Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Look like SGC found and try Merlin's weapon and they face to face with a side effect,

or Ori attacked to SGC with epidemic weapon for prevent to using/discovery of Merlin's weapon...

Comment

Or...

Spoiler:
      Cam really wants a Zombie-fighting sequence in Martin Lloyd's movie, and we get to see it

Comment

Woohoo zombie fights!

Comment

Maybe Daniel's fantasy scene is the 4 races, in this the in joke is that we and SG1 have never met the Furlings, he imagines them from his own prespective and lays it on the table.

Sam's fantasy scene could be a love struck affair in the heat of a zombie filled battle, amid the chaos the two characters find love and ....well you know the rest..up untill the point later that requires a little more calm and seclusion.

Cam's fantasy could be zombies, and alien attack has transformed humans into walking dead zombies that roam and attack.

Teal dissagrees with all of them claiming that his own is pure perfection in that honour in battle will grab the ratings without zombies or furry little aliens.
          For all the pollution woes on Earth, will the Human race end up taking those problems into space in the future?

We can all call our ships Sports Utility Ships to curtail the carbon emissions and hypersleep at night

Comment

Well i can't wait, i just hope they bring back Micheal Deluise
            My heart is is officialy broken
            BRING BACK SG-1!

Check out my forum!
            http://unhealthyobsession.tz4.com

Comment

That device is the one from Evolution...

I definately have to agree it's a "fantasy sequence". Plus we know what that device does, so what idiot would activate it? And who's that lady in a dress behind Pierre Bernard-ala-Zombie?

Michael Shanks already stated that 200 will be not unlike (meaning it will be basically like) Wormhole X-Treme!.

Mattathias

Comment

Working...
              X