Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Simhavaktra
    Ficus Panderata lives!!!!!

Carter! McGyver us some MiracleGrow! Please!!!!!
    how about 'miracle grow up'????
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
      Just leave him in a greenhouse.

Sig courtesy of RepliCartertje

Comment

Originally posted by ReganX
        Just leave him in a greenhouse.
        So he can "pollinate" with the other plants and create more of himself?? Yeek.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
          So he can "pollinate" with the other plants and create more of himself?? Yeek.
          I never said that there would be any kind of plant food in the greenhouse, that there would be fertile soil there or that it couldn't be on a far distant planet with no stargate.

Comment

and he'd be behind glass and, hopefully, sound proofing glass

sigpic

Comment

and he'd be behind glass and, hopefully, sound proofing glass
              Naturally. Even Sam won't be talking to him.

Vala will be the one in charge of taking care of him, so she'll have to live in the greenhouse with him.

Comment

Vala will be the one in charge of taking care of him, so she'll have to live in the greenhouse with him.
                That creates some bad, bad visuals, my friend. But then, I've hung out in chat rooms where some of the kids (and they were kids) were big fans of hentai. *shudders* Learned more than I ever wanted to about that...

Comment

Naturally. Even Sam won't be talking to him.

of course she will. and that green house will be hot, so she'll be forced to take off layers of clothes and be all 'glowy' (ie sweaty)

sigpic

Comment

of course she will. and that green house will be hot, so she'll be forced to take off layers of clothes and be all 'glowy' (ie sweaty)
                    Better put the greenhouse on an ice planet, then.

Comment

That would be a miracle!

Are we sure they checked the boy for neurological damage before they declared his rehab completed????
                      ...a very cranky blog:http://simhavaktra.blogspot.com/

Comment

Are we sure they checked the boy for neurological damage before they declared his rehab completed????
                        If he was already "damaged" beforehand, the scans wouldn't help.

Comment

That would be a miracle!

They did.

The hospital staff lost the results, though, and they were too embarrassed to say so, so they just photocopied the report from the first file they could get their hands on and, unfortunately for us, the file in question was that of a sane, intelligent officer.

Comment

That would be a miracle!

maybe he has a little drain bramage

sigpic

Comment

maybe he has a little drain bramage
                              Or a lot?

I do find it hard to believe that he had all those horrible injuries, and now he runs riot all over the galaxy without so much as a twinge of arthritis left over from it, so, indeed, perhaps there is hidden drain bammage in play - at play - playing up his, um, CAmateur status.
                              ...a very cranky blog:http://simhavaktra.blogspot.com/

Comment

Re: cooper's recent interview I found the following quote almost too funny:

"RCC: Well, I want Season Three to say that Stargate Atlantis is its own show, and that it's got a lot of legs, and that it's got a big future."

I find this funny, no really hysterical, especially in light of the "cross-overs" planned. Thus far Daniel and the caricature/cliche, O'Neill, Landry and possibly Carter. Yes - I would definitley say they are letting SGA stand on it's own. hahahahahhahahaha oops sorry. I wonder if cooper, or anyone, ever really realizes how stupid he sounds.

I also found the following kind of interesting:

"As far as SG-1 goes ... it's Season Ten! Who knows? We're in bonus land here. It's a thrill to be on the air, and it's all icing on the cake from here on in.

Having been a key person involved in kind of re-energizing the show in Season Nine, obviously I want to see that little baby continue. I want to see that live on a little longer. But again, if Season Ten were the last season, it's hard to say it was a failure."

It seems to me he's setting things up in the event S10 will be the last but that TPRTS would NEVER consider cancellation a failure because this is, afterall, S10 (no cooper I thought what you have been saying until now is that it was really like S1 of a whole new show -- the slate was wiped clean, there is a new, bigger, badder enemy and earth is back at square one -- why are you changing your story now? He was so busy pimping the "new" show earlier on it seems kind of funny that now it's all "icing on the cake" and a "bonus" so if we get cancelled now no big deal we had a good run.

Well for me it would be a failure because your shiny new golden boy and boy/toy caricature and puerile dreck and cliches, and ships and bombs and enemy all failed to catch-fire despite your incessant pimping and, in the end, whether you choose to admit it or not coop, your shiny new show failed - wake up and stop trying to spin things for the sake of spinning - the fans are not as dumb as you think they are.
                                Last edited by binkpmmc; 03 May 2006, 08:28 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X