This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NakedJehutyV2
    OMFG hell no. we won't be the fifth race for many thousand years.

tollan are alive. some survived. anyway with no bodies no death
    I hope we see some of the Tollans surviving the attack on their world.

Comment

As for us officially becoming the Fith Race, I think we still have a long road ahead of us. Yes, we've come a long way. But no where near long enough. Our race still slaughters each other on a daily basis, and is overall, very petty and greedy. Most of us only care for ourselves. Besides, the existence of the Stargate is still a secret to our population at large. Until all of that changes, we will remain on the outside looking in.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by HirogenGater
        Indeed! They were a cool race.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I don't know in the episode 1969 Cassandra looked pretty advanced and close to what in my mind would be what a member of the fifth race would look like. Although she didn't have a bunch of tech. she did have that nifty gate ring on. But then again SG-1 also went back in time and f***ed up the future so its not really a given that by the time Cassandra is old we would be a "fifth Race" type civilization.

Comment

Originally posted by HirogenGater
            At least Schrodinger should survive. Wouldn't that be great! lol This huge technological society and the only survivor is a cat of Earth origins. =0)

Comment

The cat was returned to carter though?

'Hallowed are the children of the Ori. CROWD: Hallowed are we. Hallowed are the Ori.' -

'Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished' -

Contribute to the Stargate Wiki a source for any information on the Stargate universe from the books, RPG to games and comics.

Comment

We won't be considered the 5th race until are technology catches up. Our spirit and curiosity is already there.
                Janus: “What is it you called them?” Dr. Weir: “ZPM, Zero Point Module.” Janus: “Yes” Janus: “They're designed to operate in parallel, all three providing power to the city simultaneously.” Janus: “However, used in sequence, it may be possible to sustain the power for the needed time.”

Comment

Originally posted by ZPM_Plant
                  We won't be considered the 5th race until are technology catches up. Our spirit and curiosity is already there.
                  Spirit and curiousity are one thing. Maturity is another. One can have curiousity and spirit to do things but without wisdom it does not show a person to be wise. Who knows...maybe this fight with the Ori will be the second step that will allow us closer to being the Fifth race but if things remain as they are then don't see it happening for many many years. Perhaps after several centuries we would be closer.

'Hallowed are the children of the Ori. CROWD: Hallowed are we. Hallowed are the Ori.' -

'Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished' -

Contribute to the Stargate Wiki a source for any information on the Stargate universe from the books, RPG to games and comics.

Comment

Remember the episode 1969 from season 2 when they go thru the gate and end up in the future With Cassandra as an old lady. It is possible at that point that humans on earth are 5th race status. Beside the fact we dont know how old Cassandra really was at some point she could have been advanced genitically to live longer or enchance and stabalize her advanced abilites. And the Device she used to instant wormhole sg-1 out. Seems only the most advanced races are capable of creating instant worm holes like we have seen the Nox , Asgard & asended Ancients do.
                    Just an idea.

Comment

Originally posted by POW
                      Remember the episode 1969 from season 2 when they go thru the gate and end up in the future With Cassandra as an old lady. It is possible at that point that humans on earth are 5th race status. Beside the fact we dont know how old Cassandra really was at some point she could have been advanced genitically to live longer or enchance and stabalize her advanced abilites. And the Device she used to instant wormhole sg-1 out. Seems only the most advanced races are capable of creating instant worm holes like we have seen the Nox , Asgard & asended Ancients do.
                      Just an idea.
                      Good point POW. I too really enjoy the time travel episodes. I completely forgot about that 1969 scene. Did they say how far they had traveled into the future?
                      Janus: “What is it you called them?” Dr. Weir: “ZPM, Zero Point Module.” Janus: “Yes” Janus: “They're designed to operate in parallel, all three providing power to the city simultaneously.” Janus: “However, used in sequence, it may be possible to sustain the power for the needed time.”

Comment

Originally posted by The Ori
                        Back in season 2 when O'Neill met the asgard they said we are close to becoming the 5th race, errrm when is that actually going to happen?
                        humans MUST PROVE themselfs before they may join the ancient alliance

Comment

We'll become the fifth race once we defeat the enemies that couldn't be defeated by those in the Great Alliance.

So far, we've taken care of the Replicators. Only the Ori and the Wraith left!

Comment

Originally posted by PG15
                            We'll become the fifth race once we defeat the enemies that couldn't be defeated by those in the Great Alliance.

So far, we've taken care of the Replicators. Only the Ori and the Wraith left!
                            The Alliance never had to go up against the Replicators, Ori or Wraith for that matter. So it's not possible that they "couldn't" defeat them

At the time of the alliance there could very well have been no enemies.
                            error: signature not found

Comment

I meant the individual races.

Comment

That would give us some clut
                                Tis No Fool to lose what He can not keep, To gain what he will never Lose

Comment

Working...
                                X