Flesh and Blood - Episodic Photography [8 HQs]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Michelle05
    Daniel and Vala look magnificent together. Vala's dress is gorgeous, and Daniel looks wonderful in the armour, IMO. A lot of intensity in those photos. So glad we finally got some Sg-1 photos!
    Im so glad too, about time ! I think Vala and Daniel look gorgeous, and the armour looks great.
    Please check out my Doctor Who forum at http://tardistales.proboards100.com/index.cgi

There are boards for the classic series and new series and much more.

Comment

Originally posted by LoneStar1836
      Are you talking to me Skydiver? *scratches head* I’m not bickering with Kes. Or at least I don’t think I am, and she knows it. Or ought to. *at Kes*
      You're such a troublemaker, making the mod step in.

We'd be better at this bickering thing if I didn't agree with you 90% of the time...

Originally posted by LS
      I’m just stating all those pic look pretty uninteresting as for as to the plot of that particular episode. I’m not talking about how the actual actors look. Though Daniel in whatever the heck that is supposed to be really makes me want to laugh after I get through cringing. I don’t care for that Ori or that whole medieval look. I’m sorry that I didn’t make myself clear.
      Yes, let me clarify as well. Ben is mighty pretty, but pics of him.....or any of the actors..... staring into space don't get me all fired up about the episode. That's what I meant by "uninteresting". The pic of armor!Daniel doesn't qualify as "uninteresting", but more in the "oh, jeez, how much are they paying me to wear this outfit?" category.

Only mentioned Teal'c looking especially nice because his hair looks good this season.

I'm afraid the Ori story arc, or the whole Ori "theme" just isn't doing much for me. Although I'm slightly more intrigued after reading some of "The Shroud" spoilers.

Maybe "Flesh and Blood" will be fantastic.....I hope so. My expectations are just a little low.
      Life is hard...and it's harder if you're stupid

Comment

Originally posted by keshou
        You're such a troublemaker, making the mod step in.
        Yep. That’s me.
        Originally posted by Kes
        Yes, let me clarify as well. Ben is mighty pretty, but pics of him.....or any of the actors..... staring into space don't get me all fired up about the episode. That's what I meant by "uninteresting".
        I knew that’s what you meant.
        Originally posted by Kes
        I'm afraid the Ori story arc, or the whole Ori "theme" just isn't doing much for me. Although I'm slightly more intrigued after reading some of "The Shroud" spoilers.
        Now that one I am really looking forward to. But with guarded optimisim.
        IMO always implied.

Comment

Definitely cool pics. But we need more!!! Sorry, I guess I need to take my medicine now.
          sigpic
          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
          "...phu...ah..."
          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by sgeureka
            I've brightened up this one image a little. You can now see another crew member on his knees on the right side, fixing something on the floor. And you can see the finger tip of the photographer.

[Start Joke] Maby The Camera man is an Ori worshipper [End Joke]
            I Have Information...

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
              let's not bicker over character preferences please.

at least there was a nice mix and everyone should have a pic of their favored actor to drool over

male or female, they all look pretty

although there are some questions--who is Daniel trying to shoot and why does Vala appear to be trying to stop him--I have a guess but I'll keep it to myself.

why is Vala on the floor and Tomin hovering over her?

Why is Daniel wearing Ori warrior gear?

so, I'd say those photos piqued interest in the story. The others are pretty much stock looking out the window of the ship pictures but I'm sure there's some goofy stuff going on.

And...did I say they all look pretty?

Comment

Is that Adria?

Personally, I like the 'Medeval' style of the Ori

Comment

Yes that is Adria.
                  Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth or easy...

... or that any man can measure the tides and hurricanes he will
                  encounter on the strange journey.

Spoiler:

2 Cor. 10:3-5
                  3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
                  4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
                  5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Comment

Originally posted by Ltcolshepjumper
                    Yes that is Adria.
                    I don't think so, why else whould vala be lying on the ground unless she was going through labor. It is more likely someone who was assigned to take care of vala.

Best Stargate quote:
                    Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
                    Green is your friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
                      LOL

nice codpiece
                      lol, thanx for pointing that out.
                      Check out My directorial work (please leave comment. if possible).

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=coreyeasy

Or,

Leave comment on the off topic board.

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=29121

Comment

Originally posted by freyr's mother
                        I don't think so, why else whould vala be lying on the ground unless she was going through labor. It is more likely someone who was assigned to take care of vala.
                        But Vala doesn't look pregnant at all--she's wearing the same dress in all the pictures and obviously isn't pregnant.

I'm sure it's Adria too.

Comment

It's Adria... she's made to age RAPIDLY in a matter of hours, by the power of the Ori.

I like how the Ori Warrior or "Crusader" armor looks like a mix of Roman and Japanese armor styles...
                          The only thing I don't like about it is how they use that "rusted metal look". It looks silly, imo.

Japanese Samurai (note the torso and waist armor, and leg/shin guards)

Roman Legionnaire (note the shoulder armor, and segmented plates aka "lorica")

I read somewhere that TPTB wanted the Ori Warriors to have an Oriental/Asian style in their custume. So I guess the Samurai-ish armor and the Oriental carpets must be a carry over from their original plans!

If you think about it the Priors are Warrior Monks. Buddhist monks, especially Shaolin monks from China, are more famous for their combat skills. Hell... they even invented the martial art of Kung Fu. Christian monks never really got into warfare.
                          http://www.myspace.com/peoples_general
                          http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/ga...PeoplesGeneral

Comment

Originally posted by esoap524
                            But Vala doesn't look pregnant at all--she's wearing the same dress in all the pictures and obviously isn't pregnant.

I'm sure it's Adria too.
                            Well, we'll find out in about 33 days, now won't we?
                            sigpic
                            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
                              Well, we'll find out in about 33 days, now won't we?

33 and counting....

Comment

Originally posted by esoap524
                                33 and counting....
                                Actually, it's 31 now.
                                sigpic
                                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Working...
                                X