Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unfinished story arcs that should come back in season 10?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

there's a ****load of storylines to finish.

maybe they will revisit a few since the ori forced them back to the beginning

Comment

Originally posted by NakedJehutyV2
      there's a ****load of storylines to finish.

maybe they will revisit a few since the ori forced them back to the beginning
      That certainly wouldn't surprise me any.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

what about that weapon in the "sentinel" that was a kl weapon couldnt they somehow get it and use it against the ori i know the ppl of that world were seriously lame and stupid but its about time we got some kick ass weaponry
        Those who are prideful and refuse to bow down shall be laid low and made unto dust.

sigpic

Comment

Baal and his clones may count as an unfinished arc, or one still going on. I don't think we saw much of that storyline near the end of the season so it's still an open one. With his cloning capabilities, he might prove helpful to the Asgard who can definitely be of help against the Ori.

Comment

interesting i like that idea, umm there is a big Baal episode coming up in season 10 so we shall find out!
            Those who are prideful and refuse to bow down shall be laid low and made unto dust.

sigpic

Comment

Definately the Aschen, what happened to them. God when I was watching that episode I was like what the hell, man, like what the hell, my sandwich just fell on the floor but then I was like what the hell man, like what the hell, what hapened to the remote then I found it, then I was like what the hell man what the hell, and then I was like damn what the hell happened to the them they didn't show it. I couldn't believe it. Mann
              I HATE SY-FY

Comment

the ascen were ok but im glad we destroyed them, they were evil!!!!, i would like to see the tollan back, not so muhc to ask for is it, a little bit of Narim to help us out!

sigpic

Comment

I'd like to see the tollan again, and as for the aschen they deserved to die if they couldn't figure a way out of the whole gate-to-a-blackhole problem. I mean they were really advanced, ships and stuff, they could have beamed the gate away, blown it up, etc.

I think the Aschen are much like the Tollan, very advanced however their hyperdrive technology.... sucks

They would probably be destroyed by the O'ri, they are too advanced and logical to ever truly believe origin. The Jaffa are mostly just farmers and foot soldiers thrust into the bridge of super advanced space ships - prime game for conversion, but the Aschen would never fall for a Prior and would probably get the bad end of a toilet ship for their troubles.

Comment

It would be nice to see closure in stories involving Jonas/The Asgard. The Asgard are still screwed to dwindle and no longer be able to reproduce, its pretty obvious from wording that Jonas may play into that.

I'd also like to see (Although it would be a filler episode) an episode with Maybourne and Mini Jack. I remember reading spoilers that the story was pitched to have Maybourne and Mini Jack team up in season 9, but it didn't happen. Maybe season 10 then.

Comment

Originally posted by SAN66
                      It would be nice to see closure in stories involving Jonas/The Asgard. The Asgard are still screwed to dwindle and no longer be able to reproduce, its pretty obvious from wording that Jonas may play into that.

I'd also like to see (Although it would be a filler episode) an episode with Maybourne and Mini Jack. I remember reading spoilers that the story was pitched to have Maybourne and Mini Jack team up in season 9, but it didn't happen. Maybe season 10 then.
                      Maybourne and Mini-Jack??????????? BRING IT ON!!!!!!!!!!!!! That could have so much potential. It's like a dream episode.

Comment

You should add the Gadmeer and Enkaraan storyline.

I'd like to see if the Ori visit either group.
                        http://www.myspace.com/peoples_general
                        http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/ga...PeoplesGeneral

Comment

While not actual arcs but story lines I would love to see followed up:
                          1. Does Jack have a baby or not? They have never been back to let us know if Laira was pregnant or not. I assumed she was so does Jack have a son or a daughter?

2. Michael and Jenny from 1969. Did he go to Canada or to war, if he went to war did he live or die in war.

3. The team from Proving Ground, they did a great job working with Jack. I know Elliot died but we haven't seen Hailey and Satterfield since Proving Ground and Grogan since Sentinal.

I would like to see the Tollan and the Foothold Aliens again.
                          Filetta

Comment

the foothold aliens were one of the if not THEE most memorable one off episode enemy ever to appear in stargate ("Grace" aliens being another contender), but in the end all they could do was change the IDC numbers for ever off team member.

to have them come back is a little pointless, to have them as an enemy to earth would add to the already big line up of enemies that are out to get earth, so the only reason i can see them comming back is to have them as allies which i can't see working really since they can't understand each other anyway, the one thing that always bugged me was that if earth being a moderatley technological planet next to others such as tollan and various other human planets is that did the Foothold aliens go anywhere else, did they invade other planets, if so did they get caught? did they stay or did they just take infomation back and use the gates as a means to gather infomation on potential enemies and if they proved worthy attack them or move on, i think that that is the real reason why so many fans are so anxious to see what ever happened to them after season 3?
                            For all the pollution woes on Earth, will the Human race end up taking those problems into space in the future?

We can all call our ships Sports Utility Ships to curtail the carbon emissions and hypersleep at night

Comment

Working...
                            X