S10: nostalgia, new viewers & the progression of SG1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kaifanun
    It is funny that there are more post and views in anti season 10 then pro season 10.
    People are more drawn to comment when they have something to complain about, simple fact of life.....

Comment

Originally posted by kaifanun
      It is funny that there are more post and views in anti season 10 then pro season 10.

I liked the season premiere. Looking forward for the rest of the season.
      Complainings take most of people's time. You can find more things to criticise than to praise in one single subject.
      What can you say in pro thread: I like that, I loved that, I enjoyed it, I am glad, I am looking forward to...
      What can you say in an anti thread: I don't like, I hate the direction, I am sad, mad, pissed off, writers fail to impress me, they are lazy, writing is laughable, to stories are far fetched, the characters' actions are out character, this is going down the drain, #@!% TPTB, #@!% Sci Fi, the good old days are over, where is Rick?, the Ori are lame, show inconcistencies, jumps the shark, inimaginative, no cross overs, low ratings, poor quality...
      I guess I scared you enough for one season .
      Fine line between stating something pro or anti in the same thread especially the Pro and respectivelly the Anti. I bet that from what I said and solely from what I said you can't tell which of those I am. Take a guess, peaking is not allowed.
      School is overrated.

Comment

Have you seen this already? 'Stargate SG-1' Vignette 2
        T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders

StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

Comment

2 hours!!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by captain jake
            2 hours!!
            You beat to it.
            School is overrated.

Comment

Originally posted by The Engineer
              You beat to it.
              What sorry but that came off extremely weird.
              sigpic

Comment

What sorry but that came off extremely weird.
                LOL
                Eahhh, it came wierd , but I don't suffer from compulsive behaviour. There are no smileys to express that. I was only going to say something in that line.
                School is overrated.

Comment

LOL
                  Aha, it came weird , but I don't suffer from compulsive behavior. There are no smileys to express that. I was only going to say something in that line.
                  Ha ha what? sorry I'm sure I will get used to your style eventually but I have no idea what you are talking about.
                  sigpic

Comment

Ha ha what? sorry I'm sure I will get used to your style eventually but I have no idea what you are talking about.
                    I was about to post the same thing, but the idea was already said.
                    Maybe I should have used a "LOL" before "You beat [me] to it." Writing is not like talking.
                    Oops, that really came weird, I have no idea what meaning has in english "You beat to it." "You beat me to it." sounds like english.
                    School is overrated.

Comment

4 hours here in CA.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon_06
                        4 hours here in CA.
                        Shouldn't you watch SG-1 in an hour? Or is it later aired?
                        School is overrated.

Comment

48 minutes!! in utah I don't know how you got 4 hours in cali.
                          sigpic

Comment

Shouldn't you watch SG-1 in an hour? Or is it later aired?
                            It airs at 9pm here in CA, the new SG-1. Pacific time.

Now it's 5:22 PM
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon_06
                              It airs at 9pm here in CA, the new SG-1. Pacific time.

Now it's 5:22 PM
                              I thought it airs once keeping no regard of time zones. Shouldn't also be 7:22, respectively? I've checked my PC clock.
                              School is overrated.

Comment

I thought it airs once keeping no regard of time zones. Shouldn't also be 7:22, respectively? I've checked my PC clock.
                                On the Sci Fi channel here in CA, the new episodes of SG-1
                                and Atlantis air twice. SG-1 airs at 9pm and 11pm.
                                Atlantis 10pm and midnight.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X