Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Very Controversial Daniel Arc For Season Ten." Any Ideas??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this thread is talking about something that happen in the Shroud

season 10 episode
    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

The movies have not been shown yet.

Most of the posts refer to a Season 10 episode called "The Shroud."

At least one poster has made a reference to a future movie which is planned but has not been made yet.

Comment

He becomes a Prior for all of one episode that's it big whoohaa
        (even mentioned it in an interview 'something between human and ascension' no prizes for who guesses what the big arc is.
        =

Comment

Originally posted by The Observer View Post
          He becomes a Prior for all of one episode that's it big whoohaa
          (even mentioned it in an interview 'something between human and ascension' no prizes for who guesses what the big arc is.
          =
          and many hours in make up

picture
          Spoiler:

Comment

Can someone tell me what so... controversial about the Shroud?

It was a great episode, but if that is supposed to be controversial...
            The Al'kesh is not a warship - Info on Naqahdah & Naqahdria - Firepower of Goa'uld staff weapons - Everything about Hiveships and the Wraith - An idea about what powers Destiny...

Comment

i think it was closing the wormhole to the super gate thus letting the ori send anything through

Comment

From what I understood the arc was actually supposed to be 6 episodes but was cut back because of SG1 being nonrenewed. So instead of getting 3 Shroudish episodes we only got the one. It could have been more controversial but I think with the constraints the writers did the best they could.

Comment

Yeah, I was disappointed how soon his Priorness was cured. Would have been nice to have seen more episodes.
                  sigpic
                  Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Originally posted by Dariensummers100 View Post
                    From what I understood the arc was actually supposed to be 6 episodes but was cut back because of SG1 being nonrenewed. So instead of getting 3 Shroudish episodes we only got the one. It could have been more controversial but I think with the constraints the writers did the best they could.
                    No, they decided to cut back the arc long before the news of the cancellation was out. "The Shroud" was filmed before the cast and crew went on their break in July. According to Joseph Mallozzi in his blog, they felt that 6 episodes were too many, so it was cut back to 4, spanning from "The Quest Part 2" to "The Shroud".

My comments on "the arc":
                    Spoiler:
                    To me, it was disappointing that "Daniel's arc" took place with his only being in half of the episodes pertaining to it, and he was mentioned kind of in passing in those two episodes while he was captured. The way I see it, "Daniel's arc" was more like his team's arc dealing with his capture and its consequences/ramifications. Hardly anytime in the arc were Daniel's feelings about what he did and what he went through addressed on a personal level. Daniel was just along for the ride for most of it. And what was even more disappointing to me was the lack of follow-up after his return.

According to interviews in the TV Zone Special #74, the only episodes written with the cancellation in mind were the final two, "Dominion" and "Unending".

Comment

Originally posted by Elite Anubis Guard View Post
                      Yeah, I was disappointed how soon his Priorness was cured. Would have been nice to have seen more episodes.
                      me too ireally thought it would be something that could never really be fixed. i life charging event. so i was a little disappointed too.

but it worked out very well.

Comment

Wikipedia said that sg-1 beats the dragon, merlin gets downloaded into daniel's mind, daniel is captured by adria and then becomes a prior so that he can send the device through the supergate. Any details? true?

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan 104 View Post
                          Wikipedia said that sg-1 beats the dragon, merlin gets downloaded into daniel's mind, daniel is captured by adria and then becomes a prior so that he can send the device through the supergate. Any details? true?
                          True.

Comment

Here is what it is. Spoiler Alert.

Spoiler:
                            In the second part of the quest he will be captured by Adria. She will then turn him into a prior and he will return as a prior several episodes later with a plan to kill the ori.

Comment

I always thought the series would end with a statement about balance. I.E. in order to kill the Ori ( evil ), Daniel would have to kill the Ancients( good.)

Comment

What do you think is going to happen to Daniel, now that Adria has taking him? On The Qust Part 2.

Comment

Working...
                                X