Clear All

us.
    Keep posting pro

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB
      us.
      Keep posting pro
      Cute!
      Yes, keep posting pro- we need more replies then the antis.

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42
        Cute!
        Yes, keep posting pro- we need more replies then the antis.
        Have you already read this article? - HERE

I love what Chris Judge said:

"As long as people want to come to work every day, and it doesn't become a chore, I think this show has a chance to go several more years," remarked Judge, who has been with the series since the beginning. "With the infusion of Ben and Claudia and Beau (Bridges, playing Gen. Hank Landry) it really reinvigorated us and brought a new energy to the show. And it really doesn't feel like 10 years -- it's given us new kids to play with in the sandbox."

And we should support them in this!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Formerhost

"As long as people want to come to work every day, and it doesn't become a chore, I think this show has a chance to go several more years," remarked Judge, who has been with the series since the beginning. "With the infusion of Ben and Claudia and Beau (Bridges, playing Gen. Hank Landry) it really reinvigorated us and brought a new energy to the show. And it really doesn't feel like 10 years -- it's given us new kids to play with in the sandbox."

ABSOLUTLY!!!

Comment

I like that the changes make them feel reinvigorated and hope that is true for all of them. Sometimes even little changes make a difference in the workplace.

Comment

Originally posted by ChillinTheMost
              I like that the changes make them feel reinvigorated and hope that is true for all of them. Sometimes even little changes make a difference in the workplace.
              Yup, the most important thing is that the show has not become stagnant for those who make it and live it every day.

Comment

YAY! I got this thread to five stars!

Comment

Yup, the most important thing is that the show has not become stagnant for those who make it and live it every day.
                  I couldn't agree more. That is very important to the vitality of this show. As long as those involved can stay fresh and committed to what they are doing, SG-1 could be around for many more seasons to come.
                  sigpic
                  MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                  "...phu...ah..."
                  "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                  Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
                    I couldn't agree more. That is very important to the vitality of this show. As long as those involved can stay fresh and committed to what they are doing, SG-1 could be around for many more seasons to come.
                    And when the actors, producers, etc. have genuine enthusiasm it rubs off on the fans as well. It's contageous.

Comment

And when the actors, producers, etc. have genuine enthusiasm it rubs off on the fans as well. It's contageous.
                      I know it's certainly rubbed off on me.
                      sigpic
                      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                      "...phu...ah..."
                      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
                        I know it's certainly rubbed off on me.
                        Yup, can't wait to get this years promo stuff going. Last season we started getting promos on Space ages before the season started.....I love the stuff they put together. Gets me so excited.

Comment

Yeah...it's the link i gave at Claudia thread
                          Anyway, i just love Chris, he's the man

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB
                            Yeah...it's the link i gave at Claudia thread
                            Anyway, i just love Chris, he's the man
                            he is. I just love watching his interviews.

Comment

he is. I just love watching his interviews.
                              There is extremely cute interview with him and Michael Shanks (at Michael Shanks Online website) where both of them are with their daughters, Michael with older Tatiana and Chris with 4-months old (then) Chloe, it's SOOO SWEET!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Egraine
                                I'm hoping my hotel at ComiCon has cable....I really don't want to wait 5 or 6 days until I get home to TiVo.

*said with enthusiasm* C'MON JULY!!!!!!
                                Last year at Comic Con SciFi ran a screening of all the new SciFi Firday episodes at the con site on Friday night. It was a lot of fun watching the new episodes on a big screen with other fans.
                                My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

Working...
                                X