No announcement yet.

S10: nostalgia, new viewers & the progression of SG1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We did watch them again! (Still watching Atlantis again...)

Great Eps!

2004 Get in the Gate Winner

The less often a man makes declarative statements, the less apt he is to look foolish in retrospect.

Comment

Hey nate nate...what's up???

Comment

count down for next week has begun...... bring on the withdrawls
        SAVE SG-1
        www.savestargatesg1.com

Proud Member of F.O.R.D.
        Say No To The Six Month Hiatus

Comment

Is it July 22 yet LOL

Comment

Originally posted by CCA
            Is it July 22 yet LOL
            someone put me in a coma till then
            SAVE SG-1
            www.savestargatesg1.com

Proud Member of F.O.R.D.

Comment

Season 10 has begun well. Let's hope it keeps going great!!
              "Trust me. I'm a psychopath." Jekyll

"And I thought the end of the world couldn't get any worse" Ianto-Torchwood

Comment

Originally posted by The.Prior.of.The.Ori
                someone put me in a coma till then
                Is that a proposition? (cocks the gun she is holding) hmm that might be a little to extreme (wanders off wondering what she could use to put you into a coma till then)

Comment

great way to start a season

https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

I'm looking into stasis, testing out the market.

Comment

The anti's are even more pathetic in their attempts to make the show sound bad this year then they were last year lol! Stuff like 'I give up' without giving a valid reason. And saying stuff like 'they (Ori) are going to be in every episode, the producers lied' when they actually don't feature heavily at all at the startof this season. They couldn't much just forget about the Ori after Camelot could they? It is getting bad for them if they have to make up bull to fuel their hate, hopefully soon they will leave and we will be rid of them and this board can become a peacefull place, with proper, civilised arguments instead of the crap I excpext they will be spouting this year. The show is getting even better, the frnchise looks set to boom, and all they can do is moan. This board will be a much better place when they have gone, to complain and make up bull S**t to themselves instead of us.

Long live SG-1, and Stargate!

Comment

Originally posted by SGFerrit
                        The anti's are even more pathetic in their attempts to make the show sound bad this year then they were last year lol! Stuff like 'I give up' without giving a valid reason. And saying stuff like 'they (Ori) are going to be in every episode, the producers lied' when they actually don't feature heavily at all at the startof this season. They couldn't much just forget about the Ori after Camelot could they? It is getting bad for them if they have to make up bull to fuel their hate, hopefully soon they will leave and we will be rid of them and this board can become a peacefull place, with proper, civilised arguments instead of the crap I excpext they will be spouting this year. The show is getting even better, the frnchise looks set to boom, and all they can do is moan. This board will be a much better place when they have gone, to complain and make up bull S**t to themselves instead of us.

Long live SG-1, and Stargate!
                        Come on, they have as much right to voice their opinions around here as we do, and most have as valid reasons for disliking the show as we have for liking it. I have no problem with them voicing their opinions as long as they're respectful, and the same goes for us pros. There's plenty of room around here for everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42
                          Come on, they have as much right to voice their opinions around here as we do, and most have as valid reasons for disliking the show as we have for liking it. I have no problem with them voicing their opinions as long as they're respectful, and the same goes for us pros. There's plenty of room around here for everyone.
                          I'd have to agree here.

But I've noticed that on the thread for "Flesh and Blood" that a lot of S9-antis seem to have become more pro with that episode.
                          Such a shame that I wouldn't know by now your revelations
                          Cut me in, I don't wanna live without your revelations.
                          -Audioslave

Comment

Originally posted by full.infinity
                            I'd have to agree here.

But I've noticed that on the thread for "Flesh and Blood" that a lot of S9-antis seem to have become more pro with that episode.
                            Let's hope some of them eventually will come here
                            T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders

StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

Comment

Originally posted by SGFerrit
                              And saying stuff like 'they (Ori) are going to be in every episode, the producers lied' when they actually don't feature heavily at all at the startof this season. They couldn't much just forget about the Ori after Camelot could they?
                              Just to comment on this, every Season Premeire/Finale between seasons 1-8 except for the Nemesis/Small Victories 2 parter involved the Goa'uld in some way or another, and in Season 3/4's case, it involved the replicators, an "enemy" of us.

So really I don't see their point, as of right now

Comment

Originally posted by CCA
                                Is that a proposition? (cocks the gun she is holding) hmm that might be a little to extreme (wanders off wondering what she could use to put you into a coma till then)
                                sounds like you got something in mind already, what can it be?
                                SAVE SG-1
                                www.savestargatesg1.com

Proud Member of F.O.R.D.

Comment

Working...
                                X