No announcement yet.

S10: nostalgia, new viewers & the progression of SG1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow..... that was some season finale i just watched on season 2 atlantis.
    ok so a and a walk into a bar and they are looking for .........
    SAVE SG-1
    www.savestargatesg1.com

Proud Member of F.O.R.D.
    Say No To The Six Month Hiatus

Comment

Season 10, I want:

- To see the F-302 used in a ground attack role.
      - To see at least one Ori warship blow up!!
      - To see the Jaffa challenge the Ori warriors to an
      all-out firefight!!
      - To see what Effect p90's have on Ori Warriors.
      sigpic

Comment

Season 10 I want

Ben stripped down to his boxers
        Ben covered in....oh wait this isn't the thunk thread my bad (whistles then cautiously wanders out quickly)

Honestly if I wanted something out of Season 10, more of Shanks and Browder moments those two are funny on screen together, play off one another very well

Comment

Originally posted by CCA
          Season 10 I want

Ben stripped down to his boxers
          Ben covered in....oh wait this isn't the thunk thread my bad (whistles then cautiously wanders out quickly)

Honestly if I wanted something out of Season 10, more of Shanks and Browder moments those two are funny on screen together, play off one another very well
          Especially in Fourth Horseman- both parts, plenty of priceless moments between them.

Comment

Crap and that's one I missed (cries) and what is great they don't even have to say a single word just give that side glance much like in Camelot. I honestly because my brain wants to go to bed but I'm forcing it to stay awake, that scene where they look at one another and then Ben pulls back like 'what tha' just those moments I love

Comment

Originally posted by CCA
              I totally agree. I think we'll see the bonds between Mitchell and the others really strengthen this season. And with Daniel, their great banter with one another should definitely continue. Maybe this season, Mitchell will actually call him by just "Daniel", at least once.
              sigpic
              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
              "...phu...ah..."
              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
                I totally agree. I think we'll see the bonds between Mitchell and the others really strengthen this season. And with Daniel, their great banter with one another should definitely continue. Maybe this season, Mitchell will actually call him by just "Daniel", at least once.
                Yeah, I think we're going to get much more character interaction between Mitchell and the other series regulars than we got last year. It even looks like they are going to loosen up and let Mitchell and Vala interact a bit more this year as well. So a Mitchell calling Daniel by his first name moment in season 10, sure why not?

Comment

mitchell calling DJ by just daniel....... hmm maybe. a select few might see this as TPTB trying to replace RDA though
                  SAVE SG-1
                  www.savestargatesg1.com

Proud Member of F.O.R.D.
                  Say No To The Six Month Hiatus

Comment

Originally posted by The.Prior.of.The.Ori
                    mitchell calling DJ by just daniel....... hmm maybe. a select few might see this as TPTB trying to replace RDA though
                    And that may be why they avoided it to begin with. But at this point, I don't think it would really play that way. But hey you’re probably right; some people are going to read that into anything they do with Mitchell. But I think TPTB just need to ignore that. It's too restricting for them to always have to try to check themselves on that.

Comment

A new season 10 [ictures and everyone looks so beautiful.
                      There's a Vala /Sam pic that i like and Vala with gun, how cool is that?
                      http://sg-atlantis.emedian.net/sgs1004.html

Comment

Does anybody else think it is wierd how Ben Browder and Claudia Black just kind of jumped from one sci-fi show to another? They were both in Farescape, then they both join SG-1. I like them both, but it is just strange. It would be different if it was just one of them, but they both came to SG-1 and they did it at the same time. I have nothing against it, it is just odd for me whenever I watch SG-1 now.
                        http://www.brandon-nation.com/

Comment

Originally posted by brandonation
                          Does anybody else think it is wierd how Ben Browder and Claudia Black just kind of jumped from one sci-fi show to another? They were both in Farescape, then they both join SG-1. I like them both, but it is just strange. It would be different if it was just one of them, but they both came to SG-1 and they did it at the same time. I have nothing against it, it is just odd for me whenever I watch SG-1 now.
                          Wasn't quite the same time- Claudia's character appeared earlier back in season 8.

Comment

3 DAYS UNTIL SEASON 10 STARTS!!!
                            T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders

StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

Comment

Originally posted by Farscapefan
                              3 DAYS UNTIL SEASON 10 STARTS!!!
                              I like the sound of that! (That's your best one yet. Very nice! )

Comment

Originally posted by brandonation
                                I think it's more that TPTB watched FarScape and had an appreciation for the acting abilities of Ben and Claudia. Then when they both became free, and when Stargate wanted some new characters, it was a short leap to pick two actors, already in scifi, and see if they would join the Stargate gang. So, I think it's mostly picking talent and good timing all around.

Comment

Working...
                                X