Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Oranos
    I'm pro season 10 because:
    *Season 9 was awesome and I expect that same quality will flow over to the newest season.
    *The spoilers that are out so far suggest that this will be another awesome season.
    Yup- I've avoided spoilers for the most part, but "the big one" has got me extremely excited. Course we won't get that ep until February/March-ish time at the earliest I should think, but it's still exciting.

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42
      Yup- I've avoided spoilers for the most part, but "the big one" has got me extremely excited. Course we won't get that ep until February/March-ish time at the earliest I should think, but it's still exciting.
      Yes, the 'big one'. That could very well be one of the best eps of season 10. It also happens to be one of the episodes that I am most looking foward to.

Comment

Yes, the 'big one'. That could very well be one of the best eps of season 10. It also happens to be one of the episodes that I am most looking foward to.
        It's so hard to wait for new seasons.....If it weren't for Gateworld I'd have gone mad a long time ago.

I just wish October would hurry up and get here so I can get my BSG fix as well.

Comment

It's so hard to wait for new seasons.....If it weren't for Gateworld I'd have gone mad a long time ago.
          Yep. Indeed it is. July 14 needs to get here so I can start doing my happy dance.
          I've gone mad even with GW.

I just wish October would hurry up and get here so I can get my BSG fix as well.
          That's right. They moved the premier of Galactica back. Oh well, the wait won't seem as long with a little Stargate.

Comment

Yep. Indeed it is. July 14 needs to get here so I can start doing my happy dance.
            I've gone mad even with GW.

That's right. They moved the premier of Galactica back. Oh well, the wait won't seem as long with a little Stargate.
            We don't get new Stargate until hopefully November (the SPACE channel doesn't even have a deal for airing the show last I heard). So who knows, it could take until after Christmas, or *fingers crossed* sooner. But we are getting BSG around the same time as everyone else instead of waiting until January this year! Yay!

Comment

We don't get new Stargate until hopefully November (the SPACE channel doesn't even have a deal for airing the show last I heard). So who knows, it could take until after Christmas, or *fingers crossed* sooner. But we are getting BSG around the same time as everyone else instead of waiting until January this year! Yay!
              You wait till around November if you watch on TV.

Comment

You wait till around November if you watch on TV.
                Well, I don't seek out those "other means". My comp screen is crap, and I don't have a DVD burner, so it just wouldn't be the same.

Comment

I'm so productive.....I've been on Gateworld all weekend.....I blame it on the weather.

Comment

I'm so productive.....I've been on Gateworld all weekend.....I blame it on the weather.
                    Yeah, I should be doing my homework but instead I've been reading Gateworld.
                    Such a shame that I wouldn't know by now your revelations
                    Cut me in, I don't wanna live without your revelations.
                    -Audioslave

Comment

Originally posted by full.infinity
                      Yeah, I should be doing my homework but instead I've been reading Gateworld.
                      I should be doing my Macbeth project.....well, I sort of am, but mostly not. It is on the desk in front of me squished under the keyboard.....I so can't draw.....

I'm messing around with programs trying to make sigs without much success.....need to find some season nine/ten pics.....

Welcome full.infinity!

Comment

Wooo!!! 11 days!!!

Why am I Pro S10? Simply because I choose to feel happy for my show (and a lot of other things) instead of depressed; it makes you live longer, you know?

EDIT:
                        I should be doing my Macbeth project.....well, I sort of am, but mostly not. It is on the desk in front of me squished under the keyboard.....I so can't draw.....
                        Macbeth Project? Let me guess...you have to do 2 projects, one visual, one audio? Or something like that? I had to do that during my summer high school course in English 12.

Do you also have to do a skit from the play?

Comment

Originally posted by PG15
                          Wooo!!! 11 days!!!

Why am I Pro S10? Simply because I choose to feel happy for my show (and a lot of other things) instead of depressed; it makes you live longer, you know?
                          Being happy is.....happy. It makes everyone else happy. So it's nice to be happy. And the show is going so well at the moment what reason is there not to be happy?

Now I feel like I've used "happy" too many times.....it's like eating too many sweet doughnuts, "happy" suddenly gets a bit overdone.....
                          Macbeth Project? Let me guess...you have to do 2 projects, one visual, one audio? Or something like that? I had to do that during my summer high school course in English 12.

Do you also have to do a skit from the play?
                          There's an audio recording of the "Tomorrow, and tomorrow, and tomorrow....." etc- which I screwed up and will have to re-record. Wasn't desperate/angsty enough, and didn't show off my impeccable voice talents. And now I'm working on a comic-strip diorama thing worth a monstrous number of marks.....And I can't draw (it was either that or another interpretive essay). Then I have my exam, then I'm done! And I move on to new courses. So there goes my summer.

Comment

Woo-hoo! Only 10 days left until our shows return, my friends. Man is it going to be sweet!!
                            sigpic
                            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                            "...phu...ah..."
                            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
                              Woo-hoo! Only 10 days left until our shows return, my friends. Man is it going to be sweet!!
                              Yes it is.
                              Such a shame that I wouldn't know by now your revelations
                              Cut me in, I don't wanna live without your revelations.
                              -Audioslave

Comment

Originally posted by PG15
                                Wooo!!! 11 days!!!

Exactly!

I just glanced at the calendar....wow, next Friday boys and girls SG-1 and Atlantis return!

Comment

Working...
                                X