This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wowtokra
    So any of you think that when the Wraith come to this gallaxy they will get thier butts kicked and go back to Pegasus?
    What makes you think the Warith will actually get to the MW?
    I'm not an actor. I just play one on TV.

Comment

allies...
      sigpic
      You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
      Stargate : Genesis |
      Original Starship DesignThread
      Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
      11000! green me

Comment

Originally posted by immhotep
        allies...
        Spoiler:
        Which showed them leaving Pegasus. There's still a big gap between that and the MW.

Comment

Yeah, i dont know how they think were supposed to believe that it wont take over a centurie on the wraith hyperdrive to get to our galaxy. The goauld, whos hyperdrive is WAY faster than the wraith needed a supernova to get out of our galaxy and 125 years to get back, we only take 18 day because we have the fastest hyperdrives in the universe to play with. The wriath barely have a hyperdrive, we should be giving them the address to earth, to all of them, by the time they get there the galaxy will be free from them and atlantis will have all the ZPM's,anceint warships and deadalus's that are in the PG back to our galaxy waiting for them.
          sigpic
          You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
          Stargate : Genesis |
          Original Starship DesignThread
          Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
          11000! green me

Comment

The Wraith have the info from the Auroa reports meaning they now know how to modify thier hyperdrives to travel between gallaxies. doubt it would take them long seeing as Shepard, Mckay and Ronan are on the ships.

Comment

The weakness with the Ori is there need to depend on human life force to survive. The Wraith would keep coming. no matter how powerful you are..you can be overwhelmed by numbers

Comment

Working...
              X