Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what about skara or shaur'e's father, i mean, come on they got the ancient knolwge they know we're screwed, the others dont wanna have us worship the ori so if they interfere it wont be that bad, and they love us. i think it would be hilarious to see skara and kasuf correcting sam and dr lee
    Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

It would be a massacre, Adria vs. Valencia,
      Spoiler:
      we know that she will heal Vala, not completely, when Vala jumps in front of a blast meant for Daniel, so if she has one, it's more than likely she has more abilities.
      . What I would like to see, has to be the return of Merlin, out of nowhere Merlin comes to deliver the San Gral.

Comment

Originally posted by Peoples_General
        Hopefully, a fully grown Adria will be a babe (but with an evil attitude) instead of having her otherwise pretty face get messed up as that of the Priors and Doci.

It's bad enough that they do this with the Wraith Queen[s]... No sense in hiring yet another beautiful actress for the purpose of messing up her face just to make her character look all creepy and evil.
        Well, hate to say it, but I bet you'll be right. All casting material says "beautiful" when it comes to women so all they want are gorgeous (although I think they went terribly wrong with Tok'ra Barbie). Yeah, probably a blonde too....

Comment

Originally posted by prion
          Well, hate to say it, but I bet you'll be right. All casting material says "beautiful" when it comes to women so all they want are gorgeous (although I think they went terribly wrong with Tok'ra Barbie). Yeah, probably a blonde too....
          Vala has dark hair, so I suppose Adria is going to be darkhaired too...

Comment

If you check out this article it looks like we'll be seing a few different ages for adria.

Spoiler:
            The character, who has not yet been cast, will show up in the 10th season's premiere episode, "Flesh and Blood," which airs in July. Wright said that she first appears "as a young girl, or various stages of a young girl, if that's not telling too much. And then, of course, we'll see her as a full-grown ... woman later on."

Article Brad Wright on Season 10.
            "The evolution of the brain not only overshot the needs of prehistoric man....

Spoiler:
            it is the only example of evolution providing a species with an organ which it does not know how to use."

--Arthur Koestler

Comment

Originally posted by Formerhost
              Vala has dark hair, so I suppose Adria is going to be darkhaired too...
              has to the gene for hair color has dark hair as dominant. the lightest hair i would say would be a brunett

Comment

Originally posted by Amanda Eros
                In Camalot I believe we saw a bit of foreshadowing. Valencia portraying King Arthur fighting her brother who was portraying Mordrid. My theory is that Valencia is the new representation of King Arthur and Adria, Vala's wonder baby, is the new portrayal of Mordrid. Will we see these two teens fight it out in Season ten? Maybe, maybe not. What do you think?
                i believe who ever this Valencia is would die rather quickly

Comment

valencia is the chick from camelot, the one who pulled the sword from the stone, she is rather hot so i perfer not having her die

Comment

Working...
                  X