Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unfinished story arcs that should come back in season 10?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jebus
    I am annoyed that we have never heard from the people in "Learning Curve"!!!
    They give us designs for a naquadah generator, we end the ep on good terms with them, why do we not become allies and continue to get technology from them?!?!?!
    While they're not a race I'd be particularly interested in seeing again, good point.
    Simple reason: there's not much that can be done with them.

Comment

there are loads of old story lines i would like them to re-visit

First of all, Tollana...and Narim, if they brought him back in season ten it woudl be amazing, maybe they have been rebuilding and getting the necessary materials to build a stargate

The nox - we saw them for 1 episode yet they are one of the 4 races

UMm the aliens in foothold obviously cos they have to be out there somewhere

Also what happened to that Bounty Hunter in season 3 with "Deadman switch" he gave sam some medicine and said if she could cure his people's need for it then it woudl be worth trading...why have they not ever gone back to him, we need all the allies we can get

Daniels Grandad!!!!! are they just going to leave him with the big aliens for ever???!!!

And yes what about that race from Learning Curve, they could certainly give us technology that would help....

Umm, also what happened to Urgo, Could sure do with some SG1 androids to help out
      Also what about that planet where Nyan comes from???

And what about Skara no offence but you know even an ascended Skara would want to help Jack and SG1 out! especialyl Jack and Daniel.

And What about Jonas!!!! surely we could do with him back helping out?
      And there are still more, i would really like to see these come up again tho
      Those who are prideful and refuse to bow down shall be laid low and made unto dust.

sigpic

Comment

Yeah, They could bring back Narim back so he could grow long hair and dump Dr. Weir again! LOL!
        Sheppard's team runs into Kolya on a planet:

Koyla:"That's right Sheppard, I've got you right where I want you. And there's nothing you can do about it. Your plan was flawed, mine is perfect.This time I have a new gotee, and a black cloak. And I know for a fact that anyone would be scared of that. Now give me the ZPM or I'll kill the guy with the dreadlocks."

5 seconds later....

Kolya is hanging from a tree by his underwear.

Wa Wa Waaaaa.....

Comment

Originally posted by Primus Commander Woden
          Daniels Grandad!!!!! are they just going to leave him with the big aliens for ever???!!!
          Good question, isn't it? Also, what has the poor man been doing for food all this time?
          sigpic
          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
          "...phu...ah..."
          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by jebus
            I am annoyed that we have never heard from the people in "Learning Curve"!!!
            They give us designs for a naquadah generator, we end the ep on good terms with them, why do we not become allies and continue to get technology from them?!?!?!
            Well that episode was written by Heather E. Ash, and if you notice most of the episode arcs she wrote were never heard from again. She was a staff writer from 1999-2001. Other episodes that she wrote were

Rite of Passage
            Beneath the Surface
            New Ground
            Foothold
            Learning Curve

Comment

Here's another writer who we really haven't revisited all of their episode arcs.

Katharyn Powers

Emancipation (We've never returned to that planet to get more of that drug)
              Brief Candle (Never been back there either)
              Thor's Hammer
              Fire and Water (We've never revisted that planet or alien that was found there)
              Enigma (Tollan Episode)
              Thor's Chariot
              Family
              Serpent's Song
              Pretense (Tollan Episode)
              Crossroads
              Smoke & Mirrors

Comment

What ever happen to Dr Felger's energy weapon?

It has been almost 10 yr since SG1 find the Goa'uld energy weapon ,and in S7, Dr Felger built a prototype of Earth's energy weapon, but it blow SGC 's electric fuse. So is it ready yet ,because RailGun very ineffective ,and missile never hit anything

Comment

Originally posted by ckwongau
                  What ever happen to Dr Felger's energy weapon?
                  Hopefully it was destroyed. After being discharged at himself and Dr. Lee.

The tollans are dead. YOu know why? Because Narim can't come back. He's already Dr. Weir's husband! :O :O :O

Comment

Originally posted by ckwongau
                    Teal promise Nyan that someday he return to his war and end the War.Daniel ask Nyan to be his assisant.

I like to see them return to Nyan's world and end the war, because they are pretty advance ,and make good ally for the Ori or Earth.
                    I was just watching New Ground the other day and had forgotten that Nyan was supposed to have been Daniel's assistant. I liked him a lotand I think he would've made a great supporting character. He was really bright and could've helped out both Daniel and Sam. I'd love to know what happened to him.

Comment

Originally posted by IcyNeko
                      Hopefully it was destroyed. After being discharged at himself and Dr. Lee.

The tollans are dead. YOu know why? Because Narim can't come back. He's already Dr. Weir's husband! :O :O :O
                      ???

Comment

Originally posted by Amanda Eros
                        Here's another writer who we really haven't revisited all of their episode arcs.

Katharyn Powers

Emancipation (We've never returned to that planet to get more of that drug)
                        Brief Candle (Never been back there either)
                        Thor's Hammer
                        Fire and Water (We've never revisted that planet or alien that was found there)
                        Enigma (Tollan Episode)
                        Thor's Chariot
                        Family
                        Serpent's Song
                        Pretense (Tollan Episode)
                        Crossroads
                        Smoke & Mirrors
                        What do you expect to happen? Most of those planets we left on good terms with. I really can't see decent stories comming from any of those episodes, except th Tollan.
                        An all new Stargate spinoff presents

Stargate: The B Team

The galaxy just got a whoooole lot crazier!

Comment

Originally posted by Chutzpah
                          What do you expect to happen? Most of those planets we left on good terms with. I really can't see decent stories comming from any of those episodes, except th Tollan.

It would be nice to know if there are still any allies out there at all, or did they all go Orii. Maybe seeing a team leaving in the background going to go check on one of these planets while SG1 is talking. Or Daniel or Sam walk in a briefing and we see representivies or information about the planet on the over head. Some sort of continuality would be nice.

Comment

id love to see the Foothold aliens again! they seemed really cool yet really wierd at the same time!

Plus, it was implied in the ep. that they were from another galaxy. so instead of finishing the arc, it could open up a new one.
                            sigpic
                            By *E*K*R*

Comment

Problem with the ori on Jonas's planet
                              Hola

Hello

Comment

Well, obviously stories like Brief Candle and Emancipation wont be revisited......there's nothing left to do. I seem to remember an episode where one of SG-1 mentions that the people in Brief Candle are living long, healthy lives. Learning Curve: not very interesting and it was obvious at least to me that they were one episode aliens. Seriously, a lot of these stories if revisited would take away a lot from the current arcs. BTW, I dont think Foothold aliens have enough of a back story for a follow up. And just imagine the Aschen all died.....and why have we not heard back from the Tollan? Probably cuz they all died...........seriously EVERY story and EVERY alien cant have a follow up......if they do we would be asking when we can see them again......and the show would be running in cirlces.

*And i have finally accepted that the furlings will prbably never be seen (doesnt seem like it in "200") So i have created my own story.....good enough

Comment

Working...
                                X