S10: Critique & Contemplation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LaCroix
    That's the way it feels to me also. The damage/spin control team has been set in motion.

I've also looked for photo's for S10 everywhere and found none.
    Yes. It's a "why aren't you all dang well excited by what we have already shown?! Now we have to break out the big guns!" spoiler.

There's definately a heavier push for SGA this year. Going all out for that S4/100 episodes syndie mark probably.

Comment

That's the way it feels to me also. The damage/spin control team has been set in motion.
      I don't suppose the damage/spin control team is planning on fixing any of the episodes themselves.

Based on the description of "Bounty", they might be better off with a clip show - we might actually see something of Sam and Teal'c in the clips.

Sig courtesy of RepliCartertje

Comment

Originally posted by ReganX
        I don't suppose the damage/spin control team is planning on fixing any of the episodes themselves.

Based on the description of "Bounty", they might be better off with a clip show - we might actually see something of Sam and Teal'c in the clips.

I wish. And who is Sam and Teal'c?

Comment

I wish. And who is Sam and Teal'c?
          The blonde and the big guy with the funny mark on his forehead. Blink and you'll miss them.

Comment

The blonde and the big guy with the funny mark on his forehead. Blink and you'll miss them.

Oh, their part the Gold Team ok.

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
              doesn't matter if anyone watches. i'm sure any lack in ratings won't be a comment on quality - or lack thereof - they'll blame it on sunspots, other network competition, magnets, solar flares or anything under the sun to avoid the issue that thier 'new and improved' show isn't quite paletable to many viewers
              I love the competition arguement. Its like saying "we know we stink and cant stand up to ANY competition so whatdoyouexpect".

"Oh we never had these ratings problems before? That just means the other networks never had anything on, yea thats it."

"Nothing was ever on before, but now they have stuff on so our ratings will go down, but it doesnt matter because we are having too much fun living out our fantasy lives while we can before cancellation so again whatdoyouexpect."
              Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

Ok, I'm getting desperate and anxious. So far, storylines in abundance for Mitchell and Vala, some potential for Daniel but nothing concrete for Sam or Teal'c. I'm about to explode. Ahhhhhhhhhh!

Much credit to Replicatertje and Ann Sgc_Fan for their lovely sigs

Comment

Spoiler:
                  The first time I saw this clip on "200"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3YWW...earch=stargate

I half expected Michael Jackson to jump out of no where and sing "Thriller".

Comment

Originally posted by Sg Gato
                    Spoiler:

Gee Thanks Now I think I'm going to be sick
                    sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1
                      Gee Thanks Now I think I'm going to be sick

Sorrrry!

Comment

Originally posted by Sg Gato
                        Spoiler:

Sure it's episode 200? Looks a lot like Season Nine.

Comment

you've got to be kidding!
                          Franklin said, "They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

"Do or do not. There is no try." Yoda

Comment

Originally posted by pittsburghgirl
                            you've got to be kidding!
                            you know, there was a time when i actually assumed--not even thought, actually ASSUMED--the 200th episode would be...what's the word? good? yes, that's it. oh, and about the LAST 200 episodes. as opposed to, you know,
                            Spoiler:
                            the new HEWO fighting zombies

stupid, huh?
                            sigpic
                            "Out of the Abyss" (SJ Angst)....................Best New Author.................."Else Close the Wall Up" (Sam)
                            Hic Comitas Regit. Welcome to Samanda.

Comment

Originally posted by ParadoxRealities
                              you know, there was a time when i actually assumed--not even thought, actually ASSUMED--the 200th episode would be...what's the word? good? yes, that's it. oh, and about the LAST 200 episodes. as opposed to, you know,
                              Spoiler:
                              the new HEWO fighting zombies

stupid, huh?
                              Spoiler:
                              Well of course you know he IS the only one able to fight the zombies
                              sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

That's the rumor.

Comment

Working...
                                X