No announcement yet.

S10: nostalgia, new viewers & the progression of SG1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Season 10 is definitely going to be something special. And having RDA around a bit, that's just an added bonus.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
      Season 10 is definitely going to be something special. And having RDA around a bit, that's just an added bonus.
      Ditto.....I was flipping through tapes today and stumbled across Beachhead and was so tempted to watch. *sigh* I wish I had a time machine so I could fast forward to season ten. Maybe it's not too late to start building.....

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42
        Ditto.....I was flipping through tapes today and stumbled across Beachhead and was so tempted to watch. *sigh* I wish I had a time machine so I could fast forward to season ten. Maybe it's not too late to start building.....
        The time machine thing, not a bad idea. As for season 9 eps, I plan on watching at least two or three tomorrow. It will be a good day.
        sigpic
        "...phu...ah..."

Comment

The time machine thing, not a bad idea. As for season 9 eps, I plan on watching at least two or three tomorrow. It will be a good day.
          I'm going to watch my new time travel box set over breakfast for inspiration.....then I'll build the machine in the afternoon, and by evening (your evening, my November), I'll be watching season ten. And then hopefully I'll be home in time for bed. I've got it all worked out.

Comment

I'm going to watch my new time travel box set over breakfast for inspiration.....then I'll build the machine in the afternoon, and by evening (your evening, my November), I'll be watching season ten. And then hopefully I'll be home in time for bed. I've got it all worked out.
            cool...just no spoiler OK?

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB
              cool...just no spoiler OK?
              Okay.

Comment

Okay.
                Well please, post spoilers, just use Spoiler Tags is all.
                sigpic
                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Well please, post spoilers, just use Spoiler Tags is all.
                  It was a joke...
                  If she going to the future to see season 10, when she come back i ask her not to post spoilers

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB
                    It was a joke...
                    If she going to the future to see season 10, when she come back i ask her not to post spoilers
                    I know it was a joke. I was just poking fun is all.
                    sigpic
                    "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Time travel...hmm...I don't suppose you can bring back tapes of the eps in your machine? I'd be willing to pay a hefty price, y'know.....

Banners by Luciana, Nici and myself.

Comment

*cough* taking bids.....starting at $1000CDN.....do I hear $1100?

The ship is coming along well, however I am finding it difficult to accuratly compensate for temporal varience. The last thing I want to do is cause a temporal explosion.....

Comment

I'm getting a little tired of the children all being worked into the eps/story arcs, but with the developments made in S9 I'm holding out a supreme hope for this new season, and maybe even a couple more to come if the show can hit all the right buttons!

The Ori are an intriguing foe and I'm liking the fact that we're learning bits and pieces about them as the larger tale unfolds, not just coming into things with pretty much a complete set of info on them.

The Goa'uld have run their course for the most part, cept for Ba'al, the Lucian Alliance are interesting, but for me the threat of the Ori and its followers are that little spark of compelling freshness that the show, in its long running, has come to lack just a little.

I'm not a completely geared up for the new season the way I am for Atlantis S3, but there is a real sense of anticipation there for me - com'on, bring on S10 of SG1 in July!

Capt

Comment

Hi

Just saying that I am a pro-season 10 .

Comment

You'r in the right place then

Comment

Originally posted by magie
                                Hi

Just saying that I am a pro-season 10 .

Reading spoilers for the upcoming episodes I'm more and more very, very positively excited about season 10, they sound really great!

Comment

Working...
                                X