• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Prior_of_the_Ori
    The cat was returned to carter though?
    Not that I know of.

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
      As for us officially becoming the Fith Race, I think we still have a long road ahead of us. Yes, we've come a long way. But no where near long enough. Our race still slaughters each other on a daily basis, and is overall, very petty and greedy. Most of us only care for ourselves. Besides, the existence of the Stargate is still a secret to our population at large. Until all of that changes, we will remain on the outside looking in.

so so true

i'm so sick of reading these stupid posts. just cuz we got a few spaceships we're already fifth race ready.

earth is a joke. our lives are a joke especially compared to every major race in the MW. they absolutly own us. if it wasn't for the asgard we'd be dead since season 3-4

Comment

Originally posted by The Ori
        Back in season 2 when O'Neill met the asgard they said we are close to becoming the 5th race, errrm when is that actually going to happen?
        Probably when we defeat the Orii and we rebuild the Ancient Empire. I think we're soon to see a new alliance emerge...the Asgard will most likely sit at the table, but the question is, who else will?
        http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

I think it would be intresting if the Asgaurd learn to Ascend rather than perfect there cloning and leave us all there technowlodgy.

And I think what they mean by saying we could be the 5th Race deals more with our potential and less with really creating the alliance again.
          My guess is that the old Alliance was an exchange of information and technowlodgy perhaps after they used the "super weapon" to recreate life in this galaxy.

Comment

OH yea dont forget we also have access to the Ancient Genitc Modifier that Anubis had is his secret labratoiry. I think You can expect it to be used in future episodes perhaps we will use it to enchance some of ourselves in later episodes.

Comment

Working...
            X