S10: Critique & Contemplation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
    Hmm... Well, if Teal'c is associated with duckies, maybe Sam can be associated with bunnies (gate bunny?). Then the sharkbaby's room can be wallpapered with duckies and bunnies.
    So the baby can throw little Ori fireballs at them? Of course this baby's reason for TPTB to give Teal'c at least 1 Star Wars reference line an episode and make Daniel treat the baby like it's his own (or rather overcompensating). Of course the baby also frees Anubis from Oma, only to have Daniel/Jack/Mitchell/Bra'tac ascended by Oma to kill Anubis and find the secret Ancient weapon. And before I forget it, Daniel will have a least sex with the adult baby once in S10, unless they cross Sheppard over from Atlantis.
    Signed,

Gregorius
    Gateworld Forum Troublemaker Extraordinaire.

sigpic

Support the (r)Evolution: Gregorius for Moderator.
    Gregorius, because clowning about is his raison d'être.

Comment

Originally posted by Gregorius
      So the baby can throw little Ori fireballs at them? Of course this baby's reason for TPTB to give Teal'c at least 1 Star Wars reference line an episode and make Daniel treat the baby like it's his own (or rather overcompensating). Of course the baby also frees Anubis from Oma, only to have Daniel/Jack/Mitchell/Bra'tac ascended by Oma to kill Anubis and find the secret Ancient weapon. And before I forget it, Daniel will have a least sex with the adult baby once in S10, unless they cross Sheppard over from Atlantis.
      That's very disturbing, and sadly very possible! The episode summary would say:
      Spoiler:
      Sheppard goes from 20 year olds to 20 day old chicks!
      Say No To Kirking: Join STAKS

Comment

Originally posted by atlantisrocks
        Spoiler:
        groan
        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by atlantisrocks
          Spoiler:
          Spoiler:
          He did an Ancient woman as well, so...everything's possible with Colonel John "Captain Kirk" Sheppard

On a sidenote: Wouldn't it be the perfect plottwist for TPTB, sending Sheppard to the Ori home galaxy where he convinces the female Ori that they're being bad girls and need to conform to John's Guide to the Galaxy? This of course would be the start of a new plot concerning a jealous Adria + male Ori, who are bent on revenge againt John (In the end John is either saved by one of the Ascended women that love him, Chaya or the one from epiphany, or he chooses for Adria ).
          Last edited by Gregorius; 08 April 2006, 01:35 PM.
          Signed,

Gregorius

sigpic

Comment

anyone who's in the mood for a vala only discussion pros and cons

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=27072
            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gregorius

Fireballs. I thought they where the province of Charmed, not Sg-1.

Comment

Originally posted by LaCroix
                Fireballs. I thought they where the province of Charmed, not Sg-1.
                Ori = Fire, soon they'll feature an Ori masking as the source (of all evil)
                Signed,

Gregorius

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
                  anyone who's in the mood for a vala only discussion pros and cons

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=27072
                  Don't think I'm gonna long last on that thread. Looks like it's mostly pro-Vala and I don't have the background I need to hold my own against their onslaught.

But hey, I've introduced a few ideas, anyway. At least until they get shot down and discredited.

Comment

The thing that I don't get is that when Orlin was trying to convince the Prior that the Orii didn't assend their followers. He said "the Moment you stepped into this galaxy your life was an open book to me." So, in the same sence, the moment that Daniel and Vala stepped into the Orii galaxy, their lives were an open book to the Orii. One would think that since the Orii knew sooo much about Daniel, they would have known that one of his greatest desires was to go to Atlantis, City of the Ancients. Wouldn't it make sence to find out that the Orii now know about Pegasus? Perhaps their plan is to go there next after they conqured the Milkyway. Or when Daniel and Vala meet another prior after they go to Atlantis, he will then know about their plan of using Meriln's pendent and will also know about Atlantis.

That whole scene also made me wonder if by some chance the Ancients some how faked their own deaths and escaped the Orii galaxy undetected. Or if some of the Orii helped them escape, or if they were just kicked out and were told if they ever come back they'll be whipped out of existance.

Anyway, the whole Orii/Altearn beef thing kind of annoying because both are on another plane of existance. They should just fight each other on that plane and be done with it. Why bother dragging it on in our plan.

Oh, and I think Jenn Bird should play Adria. She played that sluty wraith worshiper in the Hive. She also looks similar to Claudia. Though I don't know if her bust size is big enough. Perhaps they'll convince her to get implants.

Comment

Originally posted by Amanda Eros
                      Oh, and I think Jenn Bird should play Adria. She played that sluty wraith worshiper in the Hive. She also looks similar to Claudia. Though I don't know if her bust size is big enough. Perhaps they'll convince her to get implants.
                      Personally I cannot wait to see the "grown-up" version of Adria - I can just imagine the get-ups they will prance her around in and once it becomes apparent/canon where TPTB are going with the character and why (see last week's Ask Matt on this same topic) and that they are indeed taking a once strong and respected show with them into sci-fi oblivion and sci-fi heII, that will be the nail in the coffin of respect for TPTB, for me anyway. They will have well and truly brought the show straight to the bottom of the sci-fi caricature, cartoon barrel (where the congealed gunk sits) and they will no longer be able to hide the fact that they are commited to the nightmarish puerility they have chosen to create from the burning embers of a once great and respected and unique show.

Comment

Originally posted by binkpmmc
                        Personally I cannot wait to see the "grown-up" version of Adria - I can just imagine the get-ups they will prance her around in and once it becomes apparent/canon where TPTB are going with the character and why (see last week's Ask Matt on this same topic) and that they are indeed taking a once strong and respected show with them into sci-fi oblivion and sci-fi heII, that will be the nail in the coffin of respect for TPTB, for me anyway. They will have well and truly brought the show straight to the bottom of the sci-fi caricature, cartoon barrel (where the congealed gunk sits) and they will no longer be able to hide the fact that they are commited to the nightmarish puerility they have chosen to create from the burning embers of a once great and respected and unique show.

Do you have a link to that Ask Matt topic, I'd love to read it.

Comment

OK, this is somewhat off topic, but it still made me giggle. Has anyone seen today's Get Fuzzy?

Does this mean that we're all BS intolerant?

Comment

That new ep about thieves sounds dumb. Booo.

They should bring in another team of writers, it seems as this team has run dry.
                            "...smart, funny, exciting, touching..." - Newsday

Comment

Originally posted by TechnoBoY
                              They should bring in another team of writers, it seems as this team has run dry.
                              Run dry? When they're being extra super way totally CREATIVE by exploring these oft never ever before in the history of mankind explored plot possibilities?

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
                                i do agree with you in a way. i personally think/feel that someone at skiffy/scifi/mgm is bound and determined to get ben and clauida and reprise farscape however they have to

and that they don't give a fig about the existing actgors (ms has said as much) yet there seems to be no end to the 'promote/take care of bb/cb' while the other actors are treated like so much disposable merchandise to be ignored should they be too much trouble

i don't think or feel that there is any 'ok, we know we're the golden ch ildren so let's milk it for all it's worth' attitude from bb or cb..but theyu'd be fools not to be aware of their advantaged status
                                The fact that it is all about the golden couple and whatever it is TPTB want to recreate--whether it is a form of Farscape or BB/CB back together again---I can not help but be confused by this?? They backseat the long time and well liked main characters and honestly think there is enough fans to go with them on this?

Is it just me? Because I just do not see it...............

Comment

Working...
                                X