Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Appearance of a face we've missed for some time (spoilers inside)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by travis
    The comment about what does RDA means (LOL! not in a rude way) but it's like asking what does SGC means:-)
    Yeah, it's obvious! Super Gross Cabbage!

No, I know what it means... StarGate Centre...

Oh, and also, RDA can mean Reccomended Daily Allowance... which for me is £0.00 or $0.00 (in Dollars)

Comment

Originally posted by DeepSouthDiva
      It has to be O'Neill! After all RDA has meant to the series, I can not imagine that they would not include him in the 200th episode. That would truly be sacrilege.
      I wouldn't hold your breath on that. The exact quote on the 200th episode is "I would say it's going to be not unlike 'Wormhole X-Treme.' We're going to be taking a few potshots at ourselves, but at the same time the audience will certainly be in on the joke. It may also involve the appearance of a face that we've missed for some time."

MAY involve, and it could easily be anybody - Janet, Martouf, HAMMOND. If RDA never again appears on SG1, I could live with it as it would be his decision, and if he's happy with what he's doing now, why upset the apple cart?

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
        According to Michael Shanks in an interview just posted to GW, we'll see the appearance of a face we've missed for some time on the show in the 200th episode. I wonder if that missed face could be RDA? What are your thoughts? Personally, I'd love to see him make an appearance. Seeing him interact with the "new" team environment would be really nice.
        After the planned Stargate movie has been canceled and the Stargate: Alliance game gone, too is episode 200 the last chance to see the original SG 1 together I suppose. So I would love it if RDA would return for this episode. But I don´t expect it. I have read many interviews with people from the show and I had the strong feeling that RDA was no longer welcome to them.Reading this interviews made me feeling sad. It was like "we are now a fresh new show with fresh young actors and we don´t wan´t this boring old man anymore here". So why should he return? If I was him I wouldn´t do it.

And the second reason is that I don´t think that the people who make the show want any nostalgia for the old version of the show. They have often enough said that for them this is a new show and so there isn´t not even a real episode 200 to celebrate for them.
        And Michael Shanks said this would be like Wormhole X-treme. So I don´t expect something big. I don´t hated this epsiode as much as many other fans seem to do it but it wasn´t very good - especially for an episode 100. (And I have buyed the european DVD only because I was so curious about it...).
        If it´s like Wormhole X-treme than maybe Marty will return. Who knows...

But if RDA would return I would be very happy it´s only that I can´t see that it will happen.
        Last edited by Starfalcon; 14 March 2006, 10:55 AM.

Comment

it'd be great if they would bring jack back...but it would just bring to much controversy...:-/ *sigh* jack...*sigh*
          My flickr photography.

Comment

I am praying that is will be RDA the one and only Jack J. O'Neill

Comment

What about URGO? he hasnt been in it for years. My bet though is on RDA or Teryl Rothery coming back permanently.

Comment

As far as I know the writers haven't said anywhere that we're going to, or that we could meet the Furlings in the ep. From what I've read they said we might find out about them, wouldn't suprise me if we didn't hear anything abotu them, or if we do it will probably be something stupid... really dissapointed they are doing a wormhole x-treme style 'daft' show...

Comment

Originally posted by Karec
                  Who The Heck Is RDA?! >.<
                  Now THAT is sacrelidge

If it is Season 1-5 Jack, then Im all for it, if it is Season 6-8 Jack, please no.

Im gonna say we will see someone like Skaara (sp)
                  Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
                  - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

it can't be hammond as he was in episode 11 of season 9

and it can't be RDA coz he was in the 1st 2nd or 3rd episode of season 9

so it has to be one that we have not seen for some time.

i understand loads of ppl want to see RDA but the one that Michael Shanks described well it can't be him it has to be one that we have not seen for a long time.

don't get me wrong i would really like to see RDA. Jack O'neil

Comment

Originally posted by Chaos18
                      it can't be hammond as he was in episode 11 of season 9

and it can't be RDA coz he was in the 1st 2nd or 3rd episode of season 9

so it has to be one that we have not seen for some time.

i understand loads of ppl want to see RDA but the one that Michael Shanks described well it can't be him it has to be one that we have not seen for a long time.

don't get me wrong i would really like to see RDA. Jack O'neil
                      those were only flashbacks with Jack, cameos, not an actual appearance
                      http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/9...sigcopy9ie.jpg
                      The Alliance is born!!!!

Comment

Sorry, guys but I have to throw my two cents in here. My guess would be that they might possibly have Jonas come back because if you remember from Season 6 he's supposed to be some sort of leap in the evolutionary chain or something (Metamorphosis). I personally would love to see Jonas come back and see what would happen and how Mitchell would react to him. I think it would be amusing. Plus I like the actor too!!!

Rachel

This is me sitting on the Stargate Blanket I made. Stargate #1.

Please spread the love. Help a fellow GWer. Click this thread link! http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=33123

Comment

Originally posted by prion
                          MAY involve, and it could easily be anybody - Janet, Martouf, HAMMOND. If RDA never again appears on SG1, I could live with it as it would be his decision, and if he's happy with what he's doing now, why upset the apple cart?
                          I'm in agreement with that. But I'd still like to see him at least once again.
                          sigpic
                          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                          "...phu...ah..."
                          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Oh no... I bet it's going to be Martin... :-( the writer guy from wormhole extreme.

I'd like it to be Jonas or Jack.
                            My heart beats in 13/8.

Comment

Originally posted by metabog
                              Oh no... I bet it's going to be Martin... :-( the writer guy from wormhole extreme.

I'd like it to be Jonas or Jack.
                              Oh no! I hope not!

Comment

Ferretti?

Comment

Working...
                                X