Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Very Controversial Daniel Arc For Season Ten." Any Ideas??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Am I the only that wants Skaara to show up somewhere while Daniel is a Prior to get him to try & get him to turn back to the good side. Maybe the Ancients could give him permission to help & get Daniel back. Or maybe the Ancients that want to help can somehow block the lazy Ancents from knowing that Skaara will help so nothing can happen to him. All I know is Skaara needs to come back during the Daniel is a Prior story line.

Comment

Originally posted by Starxgate View Post
      Am I the only that wants Skaara to show up somewhere while Daniel is a Prior to get him to try & get him to turn back to the good side. Maybe the Ancients could give him permission to help & get Daniel back. Or maybe the Ancients that want to help can somehow block the lazy Ancents from knowing that Skaara will help so nothing can happen to him. All I know is Skaara needs to come back during the Daniel is a Prior story line.
      I would love to see Skaara back but if he was going to be we would know by now.
      Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
      "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
      Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
        I totally agree. Definitely D/V, and definitely J/S. I can't see things any other way really.
        Neither J/S or D/V have worked for me at all. I'm not a shipper for Stargate but I actually always thought that if anyone out of the team hooking up could work, Daniel and Sam would be the best bet. I guess I just can't see a romance working in anyway between either D/V or J/S. JMO.

I'm just hoping for some good Daniel interaction with Sam and Teal'c (and Jack if he's for sure back in this episode).

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
          I would love to see Skaara back but if he was going to be we would know by now.
          Not necessarily - was it even revealed Marout will be in Ripple Effect? I know seeing his name as gust staring caught me by surprise.
          Pinky, are you thinking what I'm thinking?
          Yes, I am!
          sigpic
          Improved and unfuzzy banner being the result of more of Caldwell's 2IC sick, yet genuis, mind.
          Help Pitry win a competition! Listen to Kula Shaker's new single
          Peter Pan R.I.P

Comment

Originally posted by Pitry View Post
            Not necessarily - was it even revealed Marout will be in Ripple Effect? I know seeing his name as gust staring caught me by surprise.
            Martouf? If memory serves, I think that was something we knew about ahead of time.
            sigpic
            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
            "...phu...ah..."
            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Yeah, I think we were told about Martouf. But you never know. We haven't gotten many spoilers about this arc, granted the ones we have are big ones. I wouldn't be suprised if not everything is spoiled about this episode before it airs.
              What if the hokey-pokey really is what it's all about?

Spoiler:
              I made a big decision a little while ago.
              I don't remember what it was, which prob'ly goes to show
              That many times a simple choice can prove to be essential
              Even though it often might appear inconsequential.

I must have been distracted when I left my home because
              Left or right I'm sure I went. (I wonder which it was!)
              Anyway, I never veered: I walked in that direction
              Utterly absorbed, it seems, in quiet introspection.

For no reason I can think of, I've wandered far astray.
              And that is how I got to where I find myself today.

Bill Waterson, "The indispensable Calvin and Hobbes"

Comment

Originally posted by wanderingbynight View Post
                Yeah, I think we were told about Martouf. But you never know. We haven't gotten many spoilers about this arc, granted the ones we have are big ones. I wouldn't be suprised if not everything is spoiled about this episode before it airs.
                Good point. I bet there are quite a few details they will stay very tight lipped about untill it airs. And yes we were told about both Martouf and Janet ahead of time.

Comment

Originally posted by DarkDesire View Post
                  Neither J/S or D/V have worked for me at all. I'm not a shipper for Stargate but I actually always thought that if anyone out of the team hooking up could work, Daniel and Sam would be the best bet. I guess I just can't see a romance working in anyway between either D/V or J/S. JMO.

I'm just hoping for some good Daniel interaction with Sam and Teal'c (and Jack if he's for sure back in this episode).
                  Oh I'm sure we will see Daniel interaction with Sam and Teal'c but I am also hoping for shipping betweeen D/V and J/S.

Comment

If anything, I'm curious how they turn him away from the Ori in the end.

Comment

Originally posted by wanderingbynight View Post
                      That's exactly the point, tho, isn't it? They're not big ones. We know what the arcd is about. How the story will play out, we're onyl speculating.

(Pitry continues delluding herself has Bounty has a b-plot related to Shourd).

Thanks about the Martouf bit. I guess I was better at avoiding spoilers last year than I am this year
                      Yes, I am!
                      sigpic
                      Improved and unfuzzy banner being the result of more of Caldwell's 2IC sick, yet genuis, mind.
                      Peter Pan R.I.P

Comment

That's exactly the point, tho, isn't it? They're not big ones. We know what the arcd is about. How the story will play out, we're onyl speculating.

Thanks about the Martouf bit. I guess I was better at avoiding spoilers last year than I am this year
                        Yes that is the point. They don't want to reveal any big plot details considering this is one of the biggest story arcs the show has ever had. I also think Bounty will be great as well though I know the Shroud will be emuch bigger, i have a felling both will be great.

Comment

As more becomes available about this episode, you can sure bet I'll be reading any and all spoilers. I'm addicted to the things.
                          sigpic
                          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                            As more becomes available about this episode, you can sure bet I'll be reading any and all spoilers. I'm addicted to the things.
                            No! Spoilers are bad! They are!
                            spoilers are baaaad for you.

|Did that sound convincing enough?
                            Yes, I am!
                            sigpic
                            Peter Pan R.I.P

Comment

I just hope Daniel dosn't die again, I hope they turn him from the Ori, and No frakn' way on the V/D, but i think frak yes on S/J they are diffently ment to be together.
                              " Never was there a story of more woe than this of Julietand her Romeo"

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.J_girl View Post
                                I just hope Daniel dosn't die again, I hope they turn him from the Ori, and No frakn' way on the V/D, but i think frak yes on S/J they are diffently ment to be together.
                                He isn't going to die again. Trust me.
                                sigpic
                                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Working...
                                X