• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

beautiful pics!!!

Comment

Bra'tac! Yay!
      Cool pics - at last...

Is it just me, or does Teal'c's hair seem shorter than in season nine? Especially at the front.

Comment

Great pics!!!. Claudia is wearing an amazing dress in this episode, she looks like a Queen.

Comment

Originally posted by LoneStar1836
          Yeah, we know what you were looking at.

lol. Yeah, I noticed the shorts first and then the tape. As well as the guy standing off to the left wearing sneakers.

Forget Daniel in whatever the heck that getup is supposed to be. There’s a nice pic of Ben to drool over.
          Interstellar hockey team? Mitchell looks serious and very yummy!

Looks like the Ori have a flair for home decor and like Oriental carpets, too.

Comment

^^^^LOL! Yeah, that's a possibility for what Daniel is doing. MS does play hockey.

Originally posted by sgeureka
            I've brightened up this one image a little. You can now see another crew member on his knees on the right side, fixing something on the floor. And you can see the finger tip of the photographer.
            Wow. That pic was dark. Totally didn't see that other guy.

Looks like they are taping off that other actor's mark (where he stands) for that scene.
            IMO always implied.

Comment

Originally posted by sgeureka
              I've brightened up this one image a little. You can now see another crew member on his knees on the right side, fixing something on the floor. And you can see the finger tip of the photographer.

LOL

nice codpiece
              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LoneStar1836
                Yeah, we know what you were looking at.

lol. Yeah, I noticed the shorts first and then the tape. As well as the guy standing off to the left wearing sneakers.

Forget Daniel in whatever the heck that getup is supposed to be. There’s a nice pic of Ben to drool over.
                I think that's why I noticed the guy in the shorts....trying to figure out what that getup was supposed to be.

Big metal shoulderpads and...er.....cod pieces are not a good look for Daniel....he should stick to hoods and robes when he goes undercover.

The pic of Ben is nice, if unexciting. Like the pic of Teal'c a lot.

And omg, I didn't even see the guy on the floor. ^^^See post above. And there's the microphone in the top right. So this is really more of a behind-the-scenes shot.
                Life is hard...and it's harder if you're stupid

Comment

Its amazing how much Vala slimmed down, from just having a baby.

IMO, Daniel's armor looks cool, all he needs now is a horse
                  For those who want peace, prepare for war

S.P.Q.R. Senatus Populusque Romanus

Comment

Originally posted by keshou
                    The pic of Ben is nice, if unexciting.
                    They're all rather unexciting, if you ask me.....
                    IMO always implied.

Comment

let's not bicker over character preferences please.

at least there was a nice mix and everyone should have a pic of their favored actor to drool over

sigpic

Comment

Are you talking to me Skydiver? *scratches head* I’m not bickering with Kes. Or at least I don’t think I am, and she knows it. Or ought to. *at Kes*

I’m just stating all those pic look pretty uninteresting as for as to the plot of that particular episode. I’m not talking about how the actual actors look. Though Daniel in whatever the heck that is supposed to be really makes me want to laugh after I get through cringing. I don’t care for that Ori or that whole medieval look. I’m sorry that I didn’t make myself clear.
                        IMO always implied.

Comment

Originally posted by OmegaProject
                          Its amazing how much Vala slimmed down, from just having a baby.
                          Hallowed are the Ori.
                          Jewel Staite Thunker | Secondary Women of SGA Thunker
                          Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show and I should really just relax."

Comment

just making sure. didn't want any kerfluffles starting

and yes, daniel did crack me up. the cod piece, the look on his face

in fact, i have a new LJ icon out of it
                            Attached Files

sigpic

Comment

Daniel and Vala look magnificent together. Vala's dress is gorgeous, and Daniel looks wonderful in the armour, IMO. A lot of intensity in those photos. So glad we finally got some Sg-1 photos!

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle05
                                Daniel and Vala look magnificent together. Vala's dress is gorgeous, and Daniel looks wonderful in the armour, IMO. A lot of intensity in those photos. So glad we finally got some Sg-1 photos!
                                True. Is it july yet?

Comment

Working...
                                X