S10: nostalgia, new viewers & the progression of SG1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Descent
    Double edged sword my friend. Its funny how it works sometimes. They can associate their little play words to whatever they dislike for all I care, I'm just glad I'm mature enough not to use them.

Harsh I know but its how I feel.
    The truth is a three-edged sword. Our opinion, their opinion, and the truth.
    Such a shame that I wouldn't know by now your revelations
    Cut me in, I don't wanna live without your revelations.
    -Audioslave

Comment

Originally posted by Jonzey
      Season 10 is definately gonna go down in history as one of my favourites.
      Same goes for me, at least so far anyways. I think the episodes so far this season have been excellent overall. I think when all is said and done, both Seasons 9 and 10 will be among my top 5 SG-1 seasons.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82
        Why is it that all the good shows get the short end of the stick for stupid shows like ECW.
        Because the people that run those shows think we to be brainless and are nothing but zombies that don't want us to think but try and shove thoughts and opinions on us....I hate the people who control television just about as much as I hate the media...it's like when did they decide what I should watch and what is good for me. (shakes head) sorry little rant

Comment

Originally posted by CCA
          Because the people that run those shows think we to be brainless and are nothing but zombies that don't want us to think but try and shove thoughts and opinions on us....I hate the people who control television just about as much as I hate the media...it's like when did they decide what I should watch and what is good for me. (shakes head) sorry little rant
          Nothing wrong with ranting from time to time. It sometimes helps to get it out a little.
          sigpic
          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
          "...phu...ah..."
          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
            Nothing wrong with ranting from time to time. It sometimes helps to get it out a little.
            That's true, nothing is worse then exploading on the wrong person hahah..though they probably deserve it anyhew!

Comment

Originally posted by CCA
              That's true, nothing is worse then exploading on the wrong person hahah..though they probably deserve it anyhew!
              Yeah they do. If anyone says ECW is better than SG-1 needs a kick in the MICKTA!
              Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
              "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
              Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
                Same goes for me, at least so far anyways. I think the episodes so far this season have been excellent overall. I think when all is said and done, both Seasons 9 and 10 will be among my top 5 SG-1 seasons.
                Same for me too, although I find it hard to find a favorite season as I like all of them. Each season gets better and better and i can't find a "bad" season. If I had to pick though it would be
                1. Season 1
                2. Season 3
                3. season4
                4. Season 5
                5. Season 7
                6. Season 8
                7. Season 9 and 10
                8. Season 2
                9. Season 6
                I still love them all and am in the process of rewatching all of them. I'm on The Serpents Lair right now. One of my favs. man how I hate Kinsey.
                This has been a great year and can't wait for the Quest.

Comment

This is interesting... IGN is much, much, much LESS positive about Company of Thieves episode than most of Gaters. Read this review and then read again Memento Mori review at their website - link below this review.
                  T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders

StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

Comment

Originally posted by Farscapefan
                    This is interesting... IGN is much, much, much LESS positive about Company of Thieves episode than most of Gaters. Read this review and then read again Memento Mori review at their website - link below this review.
                    I don't give much credence to IGN. Some of their reviews have been heinous.

*sigh* only 1 more ep in the first half, a long horrible hiatus, then the final 10.
                    Me sad.

Comment

Originally posted by Egraine
                      I don't give much credence to IGN. Some of their reviews have been heinous.

*sigh* only 1 more ep in the first half, a long horrible hiatus, then the final 10.
                      Me sad.
                      IGN dosent know squat. Company of Theives was a great episode and so was Memento Mori. Why would they love that and hate this? Bah. Oh well I loved it and so did most everyone else. Quest part 1 will be great and I can't wait and yes that hiatus will suck, but at least we have BSG.

Comment

17/18 Days!

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82
                          IGN dosent know squat. Company of Theives was a great episode and so was Memento Mori. Why would they love that and hate this? Bah. Oh well I loved it and so did most everyone else. Quest part 1 will be great and I can't wait and yes that hiatus will suck, but at least we have BSG.
                          I used to like reading the IGN interviews but now I don't like them. At the start of the season they were ranting on about how much Atlantis sucked but SG-1 was ok, but now they've switched to the complete opposite. Not that that's a problem, but what gets me is how they gave Pegasus Project and Counterstrike horribly low scores without really saying what was wrong with them.

Comment

Originally posted by Jonzey
                            I used to like reading the IGN interviews but now I don't like them. At the start of the season they were ranting on about how much Atlantis sucked but SG-1 was ok, but now they've switched to the complete opposite. Not that that's a problem, but what gets me is how they gave Pegasus Project and Counterstrike horribly low scores without really saying what was wrong with them.
                            They rated Memento Mori episode really high (7.7) And I agree completely. I love Memento Mori personally. And Morpheus and Flesh and Blood got 8.5 and 8.3

Comment

Originally posted by Farscapefan
                              Meh, I've never really agreed with any of their stuff anyways. Can't say I'm surprised.

I personally loved CoT.
                              sigpic
                              "Space is disease and danger wrapped in darkness and silence."
                              DS9 Superior|Farscape|Legend of the Seeker|Stargate Universe|STAR WARS

Comment

Originally posted by Descent
                                Meh, I've never really agreed with any of their stuff anyways. Can't say I'm surprised.

I personally loved CoT.
                                But you hated Memento Mori, they loved it and I completely agree with them about that one

Comment

Working...
                                X