Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post
    I guess it could open up fanfic story possibilities:

Unbeknownst to Sam and Teal'c, Daniel has remnants of Anubis in him which explain his odd behavior. But since he was acting like such a jerk Sam and Teal'c refuse to deal with him except under orders. Eventually, Daniel gets so out of hand that Sam and Teal'c figure out what's wrong with him. No one else believes them so enlist Jack to helpy kidnap Anubis-Daniel & deprogram him.
    Now *that's* a team.
    So ... are you volunteering to write this??? Sounds like a good idea to me.

Comment

^ Well, it has bad fic potential anyway...

Comment

^ Well, it has bad fic potential anyway...
        Maybe ... but I bet it would still be a great read.

Jack would be only too happy to knock some sense back into Daniel. Sam could be the intermediary between Jack and Daniel. And Teal'c could pace around the room looking menacing and fierce when Daniel/Anubis tries to wield whatever powers he may still have. Or ... whatever.

Comment

possibly better than the real S9&10

Comment

possibly better than the real S9&10
            Yeahsureyoubetcha!

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
              Maybe ... but I bet it would still be a great read.

Jack would be only too happy to knock some sense back into Daniel.
              Sam could be the intermediary between Jack and Daniel. And Teal'c could pace around the room looking menacing and fierce when Daniel/Anubis tries to wield whatever powers he may still have. Or ... whatever.
              Hey, if someone wants to write this for real, have at it. I'll read it.

Comment

Hey, if someone wants to write this for real, have at it. I'll read it.
                I'd read it too!

I have a mental picture of Daniel/Anubis in a room, with Jack, Sam and Teal'c standing in front of him, glowering fiercely, arms crossed over their chests, doing the Teal'c raised eyebrow thingy ... and Daniel/Anubis cringing ...

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                  and Daniel/Anubis cringing ...
                  Danubis?

Comment

^not supposed to use that word.

Comment

^not supposed to use that word.
                      Huh?

...I thought I was joking, but...apparently...not?

(Like 'labradoodle'...!)

Comment

Originally posted by Alder View Post
                        Huh?

...I thought I was joking, but...apparently...not?
                        Apparently it's insulting to the character/fans. Or something.
                        Originally posted by Callista
                        Ahhh! Ashizuri can see into the future!!
                        Originally posted by HPMom
                        She saw the candle light as many things.

Comment

it was clever, though, the merged name "Danubis", I think...

Comment

^yes, I used to use it a lot. But we got scolded. That's what I meant.

Comment

oh, i missed something in the 900 pages of thread history...

Comment

Today, I received what was my hardest ebay purchase...
                                The second season of Stargate Command, (or SG1 season 10 as the editor wrote on the packaging).

Yes, I didn't like this season, but I still bought it on DVD. It was hard, but I had to, because I've been collecting these special editions made in France, from season 1 of SG-1, where the boxset has the shape of a stargate.
                                photo:
                                Spoiler:

It would have been too bad if I had 9 boxsets and not the 10th.
                                I delayed the purchased, to get it at a lower price, but they didn't have it anymore in any shops! (they had the standard rectangular boxset). So my last hope was ebay, and I found one, starting from 1 euro, I "won" and paid 40 euros it total..

I need to recover from the trauma now... Just had to share with you guys...

Comment

Working...
                                X