No announcement yet.

S10: nostalgia, new viewers & the progression of SG1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He is saying that parasites are the dominating organism on earth. There comparing a taiser gun to a zat gun. They are saying that the government is developing electronic based weapons as we speak. There saying they have 20 million fans in over 80 countrys. They talk about how the stargate works, nothing you wouldn't know. They have the leading expert on einstein's theory of realitivity talking about wormholes. Ok my computer is dying maybe I can tell you about it later, bye.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42
      Grrrrr.....don't say that around me! I wouldn't be watching Stargate if it weren't for BSG.
      I'm not saying it's bad- if you enjoy it, good for you. I'm just saying for all the critical acclaim and awards and attention it's getting it's not getting much better ratings than the SG's, a show which apparantly no one really cares about (Sky One do not even advertise SG anymore, but they advertise re-runs of BSG).

Comment

Originally posted by Jonzey
        I'm not saying it's bad- if you enjoy it, good for you. I'm just saying for all the critical acclaim and awards and attention it's getting it's not getting much better ratings than the SG's, a show which apparantly no one really cares about (Sky One do not even advertise SG anymore, but they advertise re-runs of BSG).
        RDM was saying in some interview that BSG hasn't really caught on in the states yet, relativly speaking compared to other countries where it's been wraking up the numbers. Quite a puzzlement.

Comment

Hawaii! Nice! Welcome!
          Thank you! I must admit to being a little daunted about posting here before, seeing as I'm still a relative newbie with SG-1, having seen little of the show on air. Most of my exposure has been thru the dvds, consequently I'm only up to speed thru the end of season 8. But I did manage to catch the last few episodes of last year so I'm going to try and struggle my way thru the new season until the season 9 dvds come out. Speaking of which, I need to cut out from work pretty soon to get home...

Comment

Originally posted by td100
            Thank you! I must admit to being a little daunted about posting here before, seeing as I'm still a relative newbie with SG-1, having seen little of the show on air. Most of my exposure has been thru the dvds, consequently I'm only up to speed thru the end of season 8. But I did manage to catch the last few episodes of last year so I'm going to try and struggle my way thru the new season until the season 9 dvds come out. Speaking of which, I need to cut out from work pretty soon to get home...
            Lol, don't be daunted, I'd only seen about 1/2 the series when I joined, and only started just before season nine began, everybody's welcome, have fun watching the season premiere!

Comment

Lol, don't be daunted, I'd only seen about 1/2 the series when I joined, and only started just before season nine began, everybody's welcome, have fun watching the season premiere!
              Thanks, I intend to! In fact, just to be on the safe side, I think I'm out of here! I've still got 2 1/2 hours yet before it starts here, but why take a chance?

Comment

Originally posted by td100
                Thanks, I intend to! In fact, just to be on the safe side, I think I'm out of here! I've still got 2 1/2 hours yet before it starts here, but why take a chance?
                Absolutly not, you wouldn't want to miss it!

Comment

So, how many clapping Jacks/Thor faces, etc. does it get?

Out of ten.

Comment

So, how many clapping Jacks/Thor faces, etc. does it get?

Out of ten.
                    IMO, 10. Great way to start the season. We are in for such a treat this year.
                    sigpic
                    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                    "...phu...ah..."
                    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

well well. now that its over...... i have to say both shows were very fine peices of work. 10 out of 10
                      SAVE SG-1
                      www.savestargatesg1.com

Proud Member of F.O.R.D.
                      Say No To The Six Month Hiatus

Comment

Excelent night so far I agree Fith we are in for such a treat both episode 15out of 10! Great night can't wait for next week ?I am watching the reruns already!What a great night! Season 10 is going to rock!

Jack: Somebody has to teach that guy how to die!
                        Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                        "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                        Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

I'll give it

10 out of 10 hahah 10 cameron heads LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82
                            Excelent night so far I agree Fith we are in for such a treat both episode 15out of 10! Great night can't wait for next week ?I am watching the reruns already!What a great night! Season 10 is going to rock!

Jack: Somebody has to teach that guy how to die!

SAVE SG-1
                            www.savestargatesg1.com

Proud Member of F.O.R.D.
                            Say No To The Six Month Hiatus

Comment

Well, time to go watch "Flesh and Blood" again, since I taped it too. Catch you all later.
                              sigpic
                              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                              "...phu...ah..."
                              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Have fun I might go watch it again! lol

Comment

Working...
                                X