor.

Comment

Originally posted by Freekzilla
                          Actually they did protect against Zats.
                          Then how come the Jaffa go down like flies when shot by them?

[/QUOTE]

SENFORUMS.com

Comment

Originally posted by Buba uognarf
                            no offence ment to anyone but please shut up with the ancients were poor tacticians and passivists they wouldn't drone tech and warships if they were passivists they wouldn't have had dozens of defence satelites if they were passivists they wouldn't have fought a losing war for 100 years if they were passivists no one has any basis for saying the ancients couldn't fight...maybe the wraith are great strategists they've should they can be quite cunning when working towards their goals...
                            the ori aren't invincable ha'taks and bc-304s have crap weapons the nukes didn't even detonate on impact aginst the shields the wraith have much greater range and their weapons are more powerful and fire faster i'd say a hive shield could probably pump out as much fire power as 3 ha'taks in an all out war if food wasn't a problem then the wraith would win all this @#it about the ori shields being invincible is unfounded they held against the MW but that doesn't been they could hold against this...
                            The Tollans were pacifists, that didn't stop them from building weapons either

funny how the Daedalus survived in their multiple encounters with the hiveships and destroyed quite a few of them, could it be that the wraith ships aren't so tough after all...? and hives don't have shields...
                            and yes, in the Atlantis season 3 premiere, the not fully functioning and repaired Daedalus basically fought a hiveship to a stalemate...

and the Odyssey weren't able to do anythiny against the Ori ship, and had nearly all of their systems knocked out after taking 2 or 3 shots from the Ori ship

Comment

Then how come the Jaffa go down like flies when shot by them?
                              Cuz the Jaffa armour is completely different from the kull armour and no the Wraith stunners wouldnt affect the kull warriors at all

Comment

Originally posted by WraithWarrior
                                Cuz the Jaffa armour is completely different from the kull armour and no the Wraith stunners wouldnt affect the kull warriors at all
                                Ahh, yes, i miss read a previous post.

Zats have no effect on Kull armour, and i assume wraith stun would be equally useless...

[/QUOTE]

SENFORUMS.com

Comment

Working...
                                X