Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the clip is from Late Show with Conen O'Brien it was aired more than 3 weeks ago.

Comment

Looks unfinished to me. Can anyone remember some of the clips, of the pilot, they used in some of the very earliest DVD extras? The staff weapons made a Star Wars like laser sound!

Comment

hmm..... this supports my thoughts on ep 200......

Comment

interesting, I think this ep might be good
          Tis No Fool to lose what He can not keep, To gain what he will never Lose

Comment

it looks to me like the producers have made that little scene to misguide us
            i predict that the episode will have nothing to do with zombies or any of that crap thats in that clip
            i think the episode will be alot better than that
            i hope
            Earn Money For Clicking your Mouse
            Advercash

Comment

Originally posted by Stuey1221
              Ahhh fantastic!!!!!!

I've now lost all doubts about that episode being crap!
              Wow, you're easily persuaded.

Can I have some money? Please?

Comment

Looks kind of cool. I love zombies! lol.

Say hello to my little friend!!

Comment

Originally posted by Stuey1221
                  Ahhh fantastic!!!!!!

I've now lost all doubts about that episode being crap!
                  Have to agree with you.

And why is it Mitchell, once again, saving the day, all by himself? Oh, and Walter, who gets more airtime than most other characters.

But then, Mitchell, and zombies----hmmmm, there's a connection there somewhere...
                  "With all due respect, sir"......we're all due some respect.

Comment

Alright guys, here's a lesson on not judging things before you get a bigger picture.

Spoiler:
                    200 is about Martin coming to solicit ideas from the SGC. This most likely means that Cam's idea is about zombies. Case closed. Cam's only saving the day because it's his fantasy.

Hmm...I guess I'm being a little hypocritical here...ah well, you get my point.

Comment

Originally posted by PG15
                      Alright guys, here's a lesson on not judging things before you get a bigger picture.

Spoiler:
                      200 is about Martin coming to solicit ideas from the SGC. This most likely means that Cam's idea is about zombies. Case closed. Cam's only saving the day because it's his fantasy.

Hmm...I guess I'm being a little hypocritical here...ah well, you get my point.
                      If that's the case, I can't wait to see what the other members of SG-1 offer up for their ideas.
                      sigpic
                      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                      "...phu...ah..."
                      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I would love to see an imaginary scenario from Daniel's imagination!

“it makes an interesting hula hoop” Mr Shanks’ opinion of the gate January 2004

Comment

Is it true that episode "200" will be 62 minutes long as Threads?
                          "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Nothing indicates it is.

Comment

"It looks unfinished"

Ugh...

As soon as i started watching it I realized, zombies? They look like that? Spoof.

Clues.
                              Overly dramatic
                              Zombie costumes
                              Cheesey Action hero Mitchell
                              Walter not dialing automaticly

Well, this sounds like a delicious episode.

Airy buddy dan snow.
                              IamdumbbutIwanttobespecial

Sorry for the sarcasm, I am prepared to be called immature, juvinile and retarted for what must seem like some idiots ramblings.

"Carter tried to seduce me."
                              "You poor man"

"No no no no, he just doesn't like going through the Stargate."
                              "He's worse than Dr. McCoy."
                              "Who?"
                              "The character that Dr. Beckett plays in real life."

Comment

Originally posted by jenks
                                Is it me or did that look really tacky? That's not the finished scene is it?

hmmm i got an idea

maybe a spoiler from s10

Spoiler:
                                In the discription it says that Martin comes to the SGC when his TV show becomes a feature film

hmmm...tackyness? Maybe that was the point!

Anyone who gives me green is sexy, wanna be sexy? Give me Green! Woopie!

CLICK THE PIC!

Comment

Working...
                                X