This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Oranos
    You know they really ring a giant pen of doom aboard forcing everyone to run for the F-302's.
    What?

Best Stargate quote:
    Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
    Green is your friend.

Comment

Originally posted by freyr's mother
      What?
      It's the first completely random thing that I could think of that would make no sense and confuse everyone. *evil laugh*

Actually, why would they beam an escape pod aboard when they could beam some unrelated item like a pen that would scare everyone on the ship and cause mass panic?

Comment

Lol, the Gary Chalk Interview doesn't answer any questions, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Oranos
          It's the first completely random thing that I could think of that would make no sense and confuse everyone. *evil laugh*

Actually, why would they beam an escape pod aboard when they could beam some unrelated item like a pen that would scare everyone on the ship and cause mass panic?
          They could beam over the Spanish Inquisition...

Comment

Originally posted by OmegaProject
            "RUN FOR YOUR LIFE BRA'TAC"
            What? He can die? Seriously I think he is invincible.
            This is an appeal by evil in distress, please click here to help Bastet defeat her enemies - Stargate online wargame

Comment

er, I mean "Flesh and Blood" (I'm getting my premiers mixed up):
              Spoiler:
              NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! They said 6 people survived and I kept hoping, I kept hoping Chekov was one of them.... and then in the guest stars list they mentioned "gary chalk" and I was so happy and giddy, but noooo, he was only in flash backs. If he was one of the 6 survivors, I'm pretty sure we would have seen them. Emmerson probably would have invited him to the bridge or something, I'm pretty sure. So I'm convinced... it's official. I guess I should be glad, my chekov tribute fan vid still works, if he had survived the vid would have been a little weird, but I'd rather have just kept chekov. and quite frankly, I don't know if Bra'tac will survive the season
              Last edited by nebulan; 15 July 2006, 08:55 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by nebulan

No Man's Land:
                Spoiler:
                NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! They said 6 people survived and I kept hoping, I kept hoping Chekov was one of them.... and then in the guest stars list they mentioned "gary chalk" and I was so happy and giddy, but noooo, he was only in flash backs. If he was one of the 6 survivors, I'm pretty sure we would have seen them. Emmerson probably would have invited him to the bridge or something, I'm pretty sure. So I'm convinced... it's official. I guess I should be glad, my chekov tribute fan vid still works, if he had survived the vid would have been a little weird, but I'd rather have just kept chekov. and quite frankly, I don't konw if Bra'tac will survive the season
                Yeah, after what he wanted to pull in Flesh and Blood, Breytak might become a cutter.

Best Stargate quote:
                Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
                Green is your friend.

Comment

long live chekov
                  SAVE SG-1
                  www.savestargatesg1.com

Proud Member of F.O.R.D.
                  Say No To The Six Month Hiatus

Comment

I think he's one of the survivors and I'll continue to think that until they produce a corpse!

Grace: "ED!"
                    Rooney: "Relax Grace, It's that little punk Ferris Bueller."
                    Cameron (with accent on phone): "Pardon me sir, but did you say you wanted to see a body?"

BTW everyone, Cameron of Ferris Bueller fame will be guest starring on Atlantis soon, so YAY!!!
                    MASSIVE SPOIERS TO FOLLOW: READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!
                    Spoiler:
                    Snape kills Dumbledore
                    Spoiler:
                    Darth Vader is Luke's Father
                    Spoiler:
                    Rosebud is a sled
                    Spoiler:
                    Bruce Willis' character was a ghost
                    Spoiler:
                    The planet of the apes is actually Earth
                    Spoiler:
                    The two guys in Fight Club are the same guy
                    Spoiler:
                    Clark Kent is Superman
                    Spoiler:
                    What? You were expecting Stargate Spoilers?

If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time for no good reason.

Comment

Originally posted by Lady Bastet
                      What? He can die? Seriously I think he is invincible.
                      I thought that about Selmak/Jacob so I'm not convinced that anyone is invincible.

About Chekov -

Spoiler:
                      I can't see him NOT going down with the ship, however nice it would be
                      Son, do you know what colour this phone is?
                      - General Hammond

Comment

Is anyone else getting the feeling...
                        Spoiler:
                        Bry'tak might be next?
                        McKay:...ZedPM
                        O'Neill: Zed?
                        Jackson: He's Canadian
                        O'Neill: I'm sorry

Comment

Originally posted by Stevo
                          i dont think hes getting killed off i read somewhere ages ago now that hes going to have an increased role in s10
                          yes, and if that comes up true, then he could be right now on one of the ORI ships bloeing them up...

Comment

Originally posted by All hail the USAF
                            Is anyone else getting the feeling...
                            Spoiler:
                            Bry'tak might be next?
                            I'm going to try and ignore that for now. That, I would hate to see come to pass.
                            sigpic
                            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                            "...phu...ah..."
                            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

no way. Bra'Tac will never die. he feels like a young man of 80
                              SAVE SG-1
                              www.savestargatesg1.com

Proud Member of F.O.R.D.
                              Say No To The Six Month Hiatus

Comment

Originally posted by The.Prior.of.The.Ori
                                no way. Bra'Tac will never die. he feels like a young man of 80
                                Personally, I want to see him become leader of the Jaffa Nation. I think he would make an excellent leader for them.
                                sigpic
                                MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                                "...phu...ah..."
                                "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                                Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Working...
                                X