S10: nostalgia, new viewers & the progression of SG1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by the fifth man
    I must admit, her pigtails have grown on me over the course of the season.
    At first I just thought they made her look like Pippy Longstockings but they have grown on me as well. I think over the course of 10 years the only hair change I hated was Teal'cs weried beard in season 4.
    Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
    "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
    Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82
      At first I just thought they made her look like Pippy Longstockings but they have grown on me as well. I think over the course of 10 years the only hair change I hated was Teal'cs weried beard in season 4.
      Oh, wow, that beard.....what is there to say about that beard.....umm.....got nothing.

Teal's season nine hair comes second as worst Stargate style.....no idea what his season ten hair looks like (and no, I don't want to be spoiled ). And Sam's hair in season one, didn't like that either. But Vala must keep her pigtails, they are just so suited to the character.

Comment

I remember LMAO when I first saw Teal'c with that "thing" on his chin.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I remember LMAO when I first saw Teal'c with that "thing" on his chin.
          "Don't speak of it."
          sigpic
          "Space is disease and danger wrapped in darkness and silence."
          DS9 Superior|Farscape|Legend of the Seeker|Stargate Universe|STAR WARS

Comment

Originally posted by Descent
            "Don't speak of it."
            Indeed! I just remember it always distracting me when they'd do a close-up on him.
            sigpic
            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
            "...phu...ah..."
            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Indeed! I just remember it always distracting me when they'd do a close-up on him.
              Yeah it was but the episodes were still very good IMO. I just rember thinking "thank god" when he shaved it off.

Comment

Yeah it was but the episodes were still very good IMO. I just rember thinking "thank god" when he shaved it off.
                Peter DeLuise called it "the caterpillar".
                sigpic

Comment

Peter DeLuise called it "the caterpillar".
                  LOL I remeber him saying that.

Comment

Oh yes, it was.....eye grabbing, and not in a good way.....

But yup, those were some very good eps despite this.....facial hair malfunction (can't believe I just said that, but I'll leave it ).....he had it for WoO didn't he.....

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42
                      he had it for WoO didn't he.....
                      Yep. Very Strange.
                      sigpic

Comment

Yep. Very Strange.
                        I heard an interview recently where he mentioned it, and it's origin, can't remember exactly what he said or where this was, might have been on SPACE.

I believe it was about Teal'c's various styles over the years including his season nine hair.

Comment

Loved, loved, LOVED Quest Pt 1 and the Atlantis finale. Two really good cliff hangers. It's a shame we have to wait 6 months for the last 10.

Comment

6 months isn't...too long. There was a 5 month break for Seasons 6, 7 and 8. Also, 8 didn't even have a summer finale.

The S9 set will tide me over.
                            sigpic

Comment

6 months isn't...too long. There was a 5 month break for Seasons 6, 7 and 8. Also, 8 didn't even have a summer finale.

The S9 set will tide me over.
                              Me too and my seaons 1-8 sets and my atlantis set.

Comment

Originally posted by Egraine
                                Loved, loved, LOVED Quest Pt 1 and the Atlantis finale. Two really good cliff hangers. It's a shame we have to wait 6 months for the last 10.
                                If you remember Farscape fans in USA had to wait 7 or even 8 months for the last 4 episodes of season 3 in the past.
                                T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders

StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

Comment

Working...
                                X