Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Very Controversial Daniel Arc For Season Ten." Any Ideas??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, in Quest1
    Spoiler:
    Adria threatened to kill members of SG-1 until she got what she wanted. So maybe Daniel is protecting someone as he did in Affinity.

Comment

maybe adria is going to hold daniel prison somewhere and then make her self look like daniel but as a prior

Comment

No, I think it'll really be Daniel, but I'm just intrested to see him get out of it. I also can't wait to see the reaction of SG-, espically Teal'c and Sam, considering they've known him for the longest amount of time.
        I love Sparky. =)

Comment

I think it'll be Daniel, too, because Adria can't even fake being kind. Even when she knows that it is on the list of virtues. She's so cold-blooded.
          Spoiler:
          She would never be peddling the soft-sell version of Origin.
          That's got to be Daniel, if it's anyone.

I just can't figure out why he would.

Comment

Very interesting idea about that Daniel is actually Adria...

Spoiler:
            Its kinda possible because there was something like an ancient depository knowledge in that cave with the dragon. I saw it in the teaser for the Quest part 2 and you could see fainted daniel there too. Well, that makes me think that Adria captures him because he knows something (probably about Merlins weapon) that she doesnt want them to find out.

I love both, Sam and Elizabeth. I'm just looking forward for the fourth season.
            IT'S GONNA BE HUGE!

Comment

Originally posted by Phil View Post
              Very interesting idea about that Daniel is actually Adria...

Spoiler:
              Its kinda possible because there was something like an ancient depository knowledge in that cave with the dragon. I saw it in the teaser for the Quest part 2 and you could see fainted daniel there too. Well, that makes me think that Adria captures him because he knows something (probably about Merlins weapon) that she doesnt want them to find out.
              That is very interesting. BTW love you sig.
              Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
              "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
              Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravenessa View Post
                No, I think it'll really be Daniel, but I'm just intrested to see him get out of it. I also can't wait to see the reaction of SG-, espically Teal'c and Sam, considering they've known him for the longest amount of time.
                I'm confident it will be Daniel as well. Besides, apparently O'Neill will be in this episode as well. It will definitely be something to see how the three other original SG-1 members react to his transformation.
                sigpic
                MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                "...phu...ah..."
                "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                  I'm confident it will be Daniel as well. Besides, apparently O'Neill will be in this episode as well. It will definitely be something to see how the three other original SG-1 members react to his transformation.
                  Indeed it will.

Comment

Sorry I havn't read everything in this thread since it is 41 pages!!! My question is do any of you think that maybe it's the ancients that will transform him? Maybe as a way to show that the Ori are not all powerful? To show that there are others that possess the same power, and do not ask that you worship them as gods.

Go ahead tear it up....
                    You have already taken the first steps towards becoming.....The Fifth Race.

Comment

Do you mean that Daniel is not a Prior of the Ori, but a Prior of the Ancients?

Well,
                      Spoiler:
                      Daniel supposedly does stick his head in the Ancient Depository of Knowledge. So in that sense, he may be an agent with special powers gotten from the Ancients.

Do I think that the Ancients reached down and "interfered" in human affairs by changing Daniel -- no.

And by the way, people who become Priors look like they've aged overnight. I think the Ori must suck out some of their lifeforce in exchange for the special powers they get. I think an important part of why the Ancients do not interfere in human affairs is that they have disciplined themselves not to suck the lifeforce out of humans in the Milky Way Galaxy.

I'll bet it's like a drug -- once you start, it's hard to stop.

Comment

Either way, Im very curious what actually happens to Danny after
                        Spoiler:
                        he sticks his head into the Depository of Knowledge.
                        Any Ideas?

Maaan I cant wait for new eps. of SG-1 .. thx god for skyone

I love both, Sam and Elizabeth. I'm just looking forward for the fourth season.
                        IT'S GONNA BE HUGE!

Comment

Originally posted by Phil View Post
                          Either way, Im very curious what actually happens to Danny after
                          Spoiler:
                          he sticks his head into the Depository of Knowledge.
                          Any Ideas?

Maaan I cant wait for new eps. of SG-1 .. thx god for skyone
                          I truly don't know what could happen. There are many things that could result in that. When does it start back up? Thank god for the internet and skyone!

Comment

Waiting for new eps to start up is like torture. I can't freaking wait already.
                            sigpic
                            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                            "...phu...ah..."
                            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Thank god for Bit-Torrent. Not that I've ever used it
                              Saboo - "You know nothing of the crunch, you've never even been to the crunch!"

Naboo - "I've been there once"

Saboo - "Oh, took a little day trip around the crunch did we? We can all go as tourists, "Oh look, that's a bit of crunch...""

Comment

Originally posted by Death From Above View Post
                                Thank god for Bit-Torrent. Not that I've ever used it
                                LOL Bit Torrent? Whats that ? No kidding. I couldnt wait 6 damn months!

Comment

Working...
                                X