S10: nostalgia, new viewers & the progression of SG1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42
    I'm sure there are many who would relish the oppertunity.....
    im sure also. but i am picturing in my mind these angry fans actually saying to his face what they say in the threads. to sit there and chew the man out... i just dont see it. BUT, them calming saying what they dont like, i can
    SAVE SG-1
    www.savestargatesg1.com

Proud Member of F.O.R.D.
    Say No To The Six Month Hiatus

Comment

Originally posted by captain jake
      I am totally pro season 10 but there is nothing wrong with showing a little class. What would really make them mad is if the majority of us could actually put up a good debate. I see allot of people who give the pro season 10 fans a bad name and that is a shame. I encourage all the pro season 10 fans to open threads that have solid foundation and don't post pointless posts with no backing make every post count.

Thanks
      indeed. they would need some serious solid foundation or they would probobly be deleted. need some serious logical civil debate . im all for it, where do we start?
      SAVE SG-1
      www.savestargatesg1.com

Proud Member of F.O.R.D.

Comment

Originally posted by The.Prior.of.The.Ori
        im sure also. but i am picturing in my mind these angry fans actually saying to his face what they say in the threads. to sit there and chew the man out... i just dont see it. BUT, them calming saying what they dont like, i can
        awe, a little angry fans never hurt anyone. besides you can't please everyone all the time and i don't know why you would want to.
        There are Brave Pilots. There are old Pilots. But there are no brave, old Pilots.

Comment

Originally posted by dreid
          awe, a little angry fans never hurt anyone. besides you can't please everyone all the time and i don't know why you would want to.
          well.... its been tried. im just thinking of ratings here for a moment. normally i dont bother thinking of ratings... but the more happy fans, the longer they watch. right?
          SAVE SG-1
          www.savestargatesg1.com

Proud Member of F.O.R.D.

Comment

Originally posted by dreid
            Exactly, let them dislike the season they have every right to, just as we have to like it. No need to launch a crusade of our own when it's not necessary.

Comment

I'm really happy with the way SG-1 is going in depth, situations, and such.

This new season looks awesome!

Although I am Pro S10/11/12/13/14.... I have never had any issues of critisizing certain events, aspects, etc. of the show. It's my way of understanding the shows direction, technology, etc.

Mattathias

Comment

Originally posted by Mattathias2.0

Although I am Pro S10/11/12/13/14.... I have never had any issues of critisizing certain events, aspects, etc. of the show. It's my way of understanding the shows direction, technology, etc.

Mattathias
                i second that... i guess some people can addapt to the show, others cant or cant just yet ill just give it some time and as i read in another post, those who trashed previous seasons like 5-9..... they now love them
                SAVE SG-1
                www.savestargatesg1.com

Proud Member of F.O.R.D.

Comment

Mattathias
                  Do you mean "had any issues with criticizing"? Silghtly confused there.

Despite being Pro I have no issue with criicizing aspedcts of the show, such as many moments of Ripple Effect that irked me to the point of insanity (despite having an overall likeing for the episode).

Comment

Well, I find it hilarious that people are so reacting with Landry and Cam. Although they are new from the time they joined the cast (which was the first we have seen of this), there has been cast chages since S6.

Mattathias

Comment

Well, I find it hilarious that people are so reacting with Landry and Cam. Although they are new from the time they joined the cast (which was the first we have seen of this), there has been cast chages since S6.
                      I agree, with all the new characters, I actually think that Landry is my favourite, I actually like him more then General Hammond. I think he's been developed very well so far (he got to go off-world!), and Beau Bridges is so excellent in the role.

Comment

Mattathias
                        some people just get rubbed the wrong wayi guess
                        SAVE SG-1
                        www.savestargatesg1.com

Proud Member of F.O.R.D.

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42
                          I agree, with all the new characters, I actually think that Landry is my favourite, I actually like him more then General Hammond. I think he's been developed very well so far (he got to go off-world!), and Beau Bridges is so excellent in the role.
                          i second that
                          SAVE SG-1
                          www.savestargatesg1.com

Proud Member of F.O.R.D.

Comment

Originally posted by The.Prior.of.The.Ori
                            indeed. they would need some serious solid foundation or they would probably be deleted. need some serious logical civil debate . I'm all for it, where do we start?
                            Here is where we start http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=31136

T.F.O.S.G.D- the future of star gate defenders

A group that shall spread through all Stargate forums!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by captain jake
                              Here is where we start http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=31136

T.F.O.S.G.D- the future of star gate defenders

A group that shall spread through all Stargate forums!
                              Hey sign me up! I'll defend Stargate till the day I die! Stargat isthe best franchise around and has alot of suprises left to come and alot of life left in it. I can't believe what some people complain about but I think some of the antis have seen the light heres hoping we get a lot more to convert to our side! The season premire shows that this season is going to rock!
                              Long live Stargate!

Jack: T, whats with the hair?

Teal'c:

Jack: T, whats with the hair?
                              Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                              "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                              Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

looks like T.F.O.S.G.D. is going to be a big hit
                                SAVE SG-1
                                www.savestargatesg1.com

Proud Member of F.O.R.D.

Comment

Working...
                                X