This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gkyun
    Where did you download them? I live in UK but I don't have skyone. Channel 4just finished showing s.8. And do you have to pay for the download?
    Have you got a friend/relative with Skyone? Could always get Him/her to record it for you?
    Mrs Tapping

Myspace: www.myspace.com/stuey1221
    MSN: [email protected]
    feel free to add me on either

Comment

just a warning, it's against forum policy to talk about d/l eps... So, take it too PM's. Save yourself some probs.
      Disclaimer: All opinions stated within this post are relevant to the author herself, and do not in any way represent the opinions of God, Country, The Powers That Be or Greater Fandom.

Any resemblance to aforementioned opinions are purely coincidental.

Comment

Don't think there's any policy against talking about taping the eps.

Comment

Well i cant wait untill july 14.
          sigpic

Comment

is there a policy against tivo'd eps? same as vcr recording. i got all sg1 s9 eps tivo'd hate hate hate

Comment

Originally posted by NakedJehutyV2
              is there a policy against tivo'd eps? same as vcr recording. i got all sg1 s9 eps tivo'd hate hate hate
              SG-1's current season is on at such an odd time here that anyone who has young kids would have to record it.....I record to re-watch, and re-watch again, and then accedentally record over. I need Tivo. We don't even get season nine repeated until August-ish time.

People think I'm insane when I complain about spoilers because I don't download.

Comment

For all you fans who also are Mac OSX users go here to download a widget to countdown 'til the season 10 premiere
                http://dashdev.djupet.se/stuff.html
                "The day Microsoft makes something that doesn't suck is probably the day they start making vacuum cleaners."
                - Ernst Jan Plugge

Comment

Actually we see SG three times a day on Space......8 am, 1pm and 8pm five days a week. That's the earlier seasons, and right now they are in season six. On Thursday night at 10:00 on Space they are showing season 9.

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42
                  SG-1's current season is on at such an odd time here that anyone who has young kids would have to record it.....I record to re-watch, and re-watch again, and then accedentally record over. I need Tivo. We don't even get season nine repeated until August-ish time.

People think I'm insane when I complain about spoilers because I don't download.

Comment

Originally posted by STC
                    Actually we see SG three times a day on Space......8 am, 1pm and 8pm five days a week. That's the earlier seasons, and right now they are in season six. On Thursday night at 10:00 on Space they are showing season 9.
                    I know. Happiness! I'm watching it every day (for us it's on at 5am, 10am, and 5pm, with additional season eight eps Thursdays at 7pm and Fridays at 11am, lots of gate to go around. Plus Atlantis on Sundays at 5pm, 11pm, and monday mornings at some ungodly hour).

And we're curently at season six "Cure" tomorrow. Happiness! At least if we don't get season ten soon we get other seasons still.

Comment

Working...
                    X