Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i say the alliance we forged very strongly but after the departure of the ancients it resembles my band doenst do much but can say they are a part of it.
    Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

were the nox around when the plague struck this galaxy?

if so, they weren't in this galaxy when the ancients used their weapon to eleminate all living matter. either the nox came to this galaxy after that point, or they knew the ancients for a LONG time, and the ancients helped them leave or they helped themselves leave while the blastin was a happenin.

and OBVIOUSLY came back here.

or they never called up that gate to send the weapon through, but i doubt if they were going to destroy life in an ENTIRE galaxy, they would leave one trace of it there.

Comment

Originally posted by bniblett
        were the nox around when the plague struck this galaxy?

if so, they weren't in this galaxy when the ancients used their weapon to eleminate all living matter. either the nox came to this galaxy after that point, or they knew the ancients for a LONG time, and the ancients helped them leave or they helped themselves leave while the blastin was a happenin.

and OBVIOUSLY came back here.

or they never called up that gate to send the weapon through, but i doubt if they were going to destroy life in an ENTIRE galaxy, they would leave one trace of it there.
        Wouldn't it be ironic if the NOX turned out to be machines?

Comment

Originally posted by thenimf
          Wouldn't it be ironic if the NOX turned out to be machines?
          It would be ironic but mostly it would be awesome. I love that idea. So many many possibilities.

"You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea." - Jack Handy

Comment

Working...
          X