S10: Critique & Contemplation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by smurf
    A girl!? With the boobies and stuff (or lack of stuff ).
    Hey! Stop callin' Mitchell a boob, and Daniel and Teal'c stuff, and Landry and Lam a lack of stuff!

/teasing

Originally posted by smurf

Oh, everyone please stop. I'm desperately trying to cut back on the snark.
    My sympathies - that would be tough row to decide to hoe in this patch.
    ...a very cranky blog:http://simhavaktra.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Simhavaktra
      My sympathies - that would be tough row to decide to hoe in this patch.
      don't think that means we're gonna stop though
      sigpic
      "Out of the Abyss" (SJ Angst)....................Best New Author.................."Else Close the Wall Up" (Sam)
      Hic Comitas Regit. Welcome to Samanda.

Comment

Originally posted by ParadoxRealities
        ok, ok, ok, this is the blonde chic what's-her-name:

Katana2002

but whose TEAL'C?
        tall black guy-gold emblem on his forehead and some live parasitical being in his tummy
        Franklin said, "They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

"Do or do not. There is no try." Yoda

Comment

Originally posted by pittsburghgirl
          tall black guy-gold emblem on his forehead and some live parasitical being in his tummy
          He doesn't have the live parasitical being in his tummy any more - unless the writers forget about tretonin.

Sig courtesy of RepliCartertje

Comment

Originally posted by pittsburghgirl
            no, thats jack. teal'c makes tea.

sorry smurf, but you're supposed to be in bed anywho! i have my heart and flower and everything! go to bed!

EDIT: its not so much "forgetting" as....
            sigpic
            "Out of the Abyss" (SJ Angst)....................Best New Author.................."Else Close the Wall Up" (Sam)

Comment

Originally posted by ReganX
              He doesn't have the live parasitical being in his tummy any more - unless the writers forget about tretonin.
              i am waiting for them to forget that he's on tretonin. after all, his ability to sense other goauld seems to come and go as the plot requires

and anyway, we don't need no stinkin leader....we got WALTER!!!!!!!!

who, don't you know, is actually a goauld and has been running the base for years
              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

no, thats jack. teal'c makes tea.

sorry smurf, but you're supposed to be in bed anywho! i have my heart and flower and everything! go to bed!

EDIT: its not so much "forgetting" as....
                Man! I'm going!

*mutters* And I still don't know who Teal'c is.

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
                  i am waiting for them to forget that he's on tretonin. after all, his ability to sense other goauld seems to come and go as the plot requires

and anyway, we don't need no stinkin leader....we got WALTER!!!!!!!!

who, don't you know, is actually a goauld and has been running the base for years
                  Walter as a villain all along could be interesting. More interesting than anything else I've seen about Season Ten, at any rate.

Comment

don't think that means we're gonna stop though
                    Of course not. And we wouldn't want to.

As I've said before, the only actual entertainment seasosn 9 offered me consisted of mocking it. Season 10 looks to be more of the same: "Mock Stargate." Therefore, if they want me to watch, the B@B should be expecting more mock-age. It's the price that people who make what I consider to be utter dreck have to pay for my viewership.

And snark - we can't stop that. Of course not. It's like, what we do.
                    ...a very cranky blog:http://simhavaktra.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Simhavaktra
                      Of course not. And we wouldn't want to.

As I've said before, the only actual entertainment seasosn 9 offered me consisted of mocking it. Season 10 looks to be more of the same: "Mock Stargate." Therefore, if they want me to watch, the B@B should be expecting more mock-age. It's the price that people who make what I consider to be utter dreck have to pay for my viewership.

And snark - we can't stop that. Of course not. It's like, what we do.
                      Amen! That's exactly how I've been getting thru episodes. Poor B@B. I wonder if they know they have homaged Monty Python and the Holy Grail? Too bad for them I think MPatHG is better...

Hey! I thought of another homage. Adria could have been named Rosemary...

Suse
                      sigpic
                      Mourning Sanctuary.
                      Thanks for the good times!

Comment

Anyone wanna play a game? Spot the homage would make me sit thru S9 again so that's out. But we can come up with snarky titles for the eps. I'll take this to Anti S9...
                        sigpic
                        Mourning Sanctuary.
                        Thanks for the good times!

Comment

Mockgate SG-1
                          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
                            Mockgate SG-1
                            squeal to snarkgate? yay! :jogs after suse to anti9:
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by suse
                              Hey! I thought of another homage. Adria could have been named Rosemary...

Suse
                              Or Hope, to go with the Xena angle. Hopeless would be more appropriate, given what we've heard of her, but calling an episode "Vala's Hopeless" probably wouldn't please Vala fans.

Comment

Originally posted by ReganX
                                Or Hope, to go with the Xena angle. Hopeless would be more appropriate, given what we've heard of her, but calling an episode "Vala's Hopeless" probably wouldn't please Vala fans.
                                it'd please me! but i forgot, i don't exist. ah well, that's what mockgate's for. :goes back to mockgate, waiting for those more creative than herself to post:
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X