Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Very Controversial Daniel Arc For Season Ten." Any Ideas??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GottaLoveDaniel
    I have to admit that I'm really curious to see how this all turns out. All I know is that I'm going to be very upset if they end the series with this not resolved and bringing Daniel back. He is my favorite character and has been through enough (how many times has he been killed on the series now??..lol). I don't have any theories on it right now other then one of Adria's lines from last night's show. Just at a wait and see stage right now.
    I'm not worried about the events in Shroud not being resolved. I feel that all the major things will be resolved in the end.
    Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
    "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
    Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

I agree. Our writers are brilliant. =0) The only thing that concerns me is Sci-Fi Channel's decision.

Comment

According to Solutions, Robert Picardo is listed as being in this episode. Has anyone heard anything about this? I mean, I can understand Jack and Adria being in this episde but Woolsey??
        Metroids are not pets
        Metroids are not for target practice
        Any unauthorized feeding of metroids is prohibited

Comment

Originally posted by SciFiGeek
          According to Solutions, Robert Picardo is listed as being in this episode. Has anyone heard anything about this? I mean, I can understand Jack and Adria being in this episde but Woolsey??
          Probably b/c the commitie is concerned that our security has been breached.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82
            Probably b/c the commitie is concerned that our security has been breached.
            That's understandable. They DO have to deal with the practicality of Daniel going over to the other side.. but I'm just afraid the logistics of security breaches and so on would take away from the -emotional- side of the issue. I want to see angst, darnit!

I am, however, VERY VERY glad that it's finally confirmed that RDA will be in this episode.

Comment

Originally posted by nyxlily
              That's understandable. They DO have to deal with the practicality of Daniel going over to the other side.. but I'm just afraid the logistics of security breaches and so on would take away from the -emotional- side of the issue. I want to see angst, darnit!

I am, however, VERY VERY glad that it's finally confirmed that RDA will be in this episode.
              I'm sure we'll get plenty of angst. I don't doubt that for a second.

As for RDA being in "The Shroud", it is very fitting. He should be there for Daniel, after all they've been through together.
              sigpic
              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
              "...phu...ah..."
              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
                I'm sure we'll get plenty of angst. I don't doubt that for a second.

As for RDA being in "The Shroud", it is very fitting. He should be there for Daniel, after all they've been through together.
                No kidding. They have been through alot together and I can't wait to see how this plays out and I agree there will be plenty of angst.

Comment

Ooo, I missed that. When did we get that confirmation?
                  Metroids are not pets
                  Metroids are not for target practice
                  Any unauthorized feeding of metroids is prohibited

Comment

Originally posted by SciFiGeek
                    Ooo, I missed that. When did we get that confirmation?
                    I forget when but it was confirmed awhile ago that RDA will be on this episode.

Comment

Actually, for the longest time it was -speculated- (and there were some pretty darn good sources to base the speculation on) that RDA will be in it. I only heard that it was confirmed yesterday. Thor posted a link to Stargate-Project in the News forum that they got a confirmation from a 'reliable' source.

Comment

Actually, for the longest time it was -speculated- (and there were some pretty darn good sources to base the speculation on) that RDA will be in it. I only heard that it was confirmed yesterday. Thor posted a link to Stargate-Project in the News forum that they got a confirmation from a 'reliable' source.
                        I think it's very likely as it would be the perfect ep to see him in as Jack and Daniel are very good friends. Hey did anyone notice how RDA is showing his age in the Return.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82
                          I think it's very likely as it would be the perfect ep to see him in as Jack and Daniel are very good friends. Hey did anyone notice how RDA is showing his age in the Return.
                          It was bound to happen at some point. Let's be realistic here - it's been 10 years since SG-1 first premiered. He may be getting older, but I still love the guy.
                          sigpic
                          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

It was bound to happen at some point. Let's be realistic here - it's been 10 years since SG-1 first premiered. He may be getting older, but I still love the guy.
                            Agreed. I think it's nice to see some people actually aging on TV. Jack with Botox just wouldn't be the same .
                            What if the hokey-pokey really is what it's all about?

Spoiler:
                            I made a big decision a little while ago.
                            I don't remember what it was, which prob'ly goes to show
                            That many times a simple choice can prove to be essential
                            Even though it often might appear inconsequential.

I must have been distracted when I left my home because
                            Left or right I'm sure I went. (I wonder which it was!)
                            Anyway, I never veered: I walked in that direction
                            Utterly absorbed, it seems, in quiet introspection.

For no reason I can think of, I've wandered far astray.
                            And that is how I got to where I find myself today.

Bill Waterson, "The indispensable Calvin and Hobbes"

Comment

Originally posted by wanderingbynight
                              Agreed. I think it's nice to see some people actually aging on TV. Jack with Botox just wouldn't be the same .
                              Botox? Yeah, that'd be just plain wrong. Besides, I think RDA's aged relatively well.
                              sigpic
                              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Botox? Yeah, that'd be just plain wrong. Besides, I think RDA's aged relatively well.
                                Yes he has and it would be funny to see him with botox.

Comment

Working...
                                X