Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No, the captain sinks with his ship. Chekov is dead.
    As for killing Bra'tac, I am against this. For what reason? It would be a stupid thing to do on TPTB's part. It would be pointless.
    School is overrated.

Comment

Originally posted by The Engineer
      No, the captain sinks with his ship. Chekov is dead.
      As for killing Bra'tac, I am against this. For what reason? It would be a stupid thing to do on TPTB's part. It would be pointless.
      Unless he dies in the final season/movie dealing the death blow to the Ori. That would be a death with meaning. If they ever did it, that would be the best way.

Comment

Originally posted by talyn2k1
        Unless he dies in the final season/movie dealing the death blow to the Ori. That would be a death with meaning. If they ever did it, that would be the best way.
        But what kind of captain leaves his crew under battle?!
        School is overrated.

Comment

Originally posted by The Engineer
          But what kind of captain leaves his crew under battle?!
          the entire ship was going.... every person for themselves, also it could have been the oddy doing or maybe even kvasir if i was chekov, id beam myself out as well. every human for themselves!
          SAVE SG-1
          www.savestargatesg1.com

Proud Member of F.O.R.D.
          Say No To The Six Month Hiatus

Comment

I Found Col. Chekov!!!!! He's a character named Col. Brooks on SciFi's new show Eureka!
            MASSIVE SPOIERS TO FOLLOW: READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!
            Spoiler:
            Snape kills Dumbledore
            Spoiler:
            Darth Vader is Luke's Father
            Spoiler:
            Rosebud is a sled
            Spoiler:
            Bruce Willis' character was a ghost
            Spoiler:
            The planet of the apes is actually Earth
            Spoiler:
            The two guys in Fight Club are the same guy
            Spoiler:
            Clark Kent is Superman
            Spoiler:
            What? You were expecting Stargate Spoilers?

If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time for no good reason.

Comment

Originally posted by muddyalcapones
              I Found Col. Chekov!!!!! He's a character named Col. Brooks on SciFi's new show Eureka!
              im not watching it yet, but good thing i set up the dvr
              SAVE SG-1
              www.savestargatesg1.com

Proud Member of F.O.R.D.
              Say No To The Six Month Hiatus

Comment

Originally posted by muddyalcapones
                Looks like he is going to be recurring on Eureka. I enjoyed the premiere, and it was good to see him but odd not to have the Russian accent.

Comment

Yea I dont know if this means he is dead because he was on Eureka last night, it was funny him not having the accent. Also wasnt the fat sheriff Nerus or something like that in season nine Beachhead? I think so.

Comment

Seems to me that Gary has moved on, so his character might have as well. alas, you will be remembered my friend.

Comment

Originally posted by cbrseadude
                      Yea I dont know if this means he is dead because he was on Eureka last night, it was funny him not having the accent. Also wasnt the fat sheriff Nerus or something like that in season nine Beachhead? I think so.
                      Yes, the sheriff was Maury Chaykin who played Nerus.
                      Such a shame that I wouldn't know by now your revelations
                      Cut me in, I don't wanna live without your revelations.
                      -Audioslave

Comment

Originally posted by full.infinity
                        Yes, the sheriff was Maury Chaykin who played Nerus.
                        Let's see... Theyre are two who have already been seen on eureka and the actor who played Narim(sp?) and Simon--Dr. weir's fiance( I forget his name) will be guest starring on Eureka. and I think
                        Spoiler:
                        Bratac dies in Counterstrike. Theyre picking off Sg-1 recurring characters. first Jacob Carter, then they send thor into another galaxy,then Pendergast, then Chekov and then Bratac.Who's next?
                        Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth or easy...

... or that any man can measure the tides and hurricanes he will
                        encounter on the strange journey.

Spoiler:

2 Cor. 10:3-5
                        3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
                        4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
                        5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Comment

I wonder if the Korolev had an Asgard on board like the other Daedalus class ships, if so did it survive?

Comment

Originally posted by Starscraper
                            I wonder if the Korolev had an Asgard on board like the other Daedalus class ships, if so did it survive?
                            Hey, that's a good point! They probably did have an Asgard.... will we ever find out who the 6 survivors are? Or are they just gonna leave us eternally wondering?

Comment

If anyone is interested - they have a video with Garry at

http://www.transformerscon.com/videos.php

It's about his transformers work, but it's interesting as Garry did a five minute running commentary/ demonstration on how to do different voices.
                              sigpic

Selmak.Org ~ A website dedicated to a Snarky Symbiote & Her Boy Toys.
                              Sel's Memorial to Don Davis.

Comment

Originally posted by qksilver99
                                If anyone is interested - they have a video with Garry at

http://www.transformerscon.com/videos.php

It's about his transformers work, but it's interesting as Garry did a five minute running commentary/ demonstration on how to do different voices.
                                i never knew he worked on transformers i love transformers thanks
                                https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Working...
                                X