This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by npattis
    Did that last year and the neighbors thought I was drunk.

Comment

I'm so excited, I can't wait, help me.

I've my exams though in June and in one way I want them to come so that I know that the exams are over and can wait for Stargate to come back but in another I don't want it to come.

Help me.
      I HATE SY-FY

Comment

Originally posted by Peoples_General
        Cool so 10 days after the July 4th fireworks, we StarGate fans can also shoot off some fireworks too!
        Hmmm... you forgot the french.
        School is overrated.

Comment

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

can't wait
          Tis No Fool to lose what He can not keep, To gain what he will never Lose

Comment

I can't wait either...

Comment

Originally posted by The Ori
              I'm so excited, I can't wait, help me.

I've my exams though in June and in one way I want them to come so that I know that the exams are over and can wait for Stargate to come back but in another I don't want it to come.

Help me.
              Go play out and spend some time

Comment

Yea I cant wait either. Sucks for all the people in other countries that havent even seen season 9 yet, bummer. I just hope im not dissapointed. I dont think I will, but you never know. I was liked watching SG1, then Atlantis , then Galactica all back to back, guess that wont be possible anymore.

Comment

Awesome!!!

Ofcourse the primere is near my b-day again... this means that Morpheus will air the week of my b-day...

Mattathias

Comment

Originally posted by Mattathias2.0
                    Awesome!!!

Ofcourse the primere is near my b-day again... this means that Morpheus will air the week of my b-day...

Mattathias
                    Ah yes! 200 will air the week of my B-Day! That's the best birthday present anyone can give me.

Uber Hax does Stargate (YTMND)

Comment

Originally posted by cbrseadude
                      Yea I cant wait either. Sucks for all the people in other countries that havent even seen season 9 yet, bummer. I just hope im not dissapointed. I dont think I will, but you never know. I was liked watching SG1, then Atlantis , then Galactica all back to back, guess that wont be possible anymore.
                      I'm from Romania, and here season 9 didn't air. SG-1 it aired untill season 7.
                      But still I managed to see it. How? , you know how, I won't tell.
                      School is overrated.

Comment

Sigh.....best B-Day present I could get would be season ten SOONER. But I'll have to live with Season Nine on DVD. That's what B-Day money is for. The only downside about being Canadian is our TV schedule.
                        *Sigh*

Comment

You luckies have summer birthdays..I am stuck with October 1st....
                          maybe I can bug my parents to get me something farscape or stargate for my B-day..

Comment

lol get lives people.

it'll be an average day. cept with new eps

ps: tell them to get ya stargate. it's a lot better than fakeass farscrape

Comment

I've never heard of fakeass farscrape, but Farscape is a damn rocking good show.

Comment

Originally posted by Gal-in-Black
                                You luckies have summer birthdays..I am stuck with October 1st....
                                maybe I can bug my parents to get me something farscape or stargate for my B-day..
                                I'm end of September, a bit before season nine comes out. That's what B-Day cash is for.
                                That way I can go buying DVD's without feeling guilty.
                                And I can ask for other season for my birthday without being chastised for having just bought some.

Comment

Working...
                                X