• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Skydiver
    it's definitely reached farce level

i mean...it IS a bad fanfic gone to tape
    I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought that. :|

I'm willing to wait and see, but I'm not gonna wait very long. Especially since they pretty much warned us right off the bat how the episode begins.

Comment

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz
      I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought that. :|

I'm willing to wait and see, but I'm not gonna wait very long. Especially since they pretty much warned us right off the bat how the episode begins.

I need a drrrink. Make that two drrrinks.

Oh God. I'm channeling Londo.

Suse
      sigpic
      Mourning Sanctuary.
      Thanks for the good times!

Comment

Originally posted by ToasterOnFire
        Does anyone else think that the released episode spoilers so far are
        Spoiler:
        heavy on Vala and Cam with a dash of Daniel? Looks like Sam and Teal'c are going to get relegated to minor roles, much like they were in season nine. Daniel probably won't fare much better unless he's Vala!sidekick. Well, that's frustrating but not all that surprising.

Vala waitressing in a deli. Man, this show moves further and further away from the serious. Are those gateworld shot glasses ready yet? I might buy two and doublefist it.
        toast, yes. "the writers were toast a long time ago". looks like a sig change is in order.

I was watching Ripple Effect and in my opinion its one of the better S9 eps. As I was watching I just kept thinking "I miss Stargate".
        Spoiler:
        Especially after they have Sam abdicate her usual 'super scientist' functions to an Asgard to go over and make goo goo eyes at Martouf.
        I mean, when they have characters do stuff that is in contradistinction to canon - that's just the kiss of death.

Y'all done with that toilet yet? Wow, I guess we know where they got the idea for the Oreo toilet ships....
        If you immediately know the ep stinks, the writers were cooked a long time ago

Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild
        proud Shore Leave 28 Attendee
        Naughty Shore Leave 29 Attendee (sorry all but thanks for the rescue. many many thanks)

Carmen Argenziano Appreciation

Comment

Originally posted by Simhavaktra
          :joins the queue to barf:
          I have a rather large supply of barf bags which I've needed throughout s9, but I can see I'll have to renew my order after reading about the s10 episodes. *barf*
          sigpic

Comment

*buys stock in the barf bag company*

If it's gonna be THAT sickening, I may as well draw SOME benefit from it.

Comment

has anybody seen whom they picked to play the "big bad"?

yep-another good looking woman to wander around the show half naked!

I belive that Ba'al has to run around in nothing but a loin cloth now.
              Franklin said, "They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

"Do or do not. There is no try." Yoda

Comment

Originally posted by ToasterOnFire
                Does anyone else think that the released episode spoilers so far are
                Spoiler:
                heavy on Vala and Cam with a dash of Daniel? Looks like Sam and Teal'c are going to get relegated to minor roles, much like they were in season nine. Daniel probably won't fare much better unless he's Vala!sidekick. Well, that's frustrating but not all that surprising.

Vala waitressing in a deli. Man, this show moves further and further away from the serious. Are those gateworld shot glasses ready yet? I might buy two and doublefist it.
                My thoughts exactly. However, I hope they see the error of their ways soon.

Comment

Originally posted by pittsburghgirl

I really don't think she'll be half naked. (Maybe only a quarter? <g>) If only because the Ori aren't sexual beings. Besides, that would usurpe Mommie Dearest's role. What would Vala do?

Then again, the apple may not fall far from the tree. Ack!

I really don't think it's a concern. Damia, er, Adria, will be too mindset on forcing the Ori on the Stargate Universe (and us ) to be overly sexualized. We'll see.

Suse
                  sigpic
                  Mourning Sanctuary.
                  Thanks for the good times!

Comment

Originally posted by suse
                    I really don't think she'll be half naked. (Maybe only a quarter? <g>) If only because the Ori aren't sexual beings. Besides, that would usurpe Mommie Dearest's role. What would Vala do?

Then again, the apple may not fall far from the tree. Ack!

I really don't think it's a concern. Damia, er, Adria, will be too mindset on forcing the Ori on the Stargate Universe (and us ) to be overly sexualized. We'll see.

Suse
                    i can just see her with the diaphonus robes and cape-kinda like Jeannie on crack
                    Franklin said, "They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

"Do or do not. There is no try." Yoda

Comment

Originally posted by suse
                      I need a drrrink. Make that two drrrinks.

Oh God. I'm channeling Londo.

Suse
                      but londo's so good!

and yes, MM sounds like a 2 margarita eps
                      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by WhatFateAlmondRoca
                        toast, yes. "the writers were toast a long time ago". looks like a sig change is in order.

I was watching Ripple Effect and in my opinion its one of the better S9 eps. As I was watching I just kept thinking "I miss Stargate".
                        Spoiler:
                        Especially after they have Sam abdicate her usual 'super scientist' functions to an Asgard to go over and make goo goo eyes at Martouf.
                        I mean, when they have characters do stuff that is in contradistinction to canon - that's just the kiss of death.
                        Pretty pathetic isn't it? She may never say it in public these days, but I would think AT would've thought that that was a stupid move, considering she didn't like the Sam/Pete kiss in Affinity.

Comment

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz
                          Pretty pathetic isn't it? She may never say it in public these days, but I would think AT would've thought that that was a stupid move, considering she didn't like the Sam/Pete kiss in Affinity.
                          yup yup. So how many shares in the barf bag company are YOU buying???? You all are onto something. I mean, why run to the loo when you can just have a handy barf bag? Plus it will keep my water bills in check and allow my family to have access to the restroom.

Acme Barf Bag Company's stocks are soaring now...
                          If you immediately know the ep stinks, the writers were cooked a long time ago

Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild
                          proud Shore Leave 28 Attendee
                          Naughty Shore Leave 29 Attendee (sorry all but thanks for the rescue. many many thanks)

Carmen Argenziano Appreciation

Comment

With all the new spoilers out (major wtf at "Memento Mori") I'm even more wary of season 10. But I must say this: I couldn't be happier with the casting of Adria. I still think the idea behind the character is trite to say the least, but at least they got one of my very favorite actresses to play her.
                            MCKAY: We need the Zed PM to power the Gate.

O'NEILL: What?

JACKSON: ZPM. He's Canadian.

O'NEILL: I'm sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by pittsburghgirl

Well, I'd tune in for that, but only THAT.

Comment

While I'm happy for you, Lexx, and happy for her, personally I tend to get iffy when my favorite actors appear in something that is absolute dreck. Yes, I love to see them working and getting paid and I know that not every role can be perfect... but I'd still prefer to see them in something I can actually stomach watching- and roles where I can feel confidence that they'll be using their acting abilities as opposed to being there just to look hot and spout trite lines.

I love certain actors, but I still draw the line at what I'm willing to watch just to see them.

Comment

Working...
                                X