// Who are the Gadmeer again??
      sigpic
      Past | LJ | Last.FM | IG

Comment

Rda
        sigpic
        Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Someone already mentioned the alien from the Fire and Water episode, but I'd just like to expand on that point.

His wife/partner lived among the people of Babylonia and died to protect them against the Goa'uld. Babylonia, before it was beset by the language split, was at the forefront of learning. Surely she had some sway in this? After the alien get's over being emo about his wife's death, I think he may help. Didn't he say "maybe" to Daniel, or something to that degree?
          "In the middle of my back-swing!!!"

Comment

I'd love to see the Re'tu come back...or maybe even the Foothold aliens. I think I read somewhere that there might be an episode involving them in season 10...but that was probably just a rumour.

Comment

i always liked the tok'ra, the ones that O'Neill didnt trust. not really evil but not all that god for earth. Del'ak (i think that was his name) that split up the Tok'ra, jaffa alliance. He was nice!

Comment

The aliens in the spacecraft in that one episode where Sam is on the earth ship all alone. (episode name?) We never saw the aliens....
                It feels good to be alive.
                Cause i've been dead for so long.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostPoet
                  The aliens in the spacecraft in that one episode where Sam is on the earth ship all alone. (episode name?) We never saw the aliens....
                  The episode name is "Grace", and it's from season 7 - good episode, doubt we'll see them though .
                  Long live the Asgard

Long live my buddy Thor

Comment

Jack would have been my first choice, but he's already coming back.

I would also like to see

- Janet
                    - Jonas
                    - Jacob/Selmak
                    - Hammond
                    - Cassie

Sig courtesy of RepliCartertje

Comment

I was watching Show and tell today and I realised that we should bring back the Retu or maybe an older version of charlie the tokra who can see retu.
                      Also I rhink they should also bring back the aliens from scorched Earth.
                      Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

JANET! I WANT JANET! *cries*

and Jacob (come on, there must be a way to bring all these people back... I'm willing to overlook stupidly though ways to do it provided they stay).

Rosha (Jolinar's host before the guy Carter got her from), wanna know if she's still around , Anise (for continuity's sake), THOR!, Replicarter (chances are she'd make a copy of herself, it's only smart), Harlan, Urgo (heheh), Apophis (Surprise! X-D), Maybourne (can't get enough of him)...
                        May our transmatter beams cross again...

Proud Member of the Chevron Guy Club

"Out of that sea of stars came all the elements that make me what I am. "

Comment

Working...
                        X