No announcement yet.

S10: Critique & Contemplation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

see, cam is in a coma, so season 9 and 10 are all fantastical brain damaged dreams of his

and that vala person is really based on a nurse of his, whose voice he likes so much he made up a way to get her into his dream world
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
      see, cam is in a coma, so season 9 and 10 are all fantastical brain damaged dreams of his

and that vala person is really based on a nurse of his, whose voice he likes so much he made up a way to get her into his dream world
      THAT would explain so much!
      He's like fire, ice and rage. He's like the night, and the storm in the heart of the sun.
      He's ancient and forever. He burns at the centre of time and he can see the turn of the universe.
      And he's wonderful.

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post

Yes that is definitly it.....

or the Feldger pretending to be the great Cam Mitchell in the gamekeeper machine (or dream).
        Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

Originally posted by AGateFan View Post

or the Feldger pretending to be the great Cam Mitchell in the gamekeeper machine (or dream).
          We need Paradox Realities to post those banners again. Always good for a laugh.

Or RoX.

suse
          Last edited by suse; 25 September 2008, 04:04 PM.
          sigpic
          Mourning Sanctuary.
          Thanks for the good times!

Comment

-

Comment

That would work too since I felt Coop was also a SCam promoter

Comment

From the main page (regarding SGU)
                "The team that ends up on the ship is not really who was supposed to go, and in some cases they're very unprepared and unqualified to be in that situation,"
                This is different from Stargate SG:1 Command only in that
                Spoiler:
                on SGU the leader is the *only* one remotely qualified and

on SG-1 the leader was the only one *not* qualified.

suse
                sigpic
                Mourning Sanctuary.
                Thanks for the good times!

Comment

it's just cliche after cliche

and then he gets his facts wrong. he makes a comment about the sg1 folks being int heir early 20's when the show began, and none of them were. the youngest actor was in his late 20's, the youngest characters were in their 30's, canonly in their 30's

sigpic

Comment

It's the same writer's churning out the same stuff. I don't expect it to be any better or even that much different. It's just another series for MGM/Skiffy to make money on the franchise name.
                    Grammar, Logic, Rhetoric.

Comment

a mediocre show by any other name.....

we can play the 'what are they homaging this week' game

sigpic

Comment

Hey, the only part of the new series I'm looking forward too.
                        Grammar, Logic, Rhetoric.

Comment

I'd like to see SGU fail to shock them out of their hubris.

Comment

Must not be all Skiffy or even all bridges fault because Sanctuary seems to be doing fairly good, though this weeks ep reeked a bit of childish humor it was only a "little bit". (that was this week with the little love bunnies right?).

Meh, I am thinking it is just a select few or just one....too bad hes the one thats in charge of SGU. I dont think I will bother even starting to watch it, I have other things to do these days.
                            Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

Depends on what your definition of 'fail' is. Seems like they have lowered their expectations in general for what they can achieve both in terms of quality and longevity. I believe if they get three years out of this show (which seems plausible) they will (privately) be satisfied with that. Anything more would be a bonus.

Hell, they got 2 yrs out of SG Command, and deemed it a success
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gateraid View Post
                                Depends on what your definition of 'fail' is. Seems like they have lowered their expectations in general for what they can achieve both in terms of quality and longevity. I believe if they get three years out of this show (which seems plausible) they will (privately) be satisfied with that. Anything more would be a bonus.

Hell, they got 2 yrs out of SG Command, and deemed it a success
                                Well, that does seem to be an accurate prediction, SG-1 (technically) got ten season, Atlantis got five, so by the math Universe should have 2.5 season, which rounded up...

Comment

Working...
                                X