S10: nostalgia, new viewers & the progression of SG1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by captain jake
    I agree totaly, change is in the wind get used to it like I always say. ( I don't actualy say that)
    Life is change and only becomes difficult when we close our minds to it. I'm way stoked about Season 10.

Comment

Only a few more weeks. The first episode of the new season should be a lot of fun considering how Season 9 ended. It will be interesting to see how the scattered "team" gets rescued. There has been some discussion as to which ships were destroyed. I hope the Russian commander survived; I like the character. Meanwhile, I've read the spoilers and I think the writers are going to take some chances with the characters and new storylines. I particularly like Mitchell so I'm glad to have read some spoilers concerning that character. I think the mix with Atlantis will also make interesting viewing.

Comment

I agree! I know some people don't like cross-overs, but I think they sound like fun! I wish Mitchell had some cross-overs, but I haven't heard any rumors to that effect.

Comment

Those smilies are so cool who made them?

(Sorry off topic)
          sigpic

Comment

Those smilies are so cool who made them?

(Sorry off topic)
            Thanks! Aren't they fantastic!!! Scarimor made them. She's made a lot of really cool smilies and lets everyone use them. Check out the thread stating that Smilies are Cool:

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=21795&page=12

Comment

Thnx for the link.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ChillinTheMost
                Thanks! Aren't they fantastic!!! Scarimor made them. She's made a lot of really cool smilies and lets everyone use them. Check out the thread stating that Smilies are Cool:

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=21795&page=12
                Great smilies! I snurched this Toon John from Terra Firma. There's also a "moving" option so you can have him chase stuff.
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Egraine
                  Great smilies! I snurched this Toon John from Terra Firma. There's also a "moving" option so you can have him chase stuff.
                  Huh, that's pretty neat.
                  sigpic
                  MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                  "...phu...ah..."
                  "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                  Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Anyways back on topic any news on season 10.
                    sigpic

Comment

Anyways back on topic any news on season 10.
                      Not anything new, that I know of. They seriously need to post some photos soon, like they have just done for SGA. Maybe within a couple days or so (crosses fingers).
                      sigpic
                      "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Well you can find them on other sites mostly you can't tell what episode there from but you can see some cool stuff sometimes.
                        sigpic

Comment

Well you can find them on other sites mostly you can't tell what episode there from but you can see some cool stuff sometimes.
                          What, from Season 10? Got any links?
                          sigpic
                          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I found a couple on the great link but I can't find them anymore. (I will keep looking)
                            sigpic

Comment

I am so hyped about this new season. After seeing the pictures for SGA I am hyped even more. Come on season 10 pics! I love all the spoilers and can't wait. But is anybody worried that with all the haters we may not get serason 11. Personally I'll take season 20!
                              Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                              "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                              Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Believe it or not there are still alot of loyal fans.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X