S10: nostalgia, new viewers & the progression of SG1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JUNIOR
    I'm just curiousto see if we'll be seeing the SG teams use the Ori version of zats (that is when they get their hands on enough) in future episodes at least against the Ori warriors.
    We probably will as well as the ori version of the staff weapon. The big thing I am looking forward to is mitchell getting his hands on a ori fighter (Smaller ships). I wonder what there ordinance is like and how fast they go.
    sigpic

Comment

OK, for the Scapers here...

Did we catch Mitchell resorting to Plan B??
      How many times do you think he will resort to Plan B???

Comment

Originally posted by SylvreWolfe

Probably quite often. And that works for me.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Scapers?

Im not sure, but when has the first plan ever worked? with O'neill or mitchell???
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by captain jake
            We probably will as well as the ori version of the staff weapon. The big thing I am looking forward to is mitchell getting his hands on a ori fighter (Smaller ships). I wonder what there ordinance is like and how fast they go.
            The Ori fighers sure seemed pretty damn fast to me. They are cool little ships, and I can't wait to see one more upclose.
            sigpic
            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by captain jake
              Scapers?

Im not sure, but when has the first plan ever worked? with O'neill or mitchell???
              Very true.
              sigpic
              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Yeah, I think O'Neill himself said (in season 8, not a direct quote) "since when does plan A ever work" to Jacob or someone, so if you think about it plan A usually doesn't, and Mitchell as impatient as he is would not hesitate to go to plan B if A isn't working.

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
                  The Ori fighers sure seemed pretty damn fast to me. They are cool little ships, and I can't wait to see one more upclose.
                  that sceen reminded me of the chronicles of riddick when you see the necromunger fighters taking off
                  SAVE SG-1
                  www.savestargatesg1.com

Proud Member of F.O.R.D.
                  Say No To The Six Month Hiatus

Comment

Originally posted by The.Prior.of.The.Ori
                    that sceen reminded me of the chronicles of riddick when you see the necromunger fighters taking off
                    Yeah, I can see the comparison.
                    sigpic
                    "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I'd like to see the ori fights in more action. i wonder if their sheilds will be just as strong as the mother ships. most likely i think
                      SAVE SG-1
                      www.savestargatesg1.com

Proud Member of F.O.R.D.

Comment

I'd like to see the ori fights in more action. i wonder if their sheilds will be just as strong as the mother ships. most likely i think
                        Oh, I'm sure we'll see those fighters in more action. And upclose, too. Just one of many Season 10 goodies.
                        sigpic
                        "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
                          Oh, I'm sure we'll see those fighters in more action. And upclose, too. Just one of many Season 10 goodies.
                          indeed.... lets liberate one for all the goodies in it. incorporate it into the next ship we build. i dub that new ship that replaced the korolev...... either the chekov if he is dead. or if hes not. the ori killer
                          SAVE SG-1
                          www.savestargatesg1.com

Proud Member of F.O.R.D.

Comment

Last nights episodes were so ausome! My wife and are were so stoked for the premier and we were stuck to the edge of our seats! This definatly shows some great promise for the rest of the season. This is going to be a great year for stargate. I think and hope that the haters have a lot less to complain about! What a great start for the season and I can't wait for next week. I hope we see more of the Ori fighters and weapons. The fighters are ausome and can't wait to see them in action again. This is going to be one hell of a year!

Sheppard: Opporation that will probably end badly is now underway.
                            Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                            "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                            Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

sounds like you got something in mind already, what can it be?
                              now if I told you it wouldn't be a surprise and you don't want to know your going into the coma lol

Comment

Originally posted by CCA
                                now if I told you it wouldn't be a surprise and you don't want to know your going into the coma lol
                                lol cute cute
                                SAVE SG-1
                                www.savestargatesg1.com

Proud Member of F.O.R.D.

Comment

Working...
                                X