Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hopefully, a fully grown Adria will be a babe (but with an evil attitude) instead of having her otherwise pretty face get messed up as that of the Priors and Doci.

It's bad enough that they do this with the Wraith Queen[s]... No sense in hiring yet another beautiful actress for the purpose of messing up her face just to make her character look all creepy and evil.
    http://www.myspace.com/peoples_general
    http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/ga...PeoplesGeneral

Comment

dont matter to me im close enought to consider myself as 16, i can pass for 18 though, so mud fight is cool with me
      Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

Perhaps she was only able to pull out the sword because The Black Night was out and about, i mean thats how you defeat him so it would make sense. Or on the flip side she could be some sort of Joan of Arc character (i know they are totally different time periods but you catch my drift).
        An all new Stargate spinoff presents

Stargate: The B Team

The galaxy just got a whoooole lot crazier!

Comment

Originally posted by Peoples_General
          No... Valencia is around 22 to 23 years of age being born in 1982. At least the gorgeous actress that plays her is that age. Im 24 thats why Im kinda digging Katharine Isabelle.

As for Adria, considering her rapid growth into adult hood, she'll probably be young woman in her 20s the next time we see her and she'll remain that way for a long time.
          I doubt it. They portrayed her as a teen.

Comment

Hopefully, a fully grown Adria will be a babe (but with an evil attitude) instead of having her otherwise pretty face get messed up as that of the Priors and Doci.

It's bad enough that they do this with the Wraith Queen[s]... No sense in hiring yet another beautiful actress for the purpose of messing up her face just to make her character look all creepy and evil.
            I'm actually hoping for the opposite, where by she is more like the Doci or Prior other wise it be like watching ' Barbie gone evil'

I think how they portray the character with their acting ability is more important than just having them look pretty for the camera.
            Look at Charlie Therizon(spelling?) in monster.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by travis
              I'm actually hoping for the opposite, where by she is more like the Doci or Prior other wise it be like watching ' Barbie gone evil'

I think how they portray the character with their acting ability is more important than just having them look pretty for the camera.
              Look at Charlie Therizon(spelling?) in monster.
              Charlize Theron

Comment

Originally posted by knowles2
                Know ardia I believe like fifteen and adria, well she probably age up to somthin like sixteen.

Still underage, my friend. your mind out of the mud...er, gutter!

Mud wrestling aside, the idea of the good vs evil shoot out is a good one.

Comment

Interesting...doubt it's gonna happen (unless somehow you can work reincarnation in Gate mythology), but it'll make great fiction.

There's only us,
                  There's only this
                  Forget regret, or life is yours to miss
                  No other road,
                  No other way
                  No day but today...

Comment

Adria will be a teen when we first see her. But who is to say that she'll grow up to be in her 20s ..... OR.... how about this possibility?

TPTB rips another one off of Xena:Warrior Princess... and Adria grows up to look just like Vala. Much like how Hope looked exactly like Gabrielle. So you'll have Claudia Black playing dual roles of Vala and Adria. LOL!

However, it'd be interesting for CB to play a darker character. One thats serious and quite... evil. A complete opposite to the Vala character.

Dang, TPTB, you better not rip another plot device from the Hercules and Xena universe!
                    http://www.myspace.com/peoples_general
                    http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/ga...PeoplesGeneral

Comment

Adria will be a teen when we first see her. But who is to say that she'll grow up to be in her 20s ..... OR.... how about this possibility?

TPTB rips another one off of Xena:Warrior Princess... and Adria grows up to look just like Vala. Much like how Hope looked exactly like Gabrielle. So you'll have Claudia Black playing dual roles of Vala and Adria. LOL!

However, it'd be interesting for CB to play a darker character. One thats serious and quite... evil. A complete opposite to the Vala character.

Dang, TPTB, you better not rip another plot device from the Hercules and Xena universe!
                      well, if anyone can carry off a dual role, it'd be Claudia Black

but I really doubt the Adria/Valencia thing is gonna get much play. I think Valencia is Mitchell's loyal vassal Patsy.

Comment

Originally posted by esoap524
                        well, if anyone can carry off a dual role, it'd be Claudia Black
                        I totally agree. She could definitely tackle that challenge. And personally, it would be kind of interesting to see.
                        sigpic
                        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                        "...phu...ah..."
                        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
                          I totally agree. She could definitely tackle that challenge. And personally, it would be kind of interesting to see.
                          Hmm, I wonder when we'll get the "all Claudia all the time" channel LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by esoap524
                            Hmm, I wonder when we'll get the "all Claudia all the time" channel LOL!
                            I'd definitely subscribe to it

Comment

I hope Shifu will return or at least they will speak about the Harsiesis. Are they a type of Ancients?
                              "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Originally posted by Platschu
                                I hope Shifu will return or at least they will speak about the Harsiesis. Are they a type of Ancients?
                                I don't think that a Harsiesis in general are a type of Ancient. They are more or less humans that have parents that have gao'uld's in them. They have all the memories of their parents without having a parasite in their brains.

Though Shifu was aged rapidly by Oma, and has assended. If he lives with the Ancients or not, that's another story. I'm surpised that when Daniel was ascended that he didn't interact with him at all. No one really knows what happened to him after his last appearance, espeically now that Oma is forever fighting Anubis.

On another note, I sincerely doubt that they will ever bring his character back. Mainly because he was created during the good old Showtime days.

Comment

Working...
                                X