Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Appearance of a face we've missed for some time (spoilers inside)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey maybe that ship at the end of wormholeextreme was furling that would rule there right under our noses

Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWmw1u2to5M

Currently recruiting new staff

Comment

Jordan 23?

How about Anubis?
      Kawalsky?
      Kinsey?
      Bra'tac?
      Chaka?
      Ishta?
      Jennifer Hailey ?
      Thor?
      Loki?
      Harry Maybourne ?
      Sarah Gardner ?
      Rya'c?
      Skaara?
      Yu?

4 easy steps how to make people hate you
      Spoiler:
      Ignore them
      Spoiler:
      talk bad about them behind their backs
      Spoiler:
      Use lots of spoiler tags
      Spoiler:
      Your name has to be Rihard Gaberšcek

sigpic

Comment

Jack? Maybe he will sacrifice himself heroically to save Earth or something, rather than just getting phased out?

Sarah Gardner has been a host to a Goa'uld with acess to some particularly advanced technology. Meybe she could help with the Ori?

We haven't seen Thor in a while. Maybe there's an Asgard-Tau'ri alliance or something against the new Ori threat. It would also give the Sam-Thor shippers another boost.

Since it's the 200th episode it could be a huge SG-1 reunion with loads of characters from the earlier seasons coming back.

Comment

i know this a long shot but could it be Kurt Russel would be a good in joke
          but it will prob be skarra or rda

Comment

<hey maybe that ship at the end of wormholeextreme was furling that would rule there right under our noses>

Seems extremely unlikely, given they had previously visited the aliens planet and it had been destroyed by the Goa'uld. I have to believe the Furlings were better than that.

Comment

Maybe it could be Charlie...the child the Re'tu created...he's a Tok'ra now...OR..Ma'chello? I've had a very nagging idea that he was an Ancent...What about Cadet Hailey from then early season...OR Reole...the aliens who give off a chemical that makes people believe they know them...And I think it'd be REALLY cool to see Aris Boch again
              McKay:...ZedPM
              O'Neill: Zed?
              Jackson: He's Canadian
              O'Neill: I'm sorry

Comment

Since it's MS making the report could it be the character of Daniel Jackson...you know...the one that used to be on the old Stargate.

Comment

Originally posted by STARGATE7777
                  Since it's MS making the report could it be the character of Daniel Jackson...you know...the one that used to be on the old Stargate.
                  Or it's the one already reported on GW's News Page. Somehow I can't see James Spader guest starring
                  on this show. His salary alone would break the budget.

Comment

Oh! I have a new guess, Ry'ac. We haven't seen him since he got married!

Maybe this thread should have a poll with the possible candidates?

Comment

Sorry, misunderstood. When I said the "old Stargate" I wasn't talking about James Spader and the movie. I was talking about the old Daniel, seasons 1-6 or pre-assension.

Comment

Originally posted by STARGATE7777
                        Sorry, misunderstood. When I said the "old Stargate" I wasn't talking about James Spader and the movie. I was talking about the old Daniel, seasons 1-6 or pre-assension.
                        No problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Kanten
                          Holy heck, I completely forgot about Davis. Where has he been all year?
                          That's what I've been wondering, too. He was a relatively cool character. I'd really like to see him pop up again.
                          sigpic
                          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                          "...phu...ah..."
                          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

To add fuel to the fire, this is from the official RDA web site and is referring to a recent phone conversation with RDA.

"He also wanted to share some happy news with his fans, saying, "I've only told one other person." But when asked if the information could be posted now, he wasn't sure, so for now it must be enough to say that the details will be added here just as soon as it is appropriate."

Any guesses? I'm going for either a visit to the SGC around the 200th episode time or he's going to be a dad again.

Comment

I read to page 2 but did it occur to anyone they might be refering to the Furlings?

Since we haven't heard of them for a long time.

Comment

I haven't posted here in a long time. I had to re-register since the forum changed and I couldn't remember what my username and password was (it was probably this username, not that I would be familiar to anyone). No one mention Lt. Graham Simmons and not that he would be in Stargate's 200th episode, but if the producers could squeeze in another appearance (I'm surprised he hasn't appeared on "Atlantis"), I would be happy. He hasn't been seen since Season 6's two-part season opener "Redemption".

Comment

Working...
                                X