Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

maybe a big fan response could save Chekov and the Korelev. Having the only Korelev as our only ship in the Milky Way half the time and it under Russian control could really make things interesting.
    Captain John Sheridan: [practicing his apology for blowing up a Centauri War Cruiser] I apologize. I'm sorry. I'm sorry we had to defend ourselves against an unwarranted attack. I'm sorry that your crew was stupid enough to fire on a station filled with a quarter million civilians, including your own people. And I'm sorry I waited as long as I did before I blew them all straight to hell! As with everything else it's the thought that counts.

Beta Ray Bill: “ I have battled in the vastness of space and bled in the depths of Hell! Come for me, and you come for death!!!” Omega Flight #5 of 5

Comment

I agree.

If there are any writers or producers reading this then please take in to account my views on the subject.

Chekov, has been and it is my hope will continue to be, one of the the most well writen characters on the show. He has shown to be an ally and an annoyance during some of the major episodes on the show. He has been crucial to episodes such as Full Alert and the season six opening 2 parter - not forgetting 48 hours where he was instrumentual in negotiating the D.H.D.

It was the fans that alerted you to save Klorel in Season one and two which opened up new possibilities albeit opeertunities that were not used as well as they could be but still provided enjoyable episodes. Checkov has been one of the best guest apperances on the show, I do not care for the Korelev, in fact it makes it easier for the continuing tensions regarding the international committie.

I would like to see Checkov leading the negosiations bettween Russia and the states over the stargate project and I think it would be wise to continue to see him in future arcs which could be done on some more "earth based" episodes.

Edit: Sorry about spelling mistakes, I have lost my spell checking abilities after I had to reformat my computer.

Comment

^^^ ****thunderous applause**** well said
        For those who want peace, prepare for war

S.P.Q.R. Senatus Populusque Romanus

Comment

I Would like to see the nations of Earth come together. Maybe the Stargate can be moved to new specially built base on an island in international waters.
          The island could have hangers for tauri ships, etc.

Comment

I like the Secondary characters just as much as I love the Main Characters, simply because the Secondaries seem to have more flaws them the almost invincible SG-1 (Serriously they've been through so much crap, and they survive?) If your going to kill off Secondary characters, you might as well kill the leads off as well.

Comment

Having the Korelev as our only ship in the milky way could lead to some interesting eps. The my government doesn't want to risk its new toy on this dangerous mission but we show up to help save the day ep. The where's waldo ep in which the Korelev turns up missing and we find out that Chekov was taking order from russian intelligence and sg-1 has to come to the rescue ep. The Daedulus needs a overhaul Chekov in Atlantis SGA episode. Mike Awesome
              Captain John Sheridan: [practicing his apology for blowing up a Centauri War Cruiser] I apologize. I'm sorry. I'm sorry we had to defend ourselves against an unwarranted attack. I'm sorry that your crew was stupid enough to fire on a station filled with a quarter million civilians, including your own people. And I'm sorry I waited as long as I did before I blew them all straight to hell! As with everything else it's the thought that counts.

Beta Ray Bill: “ I have battled in the vastness of space and bled in the depths of Hell! Come for me, and you come for death!!!” Omega Flight #5 of 5

Comment

Curious that we may be seeing the demise of a yet another well-liked secondary character in the same season as "Ripple Effect", an episode aimed at pleasing those who are unhappy with the disappearance of other well-liked seconardy characters.

Comment

Originally posted by Kirath
                  maybe a big fan response could save Chekov and the Korelev. Having the only Korelev as our only ship in the Milky Way half the time and it under Russian control could really make things interesting.
                  It's too late to change the beginning of season 10 noe, Flesh and Blood has already been filmed

I too hope Chekov survives, he was a good character
                  Last edited by Steve_the_Wraith; 19 March 2006, 03:40 AM.
                  sigpic

Comment

They seem to be killing my favorite secondary character and If Chekov is dead.

"RUN FOR YOUR LIFE BRA'TAC"

Sorry still taking Chekov's death kinda hard
                    For those who want peace, prepare for war

S.P.Q.R. Senatus Populusque Romanus

Comment

Originally posted by OmegaProject
                      They seem to be killing my favorite secondary character and If Chekov is dead.

"RUN FOR YOUR LIFE BRA'TAC"

Sorry still taking Chekov's death kinda hard
                      Well if they kill off Bra'tac we're all going to take that one pretty hard.
                      First Pedagrast and now Chekov, thats like two deaths of secondary characters in one season. Can we please limit the killings to like one per season. I'm still in mourning over Janet after all.
                      Teal'c "I killed you"
                      Daniel "Why?"
                      Teal'c "You were a Go'uld spy"
                      Daniel "a good reason"

Comment

Let's hope Chekov has survived, perhaps they somehow managed to crashland on the planet...

Comment

Originally posted by Formerhost
                          Let's hope Chekov has survived, perhaps they somehow managed to crashland on the planet...
                          Although very doubtful, I'll try and stay a little positive. Chekov was a cool character. I'll miss him if he is gone.
                          sigpic
                          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                          "...phu...ah..."
                          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I also hope they don't kill him off or turn him into a prior.
                            WHAT DO YOU MEAN, NO BLUE JELLO?

Comment

So.... what's the final concensus? Is he dead or not?

I was thinking about making a music vid dedicated to him... it seems pretty clear to me that the korelev was destroyed... but maybe he survived? I guess we won't know until season 10 starts.

Comment

well the thing is
                                Spoiler:
                                Daniel, who woz also on the korolev, survives so wot if the ori ships beam everyone off the ships b4 they destroy them, keep them imprisoned and give them one last chance to accept origin
                                so he may still b alive.

Comment

Working...
                                X