This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BigGator5
    The sarcasm is strong with you, young binkpmmc....

It does not suit you...
    Funny most people who actually KNOW me love my sarcastic wit - too bad you don't know me which pretty much puts you out of the running to have any right whatsoever to be making ANY type of personal comments about me. Keep your personal comments to yourself, bigguy.

Oh and BTW the thread is about the "Season Ten premiere "Flesh and Blood" so if I am discussing the episode spoilers I can pretty much say whatever I want about it. I am also free to express my opionions in any form I choose. I see no rule stating sarcasm not allowed. Sometimes, with the way the show is going and the way these spoilers sound, sarcasm fits best and these spoilers are a perfect example of where sarcasm fits perfectly.

Comment

I am not saying that it doesn't fit, I just think you can do without it. We know from your Anti-S10 posts, that you do not like this summary of this episode. If don't like it, say so and move on.

Comment

I just read the the little bit posted about Flesh and Blood and it sound really interesting. From what they let out so far it makes you think, who's really right the Ancients or the Ori?
        Religion and science are the same both explain Gods work.

Comment

About the Ancients being Evil. I think that during their long history early in their development that they would be like us and have many divisions and factions. What drove scientific progress in our history often war was a major factor in technological development. So I think that the conflict with the Orii could of started between the major sides and that some of the Ancients left but from the perspective of the Orii if it was the Ancients who started it of course they would feel that the Ancients were the evil ones even though through their evolution to modern day the sided have been flipped. This episode sounds really interesting and I can't waitto see what direction they take.

Comment

It's ORI!!!!!!!!!! Not "Orii"!!!!!!!

How many times have we spelled Ori in this thread and you not see it???

Comment

Originally posted by BigGator5
              It's ORI!!!!!!!!!! Not "Orii"!!!!!!!

How many times have we spelled Ori in this thread and you not see it???
              Woah, come down... its ok. We all make spelling mistakes, and i dont think it is worth making an issue out of.

Lizbeth
              das haus ist gelb. ich liebe gelb!!

MySpace

Comment

Originally posted by jazz!
                I doubt ( and hope ) the Ancients are the bad ones...

.....FCOL...they'd never be in an Alliance with the NOX , of all people, if there was even a marginal shread of baddnessss in their veins.....
                Maybe...but I don't think Nox would really care what Ancients do as long they didn't include Nox in any violent act. They would probably behave same way as with the humans. Nox think of us as their friends, but we still kill whether for offense or defense.

Oh by the way. This could be a good way to bring Nox back into picture, because Ori are more powerful than them and their usual tricks to avoid actual fighting wouldn't work anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by darman
                  Maybe...but I don't think Nox would really care what Ancients do as long they didn't include Nox in any violent act. They would probably behave same way as with the humans. Nox think of us as their friends, but we still kill whether for offense or defense.

Oh by the way. This could be a good way to bring Nox back into picture, because Ori are more powerful than them and their usual tricks to avoid actual fighting wouldn't work anymore.
                  Actually, I think that while the Nox think modern humans have potential, they clearly didn't want to make an alliance with Earth. It was more "don't call us, we'll call you when you get your act together in a few millenia." So, I think the fact that the Ancients were in an alliance with the Nox with the other advanced races suggests that the Ancients weren't up to any obvious evil-doing when they came to the Milky Way.

Still, would love to see the Nox return, if only out of a desire to protect humans just as they felt a need to protect the creature on their planet being hunted by the Gouald.

Comment

Neither of them, their both jerks!

The Ori Kill people for not worshiping them.

The Ancients Kill people because they made a mistake, or to teach one of their own a leason
                    The Doctor: [leafing through a teen magazine] That won't last. He's gay and she's an alien.

Carter: You saying that it could be boobytraped?
                    Teal'C: Booby?

May the Force Be With You

Comment

The Ascended Ancients have never, as we know of, killed anyone because of anything. They just leave things be and don't care if people die. They just don't help.

However, meddling ascended beings will be punished. Either by banishment or de-descending.
                      Last edited by FallenAngelII; 13 January 2006, 05:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by rhade
                        About the Ancients being Evil. I think that during their long history early in their development that they would be like us and have many divisions and factions. What drove scientific progress in our history often war was a major factor in technological development. So I think that the conflict with the Orii could of started between the major sides and that some of the Ancients left but from the perspective of the Orii if it was the Ancients who started it of course they would feel that the Ancients were the evil ones even though through their evolution to modern day the sided have been flipped. This episode sounds really interesting and I can't waitto see what direction they take.
                        The Ascended folk we've seen are all light and airy adn wear white and talk funny and are laid back, but yes, beneath the hearts of some, they can be just as bad as the bad guys. After all, Chaya fried a whole ton of Wraith in "Sanctuary", therefore, that means they can kill. Not to mention Orlin's Ascended buddies took care of that planet, didn't they? (Sorry, been a while since I've seen, er, that episode).

They're sorta like the CEOs of the galaxy; don't necessarily get their hands dirty, but they can ignore all the nastiness that goes on, and by doing that, can be just as guilty.

But to find out that a bunch of Ascended folk just went bad (dark side) would be interesting to see.

Comment

Originally posted by FallenAngelII
                          The Ascended Ancients have never, as we know of, killed anyone because of anything. They just leave things be and don't care if people die. They just don't help.

However, meddling ascended beings will be punished. Either by banishment or de-descending.
                          Didnt they sort of wipe out the entire civilization of the planet Orlin was on...just because Orlin gave them a big gun?

EDIT: oops that teaches me for not reading Prions entire post before I comment. Yes my understanding from the ASCENSION is that the ancients actually killed all of those people.
                          Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

Originally posted by AGateFan
                            Didnt they sort of wipe out the entire civilization of the planet Orlin was on...just because Orlin gave them a big gun?

EDIT: oops that teaches me for not reading Prions entire post before I comment. Yes my understanding from the ASCENSION is that the ancients actually killed all of those people.
                            i don't think ascended Ancients kill the human in order to ascended into the higher plane. think about it. when the ancients die and learn how to ascended, they let the tauri ( fifth race ) to figure it out on their own. Daniel Jackson did found the lost city of atlantis and the ancients let them claim it as their own. we will find out what happen in season 10 or 11.

btw the Ancients don't help anyone ascended who is dying.

Comment

Originally posted by Xmen583
                              i don't think ascended Ancients kill the human in order to ascended into the higher plane. think about it. when the ancients die and learn how to ascended, they let the tauri ( fifth race ) to figure it out on their own. Daniel Jackson did found the lost city of atlantis and the ancients let them claim it as their own. we will find out what happen in season 10 or 11.

btw the Ancients don't help anyone ascended who is dying.
                              Well, I agree with you, but I didnt say they killed a human to help then ascend.. I just said they killed those people (dont know if they were humans). I thought Orlin pretty much said that the others wiped those people out because they were planning on using the "weapon" to conquer others.
                              Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

we need poof that the ancients aren't evil and the Ori are, the ancients left the ori in their home galaxy to explore. we don't know if ancients create earth and human to live. ( if possible ).

what if the Ancients don't want to fight against the ori who want to destroy them. i hope we will get more answer about the ancients.

Comment

Working...
                                X