Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well,
    Spoiler:
    by setting the 'next big weapon' on dakara they accomplish a couple of things...first of all they save a TON of money by reusing all those already made sets and matte paintings

and they are recycling reckoning...remember when we had schishkadaniel? it was cause he wouldn't tell sam where the ultimate weapon was...so they are blatantly recycling scripts/plots from just a year ago now

the way they're going, i half expect them to bring Nick back from the giant glowing aliens just so that daniel can have the angst of watching him die
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ReganX
      That's adorable! The little anime girl woulod probably do a better job of leading than Mitchell (well, she could hardly do worse) and she would have an advantage when it came to combat. Everybody would underestimate her.
      Ever seen Meet the ChubbChubbs? Cute ickle birdy things, but tick 'em off and they turn into "furry little cuisinarts."

Comment

http://skydiver119.livejournal.com/

the icon at top is my current one

and the one that applies to this

I tried to upload it but it's too big

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
          well,
          Spoiler:
          by setting the 'next big weapon' on dakara they accomplish a couple of things...first of all they save a TON of money by reusing all those already made sets and matte paintings

and they are recycling reckoning...remember when we had schishkadaniel? it was cause he wouldn't tell sam where the ultimate weapon was...so they are blatantly recycling scripts/plots from just a year ago now

the way they're going, i half expect them to bring Nick back from the giant glowing aliens just so that daniel can have the angst of watching him die
          If TPTB are so hard-pressed for ideas that they have to copy from themselves, maybe it's time that they admitted that they need a few new writers on the team.

Sig courtesy of RepliCartertje

Comment

Originally posted by ReganX
            If TPTB are so hard-pressed for ideas that they have to copy from themselves, maybe it's time that they admitted that they need a few new writers on the team.
            *gasp*

heresy i tell you heresy!!!!

they's the bestest writers in the world!!!!!!!

which is kinda true, they can write....they just seem to be getting caught up on that pesky plot thing, and characterizations, and character interactions and having more than two actors in a scene at the same time and avoiding cliches and.....

sigpic

Comment

they's the bestest writers in the world!!!!!!!
              Oh, no doubt about it, Stargate's writers are the best in the world!

...It's just a question of which world.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
                That sig is deeply disturbing. LOL! I love it.

Let the exploding begin.
                Shadow - I am using this sig in several places and I wanted to make sure it was okay with you, as I did with ToF since it is not my creation nor my words but I love it and it fits so apporopriately for the idiocy these PTB have perpetrated on Carter and the show in general.

Comment

I'm all for folks spreading the Shadow love for me. Pity TPTB won't notice, but if it makes others grin, I'll consider the mission accomplished.

Comment

That sig is deeply disturbing. LOL! I love it.

Let the exploding begin.
                    Thanks for the sig, Shadow and Toaster! The exploding will not be in vein.

Comment

f33r my cuteness!
                      Would madam's cuteness be mad, or perhaps 133t?
                      Behold the majesty that is...GERALD!
                      - Read The Prophet's fan fiction at The Lost Vegas Public Library.

Comment

Originally Posted by Albion
                        Am I alone in thinking he's not even that? Sorry, but he just doesn't do anything for me. I don't find him especially handsome, I find his attempts at wit irritating rather than charming and he just doesn't seem hot to me at all!

NO--your not alone.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Prophet
                          Would madam's cuteness be mad, or perhaps 133t?
                          M@d and l33t- way more betterer than S10, thet's fer sure, d00d.

Comment

that has got to be the cutest sig on the forum!!

and so much better than my lj icon which is along the same vein, just not as, well cute
                            Haha. I saw that lj icon, and without even seeing that it was you... I knew it was you. What a gift, Sky.

Comment

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz
                              Haha. I saw that lj icon, and without even seeing that it was you... I knew it was you. What a gift, Sky.
                              lol

you mean being a cynical old woman????

sigpic

Comment

lol

you mean being a cynical old woman????

uhhhh.... NO! Of course not!

I was merely complimenting you on your inherent trademark capabilities.

Comment

Working...
                                X